Chinese Dairy Giant exploring opportunities in Pakistan

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1103804647-1.jpg

1103804647-2.gif

One of world's largest dairy corporate Yili Group has indicated setting up dairy industry in Pakistan. The group not only operates a joint venture in New Zealand but also the market leader in US. The company also operates Asia's biggest dairy technology institute.

I can't explain that how much i am happy for that..Surely, it will kill business of soem locals distributor and to some extent of producers but its vital that we should improve our Dairy industry and its by-products like cheese, ice-cream, creams, fruit yogurts, etc etc
Our litter per cow/buffalo ratio is very low too. So we need some new tech but not hormones injection nor gene modification

Yili is a very famous and reliable dairy enterprise in China and hope Yili could bring the best dairy products and technology to Pakistan and achieve the win-win business.:china::pakistan:

Our litter per cow/buffalo ratio is very low too. So we need some new tech but not hormones injection nor gene modification

Impossible. Injection kay bagair to in ka guzzara he nahi hay bai.

Impossible. Injection kay bagair to in ka guzzara he nahi hay bai.
I know...but i was referring to good feed, husbandry, better living area for them (also include walking, bathing, etc) & these all contribute to good yield.
Plus we seriously lack techs in cheese making and other products as this is the best way to use the milk which is wasted daily. Pakistan is 5th i think largest milk producer with 15-16 kilo milk per animal which is very low. If we can double this, we can certainly benefit our economy. As there is already thread going on Malnutrition in Pakistan, so the double figure of milk will certainly help us.
https://defence.pk/threads/22-popul...-pakistan-reveals-global-hunger-index.456261/

Plus chinese also uses Soya milk, we can also add this given that we have good potential for soya beans production.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...le-soybean-hunger-eating-into-record-u-s-crop

Lastly, we know we have poor storage facility for milk. So converting milk into cheese/condense milk/ milk powder (which are on demand in Gulf) will surely help us.

Back
Top Bottom