What's new

Chinese car market overtakes that of United States

If you can't write proper coherent English sentences and if you can't under what i write, i don't think should be replying to what i have said.[/QUOTE]

Some incredible English, Mr. Shakespeare !!:smitten::china:

Well, China is growing and has a large population. It certainly impressive in economic achievements. However, this comes with a terrible environmental cost. I'm not sure if its worth it. Also, China should improve its public transportation instead of building more roads and highways, which lead to more cars and more pollution.

Well, China is growing and has a large population. It certainly impressive in economic achievements. However, this comes with a terrible environmental cost. I'm not sure if its worth it. Also, China should improve its public transportation instead of building more roads and highways, which lead to more cars and more pollution.

Definetly and that is why there are 11 metro lines under construction in Beijing. But it is not guilty for people to have their own cars right?

it is so funny that indian are lecturing me about public toliet when 650 million indian do not have access to toliet.

in my employer's building, there are people from different background, but if you go to the toliet and just be aware of how many seconds indian spend to wash their hands after using the toliet, you get shocked. I saw at least one dozen different indian wash their hands and rush out in just 3 seconds. later I realised they actually don't want to wash, the only reason why they still pretend to wash is because they want to get fit into our civilized world.

at the xmas party last year, there was one india brought some india food that looked really great. but I didn't try as I know he in one of those india who never wash hands after using the toliet.

I interviewed some people last month, at the end of the interview, you usually shack hands with each other, just to be polite. but when it comes to indian, I just smile and node my head. avoiding shacking hands with them is to maintain the basic person hygiene.

now indian are telling me the situation of public toliet in China.
:smokin:

Well our motherland is not shinning and neat everywhere and, what's more important, there should be some comfort for the people of our great neighbour to feel better.

Well our motherland is not shinning and neat everywhere and, what's more important, there should be some comfort for the people of our great neighbour to feel better.

when 650 million of neighbors do not have access to toliet (even dirty Chinese toliet), they deserve to know the truth.

xdrive;583406]The only reason they make more cars is because they have a big population.

Do i sense a jealousy were you in competition with them.

I would never buy a chinese made car. Chinese made utes were getting sold here but they were death traps. Poorly built, poor saftey, overall a low quality car. They were banned from sale

LOL that what they used to say about Japanese cars when they were first introduced in North America.

I smell curry here!:pakistan:

Where do you smell curry? Curry is disgusting.

Do i sense a jealousy were you in competition with them.

LOL that what they used to say about Japanese cars when they were first introduced in North America.

Making a true statement means i'm jealous does it? :lol: And no my country isn't in competition with china.

Maybe when the Japanese cars were first introduced they were crap but got better. But all i know is right now, chinese built cars are poorly made, and poorly designed and are dangerous death traps hence the reason for there banning.

Making a true statement means i'm jealous does it? :lol: And no my country isn't in competition with china.

Maybe when the Japanese cars were first introduced they were crap but got better. But all i know is right now, chinese built cars are poorly made, and poorly designed and are dangerous death traps hence the reason for there banning.

Cars need to pass through safety test before they can be sold. Chinese car are sold in Singapore and this required passing the severe test. I do agree the interior finishing and performance for Chinese car is bad now. Let's see what it will become in next few years.

Which county ban Chinese car now? Please elaborate

Making uninformed statements and continue that path to make a point only means you are envious
why are you hidding behind pakistani flag its preety obvious you are not from pakistan so in order for us to take you seriously you have to introduce your self other wise you just a Troll.

http://img97.imageshack.us/i/sceo.jpg/
The SCEO was unveiled in 2005 and is powered by a range of Mitsubishi engines.

http://img135.imageshack.us/i/brilliancebs6frontthumb.jpg/

Chinese automakers will not flood the Western markets with cheap cars, according to Zhou Wenzhong, China’s ambassador to the United States.

With manufacturers in the U.S. and Europe worried about a Chinese invasion, Mr Wenzhong has assured the west that China’s own desire for cars will absorb the vast majority of the vehicles produced by Chinese manufacturers.

