What's new

Chinese general reveals shocking inside story of Sino-Indian border conflict

why ever I waste my time about what chinese populace who lives under CCP dictatorship thinks about Indians...
fear is something which doesn't come to play when military strategy is discuss in modern time olden times it might have worked when modern intels were not available and some army could show them bigger and meaner this basically doesn't work nowadays all depends on
Military capabilities and terrain of battlefield....
If Indian Military calls for volunteers I wont mind going to fight for Holy lands of Ancient India
and even if I die fighting I wont mind ... as fighting and dieing for Dharmic war is the best way to reach heavenly regions in afterlife haha
from chinese side although India has taught you Sanatan way through Budhism dont know same belief system still works ... seeing the situation from china you guys probably forgotten it

I hope that the Indian army will not run away next time.

Hopefully chinese stay ... Indian Army was always there and will always be thr,,, we want to make LAC like LOC... see how close India and pakistan are due to LOC :D

You were always brave before the war, just like on the Internet.

I wont consider myself brave but if time comes I will make sure I take atleast one enemy down with me ... :D

The Chinese have a 23 IQ point advantage over indian people. That gap is insurmountable and will ensure that China will ALWAYS be racially superior to the indians:

east asians had a 5 point iq advantage over the west...by that account japan should have won against usa....iq science is being called into question recently...

India should go down from the Tibet Plateau. This is my basic requirement.

The don’t want to lose face. In areas they control, particularly glaciers that feed their main rivers, they will fight for every inch, because if they don’t they know those rivers feed their capital and nearly the entire northern half of their country.

If the current conflict had escalated and the China had taken a much more significant piece of territory India controls, their government could have fallen. We need to remember that the current government is from one party with their own political aspirations separate from the interests of the Indian nation. They need to maintain their support amongst their people by spinning the events to look like great victories, but if they were to lose a massive decisive amount of territory, they would lose face, and might lose the “mandate of heaven”.

Indians will not be running away next time.

If Indians are wise, Indians will continue to use sticks and stones on Chinese.
Then at worse, they become beaten up and be prisoners , and enjoy very good hot meals from Chinese before they are released.

But if Indians want to use anything more than sticks and stones, the world will see a 100 to 1000 times of flying Indians then flying Armenians

:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

And we get to see lots and lots of flying Indians to enjoy with our popcorn and chips and dips and 6 packs or Wulung tea

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

sixoverone-a-six-pack-bottle-opener-3699.gif

926ba383ee474f4cdae2712c648be1d5.gif

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Indians will not be running away next time.

If Indians are wise, Indians will continue to use sticks and stones on Chinese.
Then at worse, they become beaten up and be prisoners , and enjoy very good hot meals from Chinese before they are released.

But if Indians want to use anything more than sticks and stones, the world will see a 100 to 100 times of flying Indians then flying Armenians

:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

And we get to see lots and lots of flying Indians to enjoy with our popcorn and chips and dips and 6 packs or Wulung tea

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

sixoverone-a-six-pack-bottle-opener-3699.gif

926ba383ee474f4cdae2712c648be1d5.gif

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

According to one of the insider source about the Ladakh clash. There were many more Indian POW captured by the PLA that night. But China only kept the Indian officers for 3 days and let go of the rest of the Indian POW almost right after the fight because there was not enough food for so many of them.:cheesy:

According to one of the insider source about the Ladakh clash. There were many more Indian POW captured by the PLA that night. But China only kept the Indian officers for 3 days and let go of the rest of the Indian POW almost right after the fight because there was not enough food for so many of them.:cheesy:

There were so many captives that even the drone operators (civilians) had to help out with the cooking. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

我公司保障人员赵博和史志龙两位同志不怕牺牲,不畏艰难。在5000多米海拔的恶劣环境下,除了完成无人机侦察任务,还协助医疗队救助伤员,人手不够时帮助炊事班做饭。赵博同志保障期间意外受伤,左脚骨折打石膏,右手扭伤打夹板。史志龙同志在任务期间瘦了11公斤,高原反应严重。两位同志对这次前线保障充满自豪。史志龙说:“在前线时感到了解放军的伟大,不畏生死,不畏艰苦,守卫边疆寸土不让。哪有什么岁月静好,不过是有人在替我们负重前行。参与了这次任务我也很自豪。虽然很苦,有可能有生命危险,但是完成了任务,为祖国做出了一点点贡献。”赵博同志表示:“当时情况特殊,环境恶劣,无法与外部取得联系,部队官兵与我们同吃同住,外部入侵分子猖狂,为保家护国,官兵不怕苦,置生死度外,有好多比我年纪小很多,仍坚守国土,不怕牺牲。大敌当前,我也希望能给与他们一点绵薄之力。把无人机飞好,侦察清楚每一个角落,才能给他们更大的帮助。应首长要求,每次都超预期完成任务,同时我心里也很欣慰,能为国家和边防做出自己的一点贡献,内心也感到无比骄傲自豪。”

If the Indian Jawans fought half as well as the PDF Indians do on keyboard, the result wouldn't be so lopsided.

The don’t want to lose face. In areas they control, particularly glaciers that feed their main rivers, they will fight for every inch, because if they don’t they know those rivers feed their capital and nearly the entire northern half of their country.

If the current conflict had escalated and the China had taken a much more significant piece of territory India controls, their government could have fallen. We need to remember that the current government is from one party with their own political aspirations separate from the interests of the Indian nation. They need to maintain their support amongst their people by spinning the events to look like great victories, but if they were to lose a massive decisive amount of territory, they would lose face, and might lose the “mandate of heaven”.

Yes, populism is a double-edged sword, Modi has been playing with fire.

Yeah, so near aren't they!!!
Try to overrun them. :omghaha: :omghaha:
Delhi is also < 500 km from the Pak border while Beijing is thousands of km from Indian border. That's the difference.
You won’t get there, as you have no idea the fortresses of defences in those distances.
Once more we can mobilise faster, direct far greater force in one area than you can.
You also tried in 65 with massive superiority in arms and men yet failed.
I can see it now looking forward to conquering Lahore but losing the East.....
From Aksai Chin to New Delhi is about 500km. In a war, New Delhi will be quickly overrun.

Y'all should see the initial post to which I responded to. Just cuz a particular major city or capital is closer to the border doesn't mean it could be overrun
And fantastic tea only takes 5 minutes to make
Lame response
And despite all the saber-rattling, chest-thumping and other hawkish, aggressive rhetoric from your country, not an inch of territory taken or attempted since I've been around (2+ decades.)

Lahore could be 5KM and you guys are still all talk. Several times bigger in all relevant domains and still don't have the balls to invade. Cute.
Wasn't it y'all who were the aggressors in every single war other than 71'!! Secondly, it's your lot who's craving for Kashmir more than us... sending in terrorists and proxies to destabilize the region while ending up broke and begging for loans and waivers

cute

Indians have this false sense of entitlement as they believe they have the legit right to inherit whatever British colonial legacy left off. They simply believed they were the new colonial master, the successor of British.

you see indian is the new brown anglo saxon that wants to rule whole of asia but the rest of asia knows this brown anglo is inferior creature that will sit on them like molester and same time open his own crack hole for his western white master to bang him hardcore so he is accepted by them. no asian country wants to be molested and hostage to indian creepy anglo.

Back
Top Bottom