What's new

Chinese expert warns of troops entering Kashmir

Any different opinion expressed by him than his government, would have lethal consequences for him and his family. Just sympathise with him and move on.

This reveals how little your lot know China and Chinese, and you think you are not brainwashed? :enjoy:

Pakistan is a proud nation to let some Chinese run amok in their land.

Right all you got is a third rate Pakistani blog.

Before you claim anything please go and read the news in the links posted.
Like I said, there is no reference to conquest of Pakistan or any such sh!t. But the article you mentioned is about a
'supplementary literature'. Which is for external reading majority of the students don't read supplementary books and one of the books written by an author had contents relating to 'Akhand Bharat' which includes Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan and what else. The idiots who can't comprehend what is being said.
Is this what you got?

Then at last ICSE where less than 10% of people study. It is a private education board whose syllabus is not decided by the government, rather a group of people.
You are wrong Akhand Bharat was a dream of Raja Jaypal who believes that the land of Bharat genuinely start from current India and end near river nile. But his idiotic belief was perished by Mahmood of Ghazni near Khyber pass. So please enhance spectrum of your understanding and studies.

China spends 4 times more on defense than India anyway.

This 4 times defense budget, imagine the cumulative effect over the years lol
Even after pouring that much money into defence the chinese have tails between their legs. They are scarred to death to even remove tents pitched by Indian Army in the chinese territory.

You are wrong Akhand Bharat was a dream of Raja Jaypal who believes that the land of Bharat genuinely start from current India and end near river nile. But his idiotic belief was perished by Mahmood of Ghazni near Khyber pass. So please enhance spectrum of your understanding and studies.
I got no problem with my spectrum of thinking. If you ask an average person, he don't want Pakistan and it's burden. Same as Bangladesh nor Bhutan. Adding more population will only increase the stagnation of economy.

Rather than some fringe groups, nobody is interested in any conquest. Average person is done with these, our only priority now is development. That's why despite being staunch sanghi people elected Modi, and all his campaign was about development only.
The Pakistan centric politics is over in most of India. It's been over since a decade. But still you people think, dragging Pakistan into debate will have give any political gains.
Stop thinking you are too important to anyone.

I got no problem with my spectrum of thinking. If you ask an average person, he don't want Pakistan and it's burden. Same as Bangladesh nor Bhutan. Adding more population will only increase the stagnation of economy.

Rather than some fringe groups, nobody is interested in any conquest. Average person is done with these, our only priority now is development. That's why despite being staunch sanghi people elected Modi, and all his campaign was about development only.
The Pakistan centric politics is over in most of India. It's been over since a decade. But still you people think, dragging Pakistan into debate will have give any political gains.
Stop thinking you are too important to anyone.
Lolz. I know you are considering us nothing but why are you sending your monkeys to create sectarian war in Pakistan by KiLling Shias of Parachinar and Quetta, unrest in Karachi and Baluchistan, sabotage to CPEC route.
Are you jealous, afraid of our nuclear power or development of our economy?
We are not Srilanka, Bhutan or Nepal we are Pakistanis full of Iman. We will rip you in peaces difficult to count.

Lolz. I know you are considering us nothing but why are you sending your monkeys to create sectarian war in Pakistan by KiLling Shias of Parachinar and Quetta, unrest in Karachi and Baluchistan, sabotage to CPEC route.
We are not Srilanka, Bhutan or Nepal we are Pakistanis full of Iman.
:blah::blah: Your internal problems are none of our concerns. It's your karma:enjoy:.
Still waiting for the Chinese help for Gazwa-e-hind? Funny though you don't have it in you.

Jealous of Pakistan? :lol: For you guys whole world revolve around Pakistan. Give me one reason to be Jealous of Pakistan? Development, Safety, infrastructure, educational standard?
I'm personally jealous of Sri Lanka, it's very much close to My state, scenery and all.

Sri Lanka has better infra and development. Bhutan is more peaceful and beautiful than any other place on earth. Please don't compare it with Pakistan.
We will rip you in peaces difficult to count.
scared.jpg

:blah::blah: Your internal problems are none of our concerns. It's your karma:enjoy:.
Still waiting for the Chinese help for Gazwa-e-hind? Funny though you don't have it in you.

Jealous of Pakistan? :lol: For you guys whole world revolve around Pakistan. Give me one reason to be Jealous of Pakistan? Development, Safety, infrastructure, educational standard?
I'm personally jealous of Sri Lanka, it's very much close to My state, scenery and all.

Sri Lanka has better infra and development. Bhutan is more peaceful and beautiful than any other place on earth. Please don't compare it with Pakistan.

View attachment 410825
Answer this.

"
why are you sending your monkeys to create sectarian war in Pakistan by KiLling Shias of Parachinar and Quetta, unrest in Karachi and Baluchistan, sabotage to CPEC route.
"

Answer this.
You can read the answer I mentioned above and believe whatever you want. Reality is just one, and that's not 'whole world is conspiring against Purelanders' Take it or leave it. I don't care. Enough of this.

