What's new

Chinese coast guard opens fire on Vietnamese ship

We rule Aksai Chin as well

Second prize winner.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Indian tactical retreat and we absoluely lost,bravo Nehru.

Yes Bravo indeed, the policy ultimately resulted in full control upon Arunachal Pradesh then on. :)

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Since you claim Aksai Chin and we claim Arunachal, you are not better off....

In the land grab fest India earned the maximum amount of Land.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

It's better to negotiate with each other. But in this case, it seems negotiation is impossible. Both countries will not forgive the ownership of South Tibet.

This seems like a better reply.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Indians had to drag this and make it off topic again? typical inferiority complex again cmon..
O ya!! and you problem?

imgres

Yeah , a great victory ... 3 million troops and an hostile population managed to defeat an 53k army which had nowhere to retreat ... Simply Incredible !

3 million troops? The total size of our troops is 1.3 million with 1.5 million reserves. :lol:

fail_14.jpg

What about losing 37% of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch to Pakistan ? :rofl:

If you're counting land encroachments before 1948 war in J&K then I think you really need to check the meaning of "conflict". :coffee:

Map_GujDist_Kuchchh.png

What part of this is "lost" according to you?

This is why you shouldn't spit up in the air... it will only land back on your face.

gpit:

Your point of view only at 1 side, but any stories always has 2 sides indeed.

Yes, Vietnam invaded Champa due to Champa has many time attacking Vietnam and almost capturing Thang Long (Now Hanoi).

Yes, Vietnam invaded Cambodia due to Khme Rouge attacking Vietnam.

So, your viewing at Vietnam attacking the other coutries and tried to forget what caused due to Vietnam action.

If once day, Vietnam attacking China or has chance to invade China, then your people only looking at "Vietnam invade China" and China always innocent and die tried to wipe out your history was INVADED VIETNAM for about 1000 years.

That is how Chinese people are ... and its will not making any newer more than a reason I mentioned above. Good luck for it !!!

Point taken: you prove that Vietnam deserves a wipe out because China complains you invaded China.

BTW, take your history correctly: Vietnam was an inalienable province of China called Annam: Annam (Chinese province) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Point taken: you prove that Vietnam deserves a wipe out because China complains you invaded China.

BTW, take your history correctly: Vietnam was an inalienable province of China called Annam: Annam (Chinese province) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gpit:

You've gone too far about it, Chinese so-called (Annam) Vietnam inalienable then you just prove to me that you only view 1 side of the story indeed.

Just like today, if China did not forces Taiwan or threaten Taiwan then its will declare as a new country. If your China is realy good, it does not need to applied and threats on Taiwan. (Same as Tibet, Inner Mongolia etc...)

Vietnam before and now, never wants to be a part of China, the other means its being force by China to be a province and we fought for our freedom.

Back to S.E.A, China claims will never effect and the more aggression China acts that will bring China will be alone and people a round the World will be precaution with your Chinese people whoever lives outside China (Chinese overseas)

Chinese loves to using killed innocent people as their trophies:

1./ Kill more than 100.000 Vietnamese civilliant during boder clashed in 1979.

2./ Kill or captures Vietnamese fishermen.

Then die trying to forgot what Vietnamese responded back to Chinese, but thank God beside Vietnamese people, the World now kwowing wells on China and take pre-caution on Chinese people.

Vietnam is not alone but China will be.

gpit:

You've gone too far about it, Chinese so-called (Annam) Vietnam inalienable then you just prove to me that you only view 1 side of the story indeed.

Just like today, if China did not forces Taiwan or threaten Taiwan then its will declare as a new country. If your China is realy good, it does not need to applied and threats on Taiwan. (Same as Tibet, Inner Mongolia etc...)

Vietnam before and now, never wants to be a part of China, the other means its being force by China to be a province and we fought for our freedom.

