What's new

Chinese Army hand grenade fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title is wrong, it is actually "Chinese Army hand grenade fail".

Funny how one single "s" can completely change the meaning of a sentence.

Anyway this video has been posted and discussed here before. It was good instincts on the part of the instructor.

If it's only one single grenade fails then the title is correct. The word 'fail' in here is a verb.

The grenad was pulled at 26th seconds time frame in the video, and exploded at 31st second, that is 5 seconds fuse burning time, it performed normally. It was the trainee throwing the grenade making mistake, lucky the instructor was quick in action.

For comparison , the US army M67 grenade can be thrown 30 to 35 meters by the average male soldier. It has a 4.0–5.5 second fuse that ignites explosives packed inside a round body.

You're only 10 months late in posting this news :rofl:

...and as said earlier it's already been posted.

All active PLA personnel are volunteers. Please do some research before shooting your mouth, if you don't want to discredit yourself.

All active PLA personnel are volunteers. Please do some research before shooting your mouth, if you don't want to discredit yourself.

Oh ya..my bad it only exists in theory in China.

Yet the standard of training is this..

Oh ya..my bad it only exists in theory in China.

Yet the standard of training is this..

What, so no Indian has ever dropped something during training? :lol:

Maybe it's because they don't have anything to drop. Your own General Singh said that India does not even have 2 days worth of ammunition to fight with.

What, so no Indian has ever dropped something during training? :lol:

Maybe it's because they don't have anything to drop. Your own General Singh said that India does not even have 2 days worth of ammunition to fight with.

Shows your level of IQ Chinese guy...and did you care to follow the developments after that?

PLA videos are mostly funny...I was just watching your Special forces videos on youtube and i thought the training is such because its a non-volunteer Army..I am surprised...Your SF guys are trained like low class martial arts movie.

Watch this video

WTF is going on after 1:25??..whats that?

Now seeing your track record of trolling i am sure you will and you can only come up with 62...and i will come up with 67..and the $hit continues...so lets avoid that and do kindly tell me what are your super skilled soldiers doing in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why create a thread for this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom