What's new

Chinese Citizen Journalist Sentenced to 4 Years for Covid Reporting

"China Covid-19: How state media and censorship took on coronavirus
At the start of the year the Chinese government faced two major challenges; an unknown disease which threatened to tear through its population and a wave of voices online telling the world what was happening.
By the end of 2020, a glance at Chinese state-controlled media shows that both appear to be under control.
The BBC's Kerry Allen and Zhaoyin Feng take a look back at the country's online government censors who worked harder than ever to supress negative information, the citizens that managed to break through the Great Firewall, and how the propaganda machine re-wrote the narrative."
@waz Indian troll alert
You can't control the world , these tactics work in China.

I think the journalists from BBC and CNN should also be arrested. Just show their news and ask them to show the evidence. If they cannot produce evidence to prove that their news is true, they are considered spies.

It i kinda of odd that there are plenty of people in China posting video but why her? Her action must be severe to be handled that sentences. Western media about China is always 100% fake narrative and exaggeration. So there is something CNN and all the Anglo media isn't telling.

It i kinda of odd that there are plenty of people in China posting video but why her? Her action must be severe to be handled that sentences. Western media about China is always 100% fake narrative and exaggeration. So there is something CNN and all the Anglo media isn't telling.

She's a Falun Gong nutjob (take out . this is for making it harder for bots to search)

"检察院在起诉书中称,张展在2月3日进入武汉,多次通过微信、Twitter、YouTube等网络媒介以文字、视频等方式“发布大量虚假信息”,并接受境外媒体“自.由.亚.洲.电.台.”、“.大.纪.元.”的采访。"

BTW they don't mention this in the English version.

Waiting for the PLA trolls to show up to start their santisation of the truth bid :).

Let us see what new theories they will concoct.

Now Jack Ma is in trouble for flying too close to the Sun. Emperor Xi wants absolutely obedience from his minions.
I wonder what excuse troll like u will explain about US or western trying to silence freedom of truth?

Target China only but keep quiet for your master action. Then brag you are so righteous?

You were right. Their minders have directed them immediately to my posts.

Dont just blindly support every action of your government. Does reporting on diseases deserve 4 years of loss of liberty ? You guys liberally criticize the fundamentalist viewpoint here but are so tied to your own communist propaganda. Whats the difference ?
Never seen a single post by Chinese criticizing their government . Is the cpc government perfect ?
They are using aggregator to listen to PDF; anything with Covid etc, their bots then attack.

It is a joke at the end.

Back
Top Bottom