Back to S.E.A, China claims will never effect and the more aggression China acts that will bring China will be alone and people a round the World will be precaution with your Chinese people whoever lives outside China (Chinese overseas)

No one wants to be part of a communist regime that is over populated with 1.4 billion people, writing in Chinese which 80% of people in the world do not understand, where the power belongs to the high rank officials not the people, and if you say something, you get jailed/executed, where freedom of speech is limited, where human rights are 0 (unless you're a high ranking official), where there is a massive gap between rich and poor, where quality of food are poor, only believe in quantity not quality, most polluted, where they treat people like animal, where they treat a 5 years old girl like a rag doll, where bullying the weak through applying threats and forces on weaker nations, where people believe they are saints when they are not, best known for twisting facts and figures, where copying is the right thing to do, where morals are depleted to 0. Pay me to live here and I'll just pay my own plane ticket just to get out.

There are unlimited negative things I can and will continue to talk about China.

No one wants to be part of a communist regime that is over populated with 1.4 billion people, writing in Chinese which 80% of people in the world do not understand, where the power belongs to the high rank officials not the people, and if you say something, you get jailed/executed, where freedom of speech is limited, where human rights are 0 (unless you're a high ranking official), where there is a massive gap between rich and poor, where quality of food are poor, only believe in quantity not quality, most polluted, where they treat people like animal, where they treat a 5 years old girl like a rag doll, where bullying the weak through applying threats and forces on weaker nations, where people believe they are saints when they are not, best known for twisting facts and figures, where copying is the right thing to do, where morals are depleted to 0. Pay me to live here and I'll just pay my own plane ticket just to get out.

There are unlimited negative things I can and will continue to talk about China.

oh, Vietnam is a shining beacon of innovation, quality, human rights and wealth :lol:

Everyone knows that when you go to Vietnam, have to 1.) watch your wallet and 2.) never trust anyone. Everyone will either rob you or rip you off.

oh, Vietnam is a shining beacon of innovation, quality, human rights and wealth :lol:

Everyone knows that when you go to Vietnam, have to 1.) watch your wallet and 2.) never trust anyone. Everyone will either rob you or rip you off.

You are liar, same other chinese kids with lack in education.
Others normal Chinese with health mentality don't think so, number of Chinese tourist visited Vietnam being biggest recently.

Is that how you feel about yourself? It's nice to know that's how you feel about yourself. If Vietnam is having a trust issue, then why the hell are we making friends with Americans, Russians, France, and going around the world visiting other nations. Unlike China, your trust issue doesn't apply to us. That's your problem for not trusting anyone other than your own kind.

"Vietnam is a shining beacon of innovation, quality, human rights and wealth" haha at least it's easier for us to move to that direction vs China. It's almost impossible for China to go that direction without a civil war.

gpit:

But Vietnamese people should not even have your own country. You are so backward and poor compared to China. China enslaved Vietnam and occupied its northern half for 1000 years: those were good times for us. Of course Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to China, because we are a superpower today.

Don't you see? China is doing the right thing by opening fire on Vietnamese ships. We are simply showing Vietnam where your place is. Only a strong country like China matters in this world, not little Vietnamese, you don't matter at all. india's not going to rescue you. USA's not going to rescue you. Russia's not going to rescue you. You will go the same way as the Khmer Rouge.

:)

But Vietnamese people should not even have your own country. You are so backward and poor compared to China. China enslaved Vietnam and occupied its northern half for 1000 years: those were good times for us. Of course Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belong to China, because we are a superpower today.

Don't you see? China is doing the right thing by opening fire on Vietnamese ships. We are simply showing Vietnam where your place is. Only a strong country like China matters in this world, not little Vietnamese, you don't matter at all.

Must say I am starting to pick up the vibe of a "false flag" ...

Time to bail. It's up to the mods to look into this.

Don't you see? China is doing the right thing by opening fire on Vietnamese ships. We are simply showing Vietnam where your place is. Only a strong country like China matters in this world, not little Vietnamese, you don't matter at all.

:)

That's a reason why, Taiwanese vomitting every time they have to face with Mainland people caused it. Like I said, beside you and your Chinese people claims to killed unarmed Vietnamese as your trophies, what eles could Chinese talking about? Don't you see yours odds?

Back
Top Bottom