You can read the answer I mentioned above and believe whatever you want. Reality is just one, and that's not 'whole world is conspiring against Purelanders' Take it or leave it. I don't care. Enough of this.
Stop beating around the bush-get to the point. Why you sent Kalbhushan Yadav in Pakistan?

Stop beating around the bush-get to the point. Why you sent Kalbhushan Yadav in Pakistan?
Your love for Kashmir is only a land grab trick. If it was ummah then you could've send your troops all around the globe to save ummah. So save me the BS of Kashmir.

Any evidence against Mr. Jadav? Can you prove to me. Any public reports? Rather than a fake passport and confessional video. Which has zero credibility.

Don't claim saint when you harbour a lot of fringe elements like the LeT JeM, your good terrorists.
Ajmal Kasab, Tahawwur Hussain Rana, Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, the list goes on and on and on.
What was OBL doing in Pakistan? So, who is really harboring terrorists?

Now scram boy, I'm not interested in your BS.

Last edited:
Your love for Kashmir is only a land grab trick. If it was ummah then you could've send your troops all around the globe to save ummah. So save me the BS of Kashmir.

Any evidence against Mr. Jadav? Can you prove to me. Any public reports? Rather than a fake passport and confessional video. Which has zero credibility.

Don't claim saint when you harbour a lot of fringe elements like the LeT JeM, your good terrorists.
Ajmal Kasab, Tahawwur Hussain Rana, Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, the list goes on and on and on.
What was OBL doing in Pakistan? So, who is really harboring terrorists?

Now scram boy, I'm not interested in your BS.
My love for Kashmir is legitimate because i am a resident of it's liberated part known as Azad Jammu and KAshmir. We have sent our troops all over the world from Arab-Isreal conflict to Chechen or Bosnian war etc. Where not possible to send troops we send volunteers.
OBL is a mystery yes he was our hero once he fought soviets after it we don't know this man because our primary target has been completed.
If you are the pioneer of HUmanity then why you elected Modi as PM who butchered muslims of Gujrat.

My love for Kashmir is legitimate because i am a resident of it's liberated part known as Azad Jammu and KAshmir. We have sent our troops all over the world from Arab-Isreal conflict to Chechen or Bosnian war etc. Where not possible to send troops we send volunteers.
OBL is a mystery yes he was our hero once he fought soviets after it we don't know this man because our primary target has been completed.
If you are the pioneer of HUmanity then why you elected Modi as PM who butchered muslims of Gujrat.
So, where is Pakistani soldiers fighting to save Iraq from ISIS? Syria? They are not your priority huh, only for Saudis you send your army?
Please provide a link to prove Pakistani soldiers fighting the soviets in Chechen war. I can't see your army in the list.

Sending troops for peace keeping under UN is not counted here.

OBL is quite a mystery when your army turned a blind eye on someone living close to your military establishment. Living inside a well fortified house which can evade shells or any artillery fire. How on the world you said nobody in your country knows about it.
For the sake of allah, you fight beside the US to exterminate al-Qaeda.

Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat when riot broke out. He was initially charged for incompetency when dealing with the police to suppress the violence. He wasn't charged with instigating violence. Know the difference. Then he was removed from the list by the Supreme Court.

Also, as much as I don't like Modi, the election is a process through which people vote and how come someone win in Muslim majority areas without getting Muslim votes. They are not uneducated muslims, they are well educated and working class people. So, if Gujarati Muslims who were at the receiving end don't care about the past. Why would I, living thousands of miles away from Gujarat give a flying f**k about it.

So, where is Pakistani soldiers fighting to save Iraq from ISIS? Syria? They are not your priority huh, only for Saudis you send your army?
Please provide a link to prove Pakistani soldiers fighting the soviets in Chechen war. I can't see your army in the list.

Sending troops for peace keeping under UN is not counted here.

OBL is quite a mystery when your army turned a blind eye on someone living close to your military establishment. Living inside a well fortified house which can evade shells or any artillery fire. How on the world you said nobody in your country knows about it.
For the sake of allah, you fight beside the US to exterminate al-Qaeda.

Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat when riot broke out. He was initially charged for incompetency when dealing with the police to suppress the violence. He wasn't charged with instigating violence. Know the difference. Then he was removed from the list by the Supreme Court.

Also, as much as I don't like Modi, the election is a process through which people vote and how come someone win in Muslim majority areas without getting Muslim votes. They are not uneducated muslims, they are well educated and working class people. So, if Gujarati Muslims who were at the receiving end don't care about the past. Why would I, living thousands of miles away from Gujarat give a flying f**k about it.
I already mentioned that where not possible to send troops we send volunteers. Many volunteers from Pakistan has participated in Chechen and Bosnian conflict. Those Iraqi troops who are fighting ISIS has been trained here in Cherat SSG headquarters. We send troops only when any one request us Saudi requested we sent and when Iraqi will request we will surely help them.
A country who's PM is a illiterate person can you expect a descent or studied reply from it's resident. NP.
Modi is a terrorist and he is a sympathizers of those who support terrorism.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom