What's new

Chinese expert says Huawei Mate60 satellite communication technology is more advanced than Starlink

The main job of Australians is coal mining.

Screenshot_20230909_095304.jpg

It's not about discussing smartphones.

That's all the problems 6G is going to solve. Make impossible things possible. That is called technology revolution. Before Huawei Mate60, no one believed satellite antenna can be assembled into a phone. This is the reason I said Huawei opened a door for 6G
It's not the same thing you are talking about

Do you even know what is 6G? It increases the transfer speed but it would not increase the bandwidth for each satellite, you launch them with fix bandwidth a ram module that allow you to hold a certain amount of connection in a given session, you may try to limit the use of bandwidth per user to maximize the use of bandwidth but you can't create bandwidth out of nothing, it's not a dynamic thing.

Another issue here is the latency, that's the "handshake speed" mean how long does a single travel to and from the source, it won't change just because you change your transfer speed using terahertz wave, because it is the time required for a single to travel to and from a location. That's why the ping for 2G/3G/4G/5G are similar.

Before Huawei Mate60, no one believed satellite antenna can be assembled into a phone. This is the reason I said Huawei opened a door for 6G
There are already Satellite based GSM phone. China is not the first one to put a satellite antenna into a GSM phone, it has been done as least since 2018.

Say it again! Australians are mainly responsible for providing low-end raw materials to the world!

Not discussing smartphones!

you may try to limit the use of bandwidth per user to maximize the use of bandwidth but you can't create bandwidth out of nothing, it's not a dynamic thing.
More satellites and more advanced satellites are needed to support massive information. I believe the number of 6G satellites is big but not as big as Starlink's.

There are already Satellite based GSM phone. China is not the first one to put a satellite antenna into a GSM phone, it has been done as least since 2018.
GSM needs base stations. Huawei Mate 60 doesn't need base station. Which is revolutionary change.

Go to your rice fields dude
For your information, since ancient time, Chinia is a luxury goods exporter. Silk, ceramics, tea

More satellites and more advanced satellites are needed to support massive information. I believe number of 6G satellites is big but not as big as Starlink's.

Again, 6G won't make bandwidth appear out of no where, and it won't mean signal travel faster than medium. That's just how the world physically is.

GSM needs base stations. Huawei Mate 60 doesn't need base station. Which is revolutionary change.

Dude, Satellite operate without base stations is not something new, GPS operation also don't need Satellite base station because of the coverage.

Basestation are used to increase siganal accuracy, you can do with or without and in most "mobile" application, you don't have base station because signal change from one tower to another. It's not that accurate to begin with

Again, 6G won't make bandwidth appear out of no where, and it won't mean signal travel faster than medium. That's just how the world physically is.
Millions of transistors can be assemblied in to a nail size chip. In the future one satellites can have the function like one or 10 base stations.

Dude, Satellite operate without base stations is not something new, GPS operation also don't need Satellite base station because of the coverage.
GPS and satellite phone are totally different things. Cable tv can also directly gets information from satellite.

On the other hand, 36000 km? The latency would be a bitch

I don't expect Chinese posters in this forum has ever taken physics class above mid school level.

Millions of transistors can be assemblied in to a nail size chip. In the future one satellites can have the function like one or 10 base stations.

Do you understand the concept of line of sight, or loss of intensity is proportional to the square of distance?

I don't expect Chinese posters in this forum has ever taken physics class above mid school level.

Do you understand the concept of line of sight, or loss of intensity is proportional to the square of distance?
I look forward to Australia and India collaborating to assemble a smartphone... But for now. Indians are more likely to buy Honor phones.

Keep trolling
well. Lying experts say others are trolls.

That's why we need technology breakthrough

Technology works within the limit of physics, what you're saying is not supported by physics. Explain why we cannot communicate with voyager probe using your phone?

Technology works within the limit of physics, what you're saying is not supported by physics. Explain why we cannot communicate with voyager probe using your phone?
What physics? We can receive signal from billions of light year distance. 36000km is not a long distance at all.

Back
Top Bottom