What's new

Chinese being Chinese again....

He is actually Indonesian like me.

The different is he is one of the small group who worship US, or of the small group who hate chinese.
He calls Chinese an inferior race to the westerners, I believed he must be from some "superior" race.

Is the bottom picture the US? The smoker is wearing a pakol; not very common in the US.

Do you really think he ever checks anything for accuracy before posting???

His training is to react QUICKLY to any posts that portrays "our China" in a bad light using a counter-story to send the thread on a completely different tangent. That usually means not spending any time confirming accuracy. Getting the tangent topic to the forefront in the discussion is far more important.

The man is an Afghani heroin user.
It's from a 2015 Afghanistan article

Last edited:
Do you really think he ever checks anything for accuracy before posting???

His training is to react QUICKLY to any posts that portrays "our China" in a bad light using a counter-story. That usually means not spending any time confirming accuracy.

The man is an Afghani
It's from a 2015 Afghanistan article

The think with engaging with wumao (as I am doing right now with an American wumao) is asking them to answer criticism. It’s not about calling them out, but seeing how they respond which is the most interesting part, and letting the whole forum see their response.

The think with engaging with wumao (as I am doing right now with an American wumao) is asking them to answer criticism. It’s not about calling them out, but seeing how they respond which is the most interesting part, and letting the whole forum see their response.

You can see in his subsequent Nazi pic posts how he was trying to tangent the thread from discussing why these kids would be putting on this Abe show...but the thread wasn't quick to take bait.

Instead of offering any kind of explanation (even if it was weak or strong) the strategy was obfuscation.

Last edited:
You can see in his subsequent Nazi pic posts how he was trying to tangent the thread from discussing why these kids would be putting on this Abe show...but the thread wasn't quick to take bait.
This is a troll thread started by a resident troll, everyone is trolling everyone here, do you really believe this thread has any value at all?

Most experienced people on this forum understand what information to take away from each posters comments. He is good for news coming out of China. While the Chinese diaspora members that still have a connection to mainland China I find the most interesting. They have a more balanced analysis of what is actually happening in China.

South Asians who readily SURRENDERED TO THE 3000 BRITISH, and to the Japanese in Singapore in just 7 days and readily joined the Japanese, never faced massacres and so will never understand what the Chinese went through.

SURRENDER MODI, anyone?
Not us East Asians, we will not surrender easily.

WATCH: A tribute to Lee Kuan Yew’s gardener, who sheltered him during the Sook Ching massacre​

For the record, I am happy Abe, from family lines of War Criminals, got killed, good riddance.

This is a troll thread started by a resident troll, everyone is trolling everyone here, do you really believe this thread has any value at all?
The value is that it shows the Chinese for who they are.

You only see this type of show in a terrorist state like ISIS or Afghanistan.

The value is that it shows the Chinese for who they are.

You only see this type of show in a terrorist state like ISIS or Afghanistan.
Who you are? do you have value while you don't even have the shame to reveal your nationality? a worthless troll.

Instead of offering any kind of explanation (even if it was weak or strong) the strategy was obfuscation.
What else do you expect?
This DEPRAVED INCESSANT SMEARING OF CHINA IS SICKENING to the bone.
Did you reflect on your obnoxious behavior in order to earn more from the $500 Million "SMEAR CHINA FUND"?

Most experienced people on this forum understand what information to take away from each posters comments. He is good for news coming out of China. While the Chinese diaspora members that still have a connection to mainland China I find the most interesting. They have a more balanced analysis of what is actually happening in China.

He does a good service in his articles about China in the China forums.

He probably started on PDF for a similar reason as I did as I was seeing posts in the Americas forum that were mistakenly being attributed to Americans...which oddly enough is the exact same situation you spotted earlier in this thread with that Afghani heroin user.

It was actually a version of this pic (with the typical "Stupid Americans" type title) that made me a regular thread poster
MI1tR.jpg

(no, these are not Americans)

As you observed in the pic earlier the man was not American due his clothes; I spotted the round plugs (type E?) here and could tell easily these weren't Americans.

I knew it was going to be an uphill battle when most users here thought the typical American lives in an apartment building setting like the one in NYC with the cast of the tv show "Friends".

Last edited:
Who you are? do you have value while you don't even have the shame to reveal your nationality? a worthless troll.
I don't need to because I don't have an inferiority complex like you.

I know a schizo that post less than you.

He does a good service in his articles about China in the China forums.

He probably started on PDF for a similar reason as I did as I was seeing posts in the Americas forum that were mistakenly being attributed to Americans...which oddly enough is the exact same situation you spotted earlier in this thread with that Afghani heroin user.

It was actually a version of this pic (with the typical "Stupid Americans" title) that made me a regular thread poster
MI1tR.jpg

As you observed in the pic earlier that the man was not American due his clothes I spotted the round plugs here and could tell easily these weren't Americans.
I blame low comprehension & media literacy skills. He sees everything as an attack on China for some reason and goes completely apeshit when proven otherwise.

Guess the Chinese education system doesn't exactly have shows the best results.

Back
Top Bottom