What's new

Chinese AI fighter pilots are better than humans

tsh tsk... so much self glorification.... using stolen technology... nothing to be proud of.
I wouldn’t talk about other areas or stolen technologies but as far as the AI is concerned, China is apparently way ahead of USA, leave alone Europe that is trailing far behind the US. Chinese are using AI in so many different areas (including finance, social sector, law enforcement, military, aerospace, etc.) Their AI infrastructure and state of the art AI applications are at a much higher level than in the US. You can blame dictatorial rule in China (where no one can raise privacy or other legitimate concerns) for so rapid progress in AI. But that is not the issue being discussed here.

I wouldn’t talk about other areas or stolen technologies but as far as the AI is concerned, China is apparently way ahead of USA, leave alone Europe that is trailing far behind the US. Chinese are using AI in so many different areas (including finance, social sector, law enforcement, military, aerospace, etc.) Their AI infrastructure and state of the art AI applications are at a much higher level than in the US. You can blame dictatorial rule in China (where no one can raise privacy or other legitimate concerns) for so rapid progress in AI. But that is not the issue being discussed here.
correct in AI area - application of AI - they are far ahead; I know it because of my partnering colleagues in Tsinghua. But as far as materials and other technologies; they are no way anywhere near US or Europe. They are catching up to Russian level at present.

correct in AI area - application of AI - they are far ahead; I know it because of my partnering colleagues in Tsinghua. But as far as materials and other technologies; they are no way anywhere near US or Europe. They are catching up to Russian level at present.
But they are catching up fast. You can see that from the sheer number many types of weapon systems they have started producing in just last 20 or 25 years. It’s a huge progress. I remember reading a story probably in Time magazine may be fifteen years ago. It was about buying and then relocating a big steel mill from Germany to China. The work that was supposed to take years was done by Chinese just in six months. The CEO of the new Chinese owner company said that China lacked the ability to produce the type of steel that was produced by that German plant. He said then Chinese manufacturers would use that specialized steel produced in China by the newly acquired German steel plant. That was then. Now they have gone much beyond that. May be still far behind the US but they are catching up fast.

Last edited:
tsh tsk... so much self glorification.... using stolen technology... nothing to be proud of.
Well actually it is .
Let's say I took a beautiful woman of the bloke who lived down the street and got away with it and the woman became mine then I'd be proud . It's the bloke down the street who'd be fuming and pulling his hair out and I'd be enjoying the Caribbean with my woman.
All hypothetically of course.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We need to get these AIs into DCS, make the bots interesting.

Precisely, like american fanboy say China stole American 5G when Huawei and ZTG file most 5G patent tech while american one are almost no where to be seen...

The american nowadays are only capable of lying. They have no moral and then the american will malign Chinese of lying. How low these American get?

Soon American will start to live in lala land like Indian. They will make tall claims, such as this or that invention by China was actually made in the US 1000 years ago (with average American IQ, they may easily forget that the US did not even exist then)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom