What's new

Chinese companies are considering shifting their industrial units to Pakistan,”

to be honest i will also invest in pakistan if i get the same margins lol 3 bill pkr profit on 3.75 bill pkr project :o::o:

If Industries are setting up in Pakistan then its a good news for Pakistan.
so why india at 4th place for importing chinese goods

to be honest i will also invest in pakistan if i get the same margins lol 3 bill pkr profit on 3.75 bill pkr project :o::o:

remove it or post it at other thread this has nothing to do with this thread

I want India to be at 1st Place not on 4th place as that's the way I want my country to develop our economy. Cost effective products will help India to uplift poor and underprivileged people, therefor there is no harm in importing from any country until unless it will not infringe our security. I have seen how Cheap Chinese Mobiles have revolutionized our telecommunication sector and I want such revolutions to happen in all the fields where we are backward.

I want India to be at 1st Place not on 4th place as that's the way I want my country to develop our economy. Cost effective products will help India to uplift poor and underprivileged people, therefor there is no harm in importing from any country until unless it will not infringe our security. I have seen how Cheap Chinese Mobiles have revolutionized our telecommunication sector and I want such revolutions to happen in all the fields where we are backward.

so when those chinese firm which going to revolutionize india are shifting their plants in pakistan it becomes bad thing for pakistan ??? wow nice logic

It is interesting that China is planning to shift the industries to Pakistan that Indian consumers buy from .... Cool! Indians buy Pakistan made products from Chinese firms that employ Pakistanis ... And if the Indians don't buy from Chinese firms manufacturing in Pakistan, CPEC opens the routes for Africa and South America in a big way anyways so no loss to Pak or China for that matter.

so when those chinese firm which going to revolutionize india are shifting their plants in pakistan it becomes bad thing for pakistan ??? wow nice logic

What i said was "If Industries are setting up in Pakistan then its a good news for Pakistan."

from where did you got your logic "it becomes bad thing for pakistan ???"

grow up kid learn English,

what I was explaining was setting up Industries will help in creating employment and positive atmosphere for industrial development which in-turn help in expanding export base and boost Pakistan's economy in coming years and not the otherwise you were interpreting.

It is interesting that China is planning to shift the industries to Pakistan that Indian consumers buy from .... Cool! Indians buy Pakistan made products from Chinese firms that employ Pakistanis ... And if the Indians don't buy from Chinese firms manufacturing in Pakistan, CPEC opens the routes for Africa and South America in a big way anyways so no loss to Pak or China for that matter.

I hope such days will come and issues between both neighbors will solved and trade between us will happen.

Regarding selling Chinese products manufactured from Pakistan is a difficult point as many of Chinese companies are also opening manufacturing units in India to cater Indian needs and capture Indian market. Since GoI is emphasizing on Make & Made in India products, more concentration were given on manufacturing locally, instead of Importing finished products from abroad. So, Chinese companies will be eager to sell products from their Indian units also.

Your last sentence were right "CPEC opens the routes for Africa and South America in a big way anyways so no loss to Pak" this is opportunity for Pakistan to break from tag of 3rd world country to developed Nation.

It is a good news but have to be cautious about it. Having no environmental laws implemented it can become a waste dump pretty quickly as well.

It is a good news but have to be cautious about it. Having no environmental laws implemented it can become a waste dump pretty quickly as well.
no country has started its industrialization with concern of environment. not England, not US, not Japan, not Korea, not China.

True. No one cares about environment anyways - if someone even mentions it; there is a justification to do otherwise.

True. No one cares about environment anyways - if someone even mentions it; there is a justification to do otherwise.
no, people do care about environment but people care about it consciously, especially when their health and well-being are affected. But people simply ignore it unconsciously and it is far more powerful. Just look at how fast population has grown. It is usually more feasible to start industrialization without regard of environment and hope its progress enrich people so much that they don't reproduce so enthusiastically. only then, environment protection may be effective and not counterproductive.

people care about it when they can afford it.

for last decade there are thousands of SM private or state owned businesses forced to close down due to our new environmental regulations, be honest, it creates few noises here in China, but growth and development isnt happy ending movie plots, pain and dissapointment are always associated with it. It is the government's role to manage it with least side kicks

Back
Top Bottom