What's new

Chinese American researcher 'on verge of making very significant' coronavirus findings shot to death

Very sad and tragic death. I also have best friend, famous to be very clever in math and physic when he was still in junior high school (he went to USA after finishing junior high school in Indonesia), he earned aerospace engineer degree in Boston and also have studied Master level in aerospace in Boston.

His family is quite wealthy and his father is a businessmen. This is why his family can afford to invest his education in USA. He is a good Muslim and very kind and this why I like him and we become best friend (I have several best friends). His family also said he is a very diligent to keep his 5 times obligated prayer. His mother also a friend of my mother. I have long talk with his father when I and my other friends visited his family house to pay respect after hearing his suddent death. A nice and a good father by judging on how he speak and treat us in their house.

He passed away in Indonesia when he reached his 32 years age. But unlike the story above, he died due to high blood pressure disease. He forgot to drink the medicine since he live alone in an apartment in Jakarta. He can be beneficial for Indonesian aerospace development if he keep living until Today.

Back
Top Bottom