What's new

Chinese Fisherman Builds Warship

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Chinese Fisherman Builds Warship

2-10.jpg

1-14.jpg

it is just a model and lacks weapon。。。。。the tank built by chinese farmer at least got gattling gun。。。。

US Navy Cruiser, made in China, and accurately repilcated and in correct scale. That looks like a cargo barge in the first picture.

earlier farmer and now a fisherman
you Chinese are creative people :)

Chinese farmers and fishermen have too much time on their hands. Either that or China is trying grow a grassroots weapons program.

Chinese farmers and fishermen have too much time on their hands. Either that or China is trying grow a grassroots weapons program.

Not much to do in the village. People work in the fields for about 5 hours a day and not during the winter. The rest of the time old people watch TV and children play in the grass, and people age 18-40 go to the cities for work. Only little kids and old people, or people that got injured on the job in the villages. No taxes, no rent and housing is free. By now almost all villages have electricity and internet. Villagers also share use of trucks and cars. The only problem is incomes are low, in the 5000 rmb per year range compared to 50000 rmb range in cities. But for actual quality of living there's not such a big difference. The majority of the money spent by city people is on transportation, food and rent which rural people get for free. The people who are worst off are the urban poor who have no land, pay taxes, pay rent, pay for food, and pay for transport.

Not much to do in the village. People work in the fields for about 5 hours a day and not during the winter. The rest of the time old people watch TV and children play in the grass, and people age 18-40 go to the cities for work. Only little kids and old people, or people that got injured on the job in the villages. No taxes, no rent and housing is free. By now almost all villages have electricity and internet. Villagers also share use of trucks and cars. The only problem is incomes are low, in the 5000 rmb per year range compared to 50000 rmb range in cities. But for actual quality of living there's not such a big difference. The majority of the money spent by city people is on transportation, food and rent which rural people get for free. The people who are worst off are the urban poor who have no land, pay taxes, pay rent, pay for food, and pay for transport.

I know what it's like, I use get sent to my grandpa's as a kid when my parents had to travel and I spent most of my days playing with fireworks, climbing fruit trees and wandering around the village.

lol, I've actually posted this topic and the tank one together before but somehow it is lost among the other threads.

Back
Top Bottom