What's new

Chinese Christians ask UN to investigate “disappeared” human rights lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how it works. US prints dollar. China uses its labor/resources to earn that dollar and then gives it back to US so that I can spend it. Now who exactly is winning here:yahoo:

LOL, the entire world knows that America is declining in terms of "relative power", while China is increasing in terms of relative power. America has still got a huge lead in nominal power though.

But still:

- $14 trillion debt, biggest in the world
- Biggest trade deficit in the world, and it builds up every year
- 0.8% economic growth

Can you explain to me how the above are good things?

Besides, Jesus was from the "Middle East"... and he is now the main object of worship in the entire Western world.

Entire sub-Shara Africa and now gaining ground in China(South Koreans are already harvested).

What about minorities in america. Look at how muslims are constantly in their films and dramas portraid as bad people. The americans are very good at propaganda and are hypocrites. It amazes me that they blame others when their own shortcomings are so much.

It reminds me of last year when I went to the Chinese embassy in machester for a visa and there was one individual outside protesting about how minorities are treated in china and human rights. When I approached him and asked him why he wasnt at the american embassy and consulate and critical of guatanamo and said but you see american are democratic. I just told him to FXXX off and go home. They westerners often dont even realise their hypocracy

@jdme

^ this is the kind of replies you should expect when you post irrelevant garbage like your post #24

Sorry but I don't expect anything intelligent from you, ever. What gave you the impression that you could do any better?

Nobody forced you guys to keep buying T Bills. You do because you have confidence in US which you have on none other.

Yes, US bonds are still one of the safest and most liquid securites out there. Eurozone and Japan are drowning.

So what, the same way Budha was born in current day Nepal and achieved nirvana (cosmic consciousness) in current day India and still followed all over East Asia and other parts of the world..

Yes and I have enormous respect for Nepal, for giving birth to one of the most important teachers in history.

LOL, the entire world knows that America is declining in terms of "relative power", while China is increasing in terms of relative power. America has still got a huge lead in nominal power though.

But still:

- $14 trillion debt, biggest in the world
- Biggest trade deficit in the world, and it builds up every year
- 0.8% economic growth

Can you explain to me how the above are good things?

I never mentioned economy. This is a thread about Christianity in China. When I said the other way, you brought economy up.

Entire sub-Shara Africa and now gaining ground in China(South Koreans are already harvested).

LOL, what percentage of China's population are Christians? 1-2%?

Whereas India has something like 14% Muslims and they are the fastest growing demographic too.

And what do you mean by "harvested"?

Yes, US bonds are still one of the safest and most liquid securites out there. Eurozone and Japan are drowning.

Nopes, you still have options to invest in metals and some of the resource rich countries..

What about minorities in america. Look at how muslims are constantly in their films and dramas portraid as bad people. The americans are very good at propaganda and are hypocrites. It amazes me that they blame others when their own shortcomings are so much.

It reminds me of last year when I went to the Chinese embassy in machester for a visa and there was one individual outside protesting about how minorities are treated in china and human rights. When I approached him and asked him why he wasnt at the american embassy and consulate and critical of guatanamo and said but you see american are democratic. I just told him to FXXX off and go home. They westerners often dont even realise their hypocracy

Surely this is true for every country in the world.

LOL, what percentage of China's population are Christians? 1-2%?

Whereas India has something like 14% Muslims and they are the fastest growing demographic too.

And what do you mean by "harvested"?

That's what non-Christians are, souls waiting to be harvested. This is how evangelists speak. 1-2% today, 10-15% tomorrow..

Nopes, you still have options to invest in metals and some of the resource rich countries..

Metals and resources?

US treasury bonds are supposed to be risk-free securities, which is why they are so often used for currency reserves.

How on Earth do you consider "metals" and other resources to be risk-free invesments, on par with US treasury bonds or Eurozone bonds?

Risk-free interest rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Currency reserves are not a portfolio so you can invest in whatever you like.

That's what non-Christians are, souls waiting to be harvested. This is how evangelists speak. 1-2% today, 10-15% tomorrow..

Give us a break. Butl I must commend you for the first time in a long time you are at least on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom