What's new

Chinese Army Road Mobile Bakery near LAC

Figaro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Via Temstar

Check it out, PLA road mobile bakery currently deployed to Tibet at 4,500m. Only needs one man to operate, 2 minutes to deploy once in position, can bake 1,200 buns per hour, 80 minutes from start to finish, carries 7 day worth of supplies on-board. Video in the link below.

Looks like when winter comes, starving Indian soldiers will once more intrude into the Chinese side of LAC ... only this time to surrender and beg for warm delicious bread rather than getting blown up by minefields. Imagine how many freezing and starving Indian soldiers operating on non-existent rations 1200 buns could feed :enjoy: .

It's the "problem" with the "yellow" race! They are too methodical and too meticulous as they want to try all plausible means to solve a problem. And, it requires tremendous hard work that can be extremely boring to the outside folks....

On the other hand, the Indian folks are too much calculative and imaginative, and too much projecting on future "favorable" outcomes! And, they're damn hasty in reaching conclusions. So, it makes them mentally tired even before they start. No wonder they lose heart after few initial hiccups...

Both, however, are clever folks with a good grasp on the cost/benefit analysis...

Last edited:
What a come down, Yesterday some one posted pic of gourmet buffet food. Today just truck to make Bread Bun serving to PLA soldiers.
Good going, Still winter is 1-2 months away.

What a come down, Yesterday some one posted pic of gourmet buffet food. Today just truck to make Bread Bun serving to PLA soldiers.
I would watch your words if I were you ... the only thing keeping your army from starving over the next three months may very well be these Chinese bakeries, assuming the PLA will be nice enough to give your soldiers some if they surrender :lol:

Until yesterday the Indian BJP bots were fuming in disbelief about normal cantine food.
Now the BJP bots get angered by PLA receiving fresh bread on the frontline.
How low the standards must be on the Indian side.

and u have already planned to take them out before winter comes? 🤔

and u have already planned to take them out before winter comes? 🤔
No, in just 2 days, I see professional photographers food pics to only bread baking truck serving to PLA. After month or so, PLA will say, you are on your own for food. You have to eat whatever available on there. I don't want to name them here.

Mean while , Indian soldier's soldiers staple diet is:-

1599424821588.png

No, in just 2 days, I see professional photographers food pics to only bread baking truck serving to PLA. After month or so, PLA will say, you are on your own for food. You have to eat whatever available on there. I don't want to name them here.
so u have no plan on taking ur land back, just waiting for PLA wheat stock to end? nice strategic move.

on a side note, i wish china catches onto this, else PLA might end up eating every living thing around. if u know wat i mean.:-)

so u have no plan on taking ur land back, just waiting for PLA wheat stock to end? nice strategic move.

on a side note, i wish china catches onto this, else PLA might end up eating every living thing around. if u know wat i mean.:-)
Here is the news, Even Ajay shukla saying

There are differing accounts of what transpired but, according to one source, the SFF detachment clashed with Chinese troops and inflicted significant casualties on them. One Tibetan SFF officer was reportedly killed and at least two injured in the operation.

Here is the news, Even Ajay shukla saying

There are differing accounts of what transpired but, according to one source, the SFF detachment clashed with Chinese troops and inflicted significant casualties on them. One Tibetan SFF officer was reportedly killed and at least two injured in the operation.
significant casualties... hmm elaborate plz. coz i have seen figures of 60 chinese casualties with names and ranks before that turned up to be bogus (whatsapp fake news) quoted by leading indian media outlets. Like almost all previous counts given by sootroon kaay hisab say ya confirmed ones coming from headquarters never found to be true.
i will say, playing safe here by not giving exact counts. y doing so i wonder.

significant casualties... hmm elaborate plz. coz i have seen figures of 60 chinese casualties with names and ranks before that turned up to be bogus (whatsapp fake news) quoted by leading indian media outlets. Like almost all previous counts given by sootroon kaay hisab say ya confirmed ones coming from headquarters never found to be true.
In that case you would have seen a tweet by editor of global times threatening us for the 43 casualties on their side which they removed after few hours.

LOL, "Poverty limited your imagination".

Just because your soldiers live on animal feed, doesn't make PLA soldiers' daily meal "gourmet buffet food".

Well this is from Ajay shukla.

Back
Top Bottom