What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

True but so are the more serious papers. The state sponsored papers run the gamut of editorial styles.

I'd actually wait to see what China does in the next few months before I'd give credence to what GT writes.

The "Serious papers" papers you talk of says pretty much the same thing....in a more conciliatory tone. There is a reason why communists always fail in the end.

Hence proved.... Chinese Govt spread stupid articles while Indian Govt + Private media + general Population is showing its arrogance 24/7.

Though your logic is quite irrefutable in the superior education kind of way, but how about looking at it like : Chinese Government spreads stupid articles via Globa Times while there is a particular private newspaper in India = TOI, that could be compared with it?

However, I would differ with you since Global Times is even clearly more partyline than the Daily Times insert being put in newspapers in different countries to further the Communist Party propaganda. Global Times is overtly partyline with no attempts to hide it at all. So may be there was a message meant in the opinion.

Your interpretation of course.

If you were a government sponsored propagandist, you could have lost your job for criticizing the Communist Party mouthpiece.

As a private citizen talking on a forum, you'd kid yourself if you think the men dressed in black are going to break down the doors and take you away. The worse extent of harassment that the government can muster nowadays is with someone like Ai Weiwei. Legal harassment and the like.

the biggest threat to the world peace,China is nowhere to be seen on that survey,let's focus on the real villians.Why Indian guys always like to change the title of some articles and make them very imflamatory and post them here?Why they always like to pick fight with China?

haha,you dont see?US tops the poll on "biggest threat to global peace",see how the country behaves,sending troops everywhere around the world,invading and killing sovereign countries top leaders,how many civilians died from US bombers and cruise missiles??US is the world biggest butcher.where are your eyes if you say you dont see.

Coming from Communist China, your enthusiasm and belief in the Polls (as you referred) is quite encouraging.

Futher to your thoughts, China is now trying to follow the same path that it is criticizing US for. Namely land grab and obstinate arm twisting. So that is not really far from things that you mentioned as detestable yourself.

Though your logic is quite irrefutable in the superior education kind of way, but how about looking at it like : Chinese Government spreads stupid articles via Globa Times while there is a particular private newspaper in India = TOI, that could be compared with it?

Give me some neutral channels who dont cash incidents and spread lies..... On OBL operation all Indian channels were playing a ticker "PA Caught red handed". They were blaming PA directly without any proof whatsoever. Same happend in mumbai. We also know reports like 10 Kadam. Chacha rehman and stuff.... Not to forget France key baney JF 17 .... Pakistan ki chalakiyan ... Orion upgrade and the list goes on...............

Name me some... That would be difficult so Name me just ONE Indian channel which is not stupid like mentioned above.

Coming from Communist China, your enthusiasm and belief in the Polls (as you referred) is quite encouraging.

Futher to your thoughts, China is now trying to follow the same path that it is criticizing US for. Namely land grab and obstinate arm twisting. So that is not really far from things that you mentioned as detestable yourself.

oh,are we bombing people somewhere and killing their civilians and top leaders?

Give me some neutral channels who dont cash incidents and spread lies..... On OBL operation all Indian channels were playing a ticker "PA Caught red handed". They were blaming PA directly without any proof whatsoever. Same happend in mumbai. We also know reports like 10 Kadam. Chacha rehman and stuff.... Not to forget France key baney JF 17 .... Pakistan ki chalakiyan ... Orion upgrade and the list goes on...............

Name me some... That would be difficult so Name me just ONE Indian channel which is not stupid like mentioned above.

None of this is state sponsored or even closely reflect the state policy. If you want to listen to state sponsored news....try "doordarshan" :P and tell me how many offensive claims and allegations you find...

the biggest threat to the world peace,China is nowhere to be seen on that survey,let's focus on the real villians.Why Indian guys always like to change the title of some articles and make them very imflamatory and post them here?Why they always like to pick fight with China?

Have you ever got a chance of reading the posts of China Hyperpower,Chineese Dragonor even Chineese Tiger?? They all are Chineese members what do you think about them??

Why lndians are so infatuated with China instead of trying to develop their poorly performed economy,you are being further lagged behind every single passing day.

None of this is state sponsored or even closely reflect the state policy. If you want to listen to state sponsored news....try "doordarshan" :P and tell me how many offensive claims and allegations you find...

Chadam baram.....That name sound familiar for spreading hate... Mr. Kapoor that also sounds like fight on two fronts etc etc.....Not to forget Cold start ....

Did you watch DD news ever?

Private channels are publicity seekers they work for TRPs, we indians even not serious on their news, how can you...

Why lndians are so infatuated with China instead of trying to develop their poorly performed economy,you are being further lagged behind every single passing day.

haters-gonna-hate-canada-hockey.jpg

Have you ever got a chance of reading the posts of China Hyperpower,Chineese Dragonor even Chineese Tiger?? They all are Chineese members what do you think about them??

changing titles of articles and use them picking fight with another country??that's your patent.taking things out of context.

oh,are we bombing people somewhere and killing their civilians and top leaders?

Well surely your Communist party is not talking about giving aid when it's mouthpiece says that "We should punish Phillipinnes". So the import of it, I am sure is quite starkly sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom