What's new

Chinese Fifth Generation Fighter

用中国话说,楼主是YY帝
With the Chinese, he said landlord is YY Timor

It should be "As Chinese would say, the thread starter is th king of wet dreams."

Am I the only one who is skeptical about this whole 5th gen thing? The F-22 is not exactly combat proven. It is only simulation proven. The performance record of American jets always came in the pretext of superior intelligence, satellite guidance, sound war system, etc. I am yet to see anything that proves that a plane as expensive as F-22 can be useful in the hand of a third world country like China.

This is why I am not sure if it is ever worth it for us to develop a 5th gen fighter. To counter F-22 we can develop more sophisticated radar instead which is much more cost effective.

I doubt that any real 5th gen program is going on in China sometimes. A more practical way is to upgrade existing planes and develop more space based weaponry to counter American aggression.

by saying china is a third world country then where ever you came from must be fifth world country .lol need i say more abt the crediability of your post?

Back
Top Bottom