What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests.

My home PC is not the same as the US Embassy computers. Julian Assange had an inside source and got the information. Nothing to do with RAW. My home computer and my accessing PDF, IDF and CDF are of apparent interest to RAW.

You are not the only author on any of these forums , Certainly there are other military profs of different nationalities , there are people who make anti-india posts etc. Why are they targeting you alone ? makes no sense ......You are certainly drawing far-fetched conclusions from an unexpected incident , your PC probably has issues..just check it out :)

You are not the only author on any of these forums , Certainly there are other military profs of different nationalities , there are people who make anti-india posts etc. Why are they targeting you alone ? makes no sense ......You are certainly drawing far-fetched conclusions from an unexpected incident , your PC probably has issues..just check it out :)

I can access every site in the world except PDF, IDF and CDF and The Independent newspaper whose website is operated by an Indian.

I can access every site in the world except PDF, IDF and CDF and The Independent newspaper whose website is operated by an Indian.

Then it makes it even more ridiculous - PDF, IDF , CDF don't figure in the GOI perception....Just think , why would the Govt care if you went to some Pakistani or Chinese site .

You can still access Indian news forums , Indian opinion blogs, Kashmir forums etc ,can't you ? then there's nothing to worry about .....just relax ...:tup:

No its absolutely true. A few months ago I find I can no longer access several websites but that this is only happening from my home computer. Everywhere else I can access those sites. It means that my IP address is being blocked from accessing certain websites. Bangladesh intelligence doesn't have the technology to do stuff like that but RAW does. Similarly I have had threats coming from India and am even being kept under personal surveillance. I went to a western embassy recently and a Hindu lawyer close to the Indian High Commission rings me after 6 years on the very next day asking if I was going anywhere. How the hell did he know I had visited the embassy?

Yes , you are under constant surveillance. We have successfully duped couple of your neighbours ( Awami league supporters they are) to keep eyes on you. Our spy satellite too keep an eye on you. So be carefull while going out.... especially the moving vehicles..... avoid standing in balcony....dont take any food or drink from unknown persons..... never take any injection by a doctor you regularly visit..... dont open door without ensuring who is ringing the bell.....We do not want to leave any evidence...

Dont complain later that you have not been warned....

No offense , but this is the height of Paranoia . What would blocking a few websites from a single IP do ? Anyone can access the net from any two-bit cybercafe these days .....If you knew anything about the way intelligence agencies work you would realize , agencies may monitor IP's they don't block them .

And why do you think the lawyer is a RAW asset btw ? Because he is "Hindu " as you point out ?

Btw , I was still a lurker when you first joined up on pdf.....didn't you accuse one of the members here of being a Raw agent and threatening you ? :lol:

Dont remember the link now but am going to try to dig it up....:)

It is Ahmedsid I think......

Yes , you are under constant surveillance. We have successfully duped couple of your neighbours ( Awami league supporters they are) to keep eyes on you. Our spy satellite too keep an eye on you. So be carefull while going out.... especially the moving vehicles..... avoid standing in balcony....dont take any food or drink from unknown persons..... never take any injection by a doctor you regularly visit..... dont open door without ensuring who is ringing the bell.....We do not want to leave any evidence...

Dont complain later that you have not been warned....

Most of these things you can't do in Dhaka anyway without risk to your life or health. No big deal then. Lolz .......

... we surround you on three sides by land and on 4th side by our eastern fleet.

While India's geographical and democratic advantages over BD are worrisome to the people of BD, Indian’s unfriendly attitudes, as revealed by your above statement, are even more alarming.

BD must move to improve its relationship with Burma, which can tremendously enhance the already friendly relationship with China.

China is the only India neighbor that can exert substantial pressure on India, should fanatics in India be reckless enough to damage the peace in SA...

While India's geographical and democratic advantages over BD are worrisome to the people of BD, Indian’s unfriendly attitudes, as revealed by your above statement, are even more alarming.

BD must move to improve its relationship with Burma, which can tremendously enhance the already friendly relationship with China.

China is the only India neighbor that can exert substantial pressure on India, should fanatics in India be reckless enough to damage the peace in SA...

Epic fail :tdown:

The recent hostilities Bangladesh had was with Burma. It seems china did nothing to mediate between Burma and Bangladesh, let alone foisting a friendly relationship.

should fanatics in India be reckless enough to damage the peace in SA

China could try that, but has to bear in mind "fanatics" in India are chosen by electorate. Unlike some countries where "fanatics" give people no choice.

The Rohingyas of the Arakan in Myanmar are Muslims.

There language is akin to Chittagonian.

The Myanmarese are trying to push them out to Bangladesh even though intermittently the Myanmar Govt takes back some so that the hue and cry is reduced.

It is said that 270,000 Rohingya Muslims have been forced to migrate.

There is a serious problem between them over the exploration of oil and gas in the Bay of Bengal since the area is disputed between the two. It lead to an armed confrontation including mobilisation of troops and sending of naval vessels. The crisis was brought under control.

There are however plans to link Bangladesh to China via the rail link that China is building in Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom