What's new

Chinese coast guard opens fire on Vietnamese ship

That's a reason why, Taiwanese vomitting every time they have to face with Mainland people caused it. Like I said, beside you and your Chinese people claims to killed unarmed Vietnamese as your trophies, what eles could Chinese talking about? Don't you see yours odds?
Yes, most Taiwanese don't like us either. But they still re-elected their pro-China party, because they don't want to die in a hail of Chinese missiles. Now it's time for Vietnam to choose. Personally, I prefer if you choose war not peace, because I want to see our new Chinese military weapons in action!

:china:

Must say I am starting to pick up the vibe of a "false flag" ...

Time to bail. It's up to the mods to look into this.

Yes, HongWu's national flag is here following:

225px-Flag_of_Manchukuo.svg.png

Agreed on the part about casualties. U guys lost like 15000 - 19000, which is way lower than what they lost.

Still, you failed to achieve any objectives. Both sides claimed victory and Vietnam did not withdraw from Cambodia till 1989. So how exactly did u 'teach them a lesson'?

EDIT : I checked again and found out 100 000 Vietnamese deaths were civilian deaths due to Chinese scorched earth policy while withdrawing. Seems the PLA's idea of teaching lessons is by killing unarmed civilians in countrysides.

This is simply unbelievable. Is this really true?
This is many times worse than the rape of Nanking, during WWII occupation of China by the Japanese. Whoever committed these atrocities should be tried for war crimes. The UN should prosecute the PLA warlords and CPC feudal lords for crimes against humanity. A country which commits such atrocity against a much weaker neighbour should be thrown out of the UN.

This is many times worse than the rape of Nanking, during WWII occupation of China by the Japanese. Whoever committed these atrocities should be tried for war crimes. The UN should prosecute the PLA warlords and CPC feudal lords for crimes against humanity. A country which commits such atrocity against a much weaker neighbour should be thrown out of the UN.

they were not civilians, they were militants.

Yes, that's right. 100,000+ Vietnamese died in our scortched earth campaign. Blame the Vietnamese, they should know better than to screw with China :)

But you know why nobody is going to prosecute us like Japan was prosecuted? Because we won the war, unlike Japan!

Because we won the war, unlike Japan

Only in CCP textbooks

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Because we won the war, unlike Japan

Only in CPC textbooks

Yes, that's right. 100,000+ Vietnamese died in our scortched earth campaign. Blame the Vietnamese, they should know better than to screw with China :)

But you know why nobody is going to prosecute us like Japan was prosecuted? Because we won the war, unlike Japan!

For that you should be very thankful to the Americans. If they had not joined WWII and saved your *****, you would be still slaves to the Japs.
I cannot believe PLA behaving like a medieval military army with the scorched earth policy used during Genghis Khans times . Very uncivilized of them and claiming 5000yrs of civilization. They should learn from India, which let go of 93,000 Pakistani POWs without any conditions after 1971 war, in spite of the fact that majority of the Pakistani soldiers were involved in genocide in Bangladesh.

For that you should be very thankful to the Americans. If they had not joined WWII and saved your *****, you would be still slaves to the Japs.
I cannot believe PLA behaving like a medieval militaryarmy with the scorched earth policy. Very uncivilized of them and claiming 5000yrs of civilization. They should learn from India, which let go of 93,000 Pakistani POWs without any conditions after 1971 war, in spite of the fact that majority of the Pakistani soldiers were involved in genocide in Bangladesh.
Wrong, if it wasn't for China's brave resistance against the Japanese. Japan would have conquered all of SE Asia, South Asia, Australia and North America. China was the main country that defeated Japan. More Japanese soldiers died in China than in any other theater of war in the Pacific.

Truth is, if the Japanese had been more reasonable and willing to share power with Chinese, Japanese and Chinese would have united to form the East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere and eject Western power from Asia forever. Too bad the Japanese were too greedy, they refused, and China was forced to destroy Japan, but 70 years later now we begin our own campaign to eject Western power from East Asia.

You let the Pakistanis go because you were afraid of USS Enterprise. That's why you didn't march on Dhaka like you boasted about protecting hindus from genocide.

Of course China acts like Mongol Army sometimes. After all, Inner Mongolia is a part of China and most ethnic Mongols in the world today are Chinese citizens. Maybe it's time to give our hostile neighbors a taste of "Mongol traditions."

Were did you get that 800 year islamic rule form? A madrassa? That 800 year muslim rule is a myth and without the anglos there would have been no muslim left in the subcontinent .The muslim rule did not last more then 300 years .The trouble started when Aurangzeb tried to impose a taliban style rule. And it was the Aryan migrations from central asia around 2000 BC that probably changed India's genticc. But some experts believe that Aryan invasion was also a myth.

Islam-Myth of 1000 Years of Islamic Rule in India - YouTube

Were did you get that 800 year islamic rule form? A madrassa? That 800 year muslim rule is a myth and without the anglos there would have been no muslim left in the subcontinent .The muslim rule did not last more then 300 years .The trouble started when Aurangzeb tried to impose a taliban style rule. And it was the Aryan migrations from central asia around 2000 BC that probably changed India's genticc. But some experts believe that Aryan invasion was also a myth.

Islam-Myth of 1000 Years of Islamic Rule in India - YouTube
800 years if you start counting from Islamic World's expansion to Indus River Valley, the original heartland of hindus. Then the Islamic World expanded to Delh under Timur and the Sultans. Then all the way across northern india to Bangladesh. Central and South india were only conquered for 300 years, that's true. Tamil Nadu was never conquered except by Anglos.

Yes, most Taiwanese don't like us either. But they still re-elected their pro-China party, because they don't want to die in a hail of Chinese missiles. Now it's time for Vietnam to choose. Personally, I prefer if you choose war not peace, because I want to see our new Chinese military weapons in action!

:china:

Honestly, Taiwanese did not scare missile and more than likely their are too scrare Mainland people due to Maoist program. That is why Taiwanese never like or want to getting along with Mainland people. Same with Hongkong before 1997, what Hongkong people did to your Mainland I think you know more clearly than I am.

Sorry, truth hurts and its always be.

Yes, Vietnamese are push-overs. Did you know PLA killed 130,000 Vietnamese in just 28 days when we fought then in 1979? That's even more deaths than when China taught india a lesson in 1962. Maybe india can go help its ally Vietnam drill for oil in South China Sea? :lol: I thought india has a strong navy?

Are you really boasting about mass murdering a comparatively weak and small nation ?
Do you have no regard for the life of another human being ?
If so, you're just a pathetic waste of matter and this world would've been better off without people like you who do not have basic human values. Millions of sperm and you had to be the fastest ?

You guys realize, you guys are arguing with a comedian (HongWu)? Not only he's representing the Chinese in a negative way but also stirring up arguments in this forum. A comedian/joker is good to laugh at.

Threads like these brings out the worst of people (even me)

Back
Top Bottom