Although that doesn’t seem to be at odds with Chinese manufacturers Chery Automobile Co. and Geely Automobile Holdings Group which are already planning to export vehicles to the US.
Chrysler has already signed a deal with Chery which will see Chinese cars rebadged as Chryslers starting in 2009. It’s a similar move to Holden and Daewoo in Australia.
Chinese cars are still a few years away from the Australian market given the Chinese have decided to go for Europe and the US first.

Last edited:
China controls 95% of the world’s supply of rare earth elements, a class of ores used not just in Prius batteries but in a wide range of high-technology applications, from sonar systems to wind turbines, mobile phones and fluorescent lights.

All this gives China an extraordinary - some might say unfair - advantage to lead the race to dominate the manufacture of cutting-edge technology, according to the Wall Street Journal. Even before any major technology partnership announcements, there are reports that the legendary US investor Warren Buffet is investing in BYD, an obscure Chinese battery, mobile phone, and electric car company.

Haq's Musings: Will China Corner the Hybrid Car Battery Market?

Haq's Musings: Auto Industry Prospects in India and Pakistan

Making uninformed statements and continue that path to make a point only means you are envious
why are you hidding behind pakistani flag its preety obvious you are not from pakistan so in order for us to take you seriously you have to introduce your self other wise you just a Troll.

Yes, u r very right on this.
Mr.Xdrive is proved a liar in another thread some time ago, no need to waste time on him. And I remember he was hiding behind Aussie flag when he was caught to be a liar. Now he is using Pakistani flag? once a liar, always a liar?

it is so funny that indian are lecturing me about public toliet when 650 million indian do not have access to toliet.

in my employer's building, there are people from different background, but if you go to the toliet and just be aware of how many seconds indian spend to wash their hands after using the toliet, you get shocked. I saw at least one dozen different indian wash their hands and rush out in just 3 seconds. later I realised they actually don't want to wash, the only reason why they still pretend to wash is because they want to get fit into our civilized world.

at the xmas party last year, there was one india brought some india food that looked really great. but I didn't try as I know he in one of those india who never wash hands after using the toliet.

I interviewed some people last month, at the end of the interview, you usually shack hands with each other, just to be polite. but when it comes to indian, I just smile and node my head. avoiding shacking hands with them is to maintain the basic person hygiene.

now indian are telling me the situation of public toliet in China.

SH, please, there is no need to go to such low even someone may offend u.

To make 10 mio+ auto annually run on gas is a bit insane...as I am wondering when BYD will roll out its full electric version? To make and sell 10 mio BYD worldwide fully dominating the next gen renewable market, now that's sth to be proud of !

Cars need to pass through safety test before they can be sold. Chinese car are sold in Singapore and this required passing the severe test. I do agree the interior finishing and performance for Chinese car is bad now. Let's see what it will become in next few years.

Which county ban Chinese car now? Please elaborate

The cars were banned in Australia and new zealand for not passing safety test.

http://img97.imageshack.us/i/sceo.jpg/
The SCEO was unveiled in 2005 and is powered by a range of Mitsubishi engines.

http://img135.imageshack.us/i/brilliancebs6frontthumb.jpg/

Chinese automakers will not flood the Western markets with cheap cars, according to Zhou Wenzhong, China’s ambassador to the United States.

With manufacturers in the U.S. and Europe worried about a Chinese invasion, Mr Wenzhong has assured the west that China’s own desire for cars will absorb the vast majority of the vehicles produced by Chinese manufacturers.

Although that doesn’t seem to be at odds with Chinese manufacturers Chery Automobile Co. and Geely Automobile Holdings Group which are already planning to export vehicles to the US.
Chrysler has already signed a deal with Chery which will see Chinese cars rebadged as Chryslers starting in 2009. It’s a similar move to Holden and Daewoo in Australia.
Chinese cars are still a few years away from the Australian market given the Chinese have decided to go for Europe and the US first.

Why are you trying to argue it being banned with me? i didn't ban it lol.

And you say i should stop making uninformed statements? You should. Chinese cars were selling on the Australian market but were banned. Another idiot who tries to argue with me when i tell him facts. Also you say that chinese cars are going to be rebadged as holdens. That is the biggest load of bullshit i have heard. You made that up.

Holdens are alll manufactured in Australia. The cars china makes do not compare to holden. Holden exports it's cars to America under the badge pontiac. Why the hell would holden import crappy, cheap, unsafe cars from china? Nice lie.

Back
Top Bottom