What's new

Chinese celebrating assassination of Shinzo Abe

I will tell as an Indian: The 1962 war lasted for barely 2 months, was fought exclusively in forests and mountains and the average Indian never saw nor heard the war directly. Fatalities on our side was below 4k. It is our only war with China, now or in antiquity.Still many of us carry the hurt to this day.
The Chinese had been dealing with Japanese invasions for hundreds of years. In the last war the Japanese killed millions of the Chinese, raped and humiliated them for decades, even ate them.
I wouldn't be surprised the bile has persisted, especially since the Japanese have taken the side of the Americans who are persecuting them.
This is not to say celebrating someone's death is something to be proud of.

I will tell as an Indian: The 1962 war lasted for barely 2 months, was fought exclusively in forests and mountains and the average Indian never saw nor heard the war directly. Fatalities on our side was below 4k. It is our only war with China, now or in antiquity.Still many of us carry the hurt to this day.
The Chinese had been dealing with Japanese invasions for hundreds of years. In the last war the Japanese killed millions of the Chinese, raped and humiliated them for decades, even ate them.
I wouldn't be surprised the bile has persisted, especially since the Japanese have taken the side of the Americans who are persecuting them.

It’s in Japanese blood especially their political leaders to despise own Asian but only kowtow to the US and the West who are more arrogant and aggressive than Japanese.Nice and humble don’t work with Japanese but only for Japan to take advantage of kindness. Only two drops of atomic bombs during WWII from the US not only made Japan became friendly to the US but also made Japan to become one of the US’s faithful lapdog till today to support US against China

One has to understand that Indians are somewhat different from Chinese.
The anglos enslaved & committed genocide on india for more than 2 centuries but indians now worship them.
When the queen dies, india will have national mourning.

Last edited:
lol. Propaganda vs reality

FACTS. Two years on, less than 1 in 1500 Indians died from COVID19.

Per capita, this is lower than COVID deaths in the US & UK.

Yet India was the only country that was targeted & maligned by the media for its handling of COVID.

This proves India has no free press. lol.

FXa1jB_XwAAWprJ

Don't recall seeing this in the UK.

AP_21121493542488.jpg

Body-on-cycle-1.jpg

UP-oxygen.jpg

The guy visits their war criminal shrine. If a German chancellor visited a nazi shrine and died would the rest of the Europeans not say good riddance?

A lot of Chinese are neutral on Abe’s death including myself. They didn’t break any Chinese laws so it was their freedom to do whatever they want. But I don’t get why Indian are so bothered with it.

Learn to read and then understand what you have read.
China invaded TIBET in 1950, which was when Sri Aurobindo predicted that the next attack would be on India.

Which happned during the Cuban missile crisis in 1962

I want to play the devil's advocate here. If we (India officially) accuse China of annexing Tibet, what will happen if someone now starts to question our annexation of Goa? or better yet, how about Sikkim was sort of rather conveniently annexed by Indira Gandhi govt during 1975?
or how do we say to how US is allowed to run Puerto Rico as a colony even in 2022? or shall we say something about Hawaii or Diego Garcia?

Do we really want to go through that route of discussion?

I want to play the devil's advocate here. If we (India officially) accuse China of annexing Tibet, what will happen if someone now starts to question our annexation of Goa? or better yet, how about Sikkim was sort of rather conveniently annexed by Indira Gandhi govt during 1975?
or how do we say to how US is allowed to run Puerto Rico as a colony even in 2022? or shall we say something about Hawaii or Diego Garcia?

Do we really want to go through that route of discussion?

Go though the route of discussion with who ?

why not? it is the shooter who deserve some sympathy, his action can be somewhat justified imo

this also reveals one of many reasons why the democratic system is a terrible design: politicians often suck up to virtueless cult leaders simply because they have sway over a large group of voters

why not? it is the shooter who deserve some sympathy, his action can be somewhat justified imo

this also reveals one of many reasons why the democratic system is a terrible design: politicians often suck up to virtueless cult leaders simply because they have sway over a large group of voters
The gunman really deserves sympathy.

The policeman asked him why he didn't use a bomb with a higher success rate. He replied: the bomb will hurt others by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom