What's new

Chinese billionaire selling air in a can

why dont just sell the oxygen mask??

why canned air for god sake?

He's only made $792 so far, I wouldn't exactly consider that a lot of money.

Well thats because he is selling Bejing air, great time for a joint Chinese/Pakistan venture, Fresh Pakistani air from the roof of the world charge twice as much ;)

pakistan-first-mountain-views.jpg

Is the 'Can' (which holds air) enviroment friendly?.... How was the 'can' produced?.... Did it polluted enviroment while producing 'can' for the air?....

Lol, been done...Americans were selling canned air in the seventies! Boom! Once more America leads the way in important innovation!

Exactly.

What the clueless China-bashers here don't realize is that 'oxygen bars' were all the rage in 'sophisticated circles' in the West some time back.

The canned air I was speaking of came about around the time of the pet rock craze....a novelty item (joke). Was "rocky mountain" air...made in New Jersey of course....

he does not invent air in can. but he choosed the right time to put this product into chinese markt.

Canned air are sold in japan and some europa counries long time ago.

01300000336297134562870297365_s.jpg

01300000253525128436571867453.jpg

20300000336297134562795879061.jpg

These pics gives me an idea. Anybody wants somd hot air :d from Miami Beach, I can send you tons of it.

how will they use this canned air as they open the can and air mixes with surrounding air? or they open and put the can in mouth or it comes with two straws to put in nose or WHAT THE HECK THEY DO TO IT?

how will they use this canned air as they open the can and air mixes with surrounding air? or they open and put the can in mouth or it comes with two straws to put in nose or WHAT THE HECK THEY DO TO IT?

To hell with what they do with it, their problem not mine. I also got the Brooklyn Bridge for sale for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom