What's new

China's Xinjiang Crackdown Jeopardizes Ties With Turkey, Muslim World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are confusing the Hans and Huns.

Both the early Tang and its predecessor Sui were for a time "tributary" states to the various Tujue tribes that grew powerful during 五胡 period (using Chinese history as a reference). Tang was an explicit vassal to "East Tujue" in its early days, until East Tujue itself felt again.

We won't discuss "Western Tujue", or prototype "Oghuz Turks" here.

There was this absolutely fascinating, if one might say "anti-China", "anti-Persia", and anti-a-lot-of-of-other-things pan-"turkist" history section as part of this website called "Ozturkler.com (or .org ..), until it was taken down a year or two ago. Ergo better not have done it or I'd be upset.

I learned many facts about "middle Chinese" history from that website than from any other source in recent memory.

If any Turks know if the site is "resurrected" in a different name or elsewhere - I just care about the history section, please inform and I would appreciate.

do you know that tang emperors were called "tengri khan"by the turks?

Actually neo ottomonism is the worst thing I'm glad the Arabs helped destroy the Ottoman empire for good. even today turkey still wants influence in Arab countries, syria the most that is why we won't accept, we even shelled inside turkey.

Is Saudi supporting the Neo-Ottomanism, while Syria is supporting the Arabism?

Oh,who was that emperor?

The first couple of Tang emperors at least. Most of the Sui emperors, too.

I recall reading that the Crown Prince of 太宗 was basically passed over because he'd rather roam the steppes, shoot arrows, splash ashes, do something (I forget) with his hair, and tattoo his face than doing the "proper" thingies ...

worry and me ? that too about middle east? lol i would care more for my dog whether it had its bath for the week rather knowing which Arab or middle east country went kaboom with its stupid fanaticsm.

Again you seem to otherwise don't comment on the ME if you don't know anything about.you were trolling on the syria thread calling us bandits while we could post about the thousands of indians working in slavery in Dubai ?

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Is Saudi supporting the Neo-Ottomanism, while Syria is supporting the Arabism?

Both Fighting for Influence, Saudis want Syria closer to them while Turkey wants it to them. Syria is not supporting Arabism as it use to now. just building our country through we remain an arab nationalist state rather then islamist.

do you know that tang emperors were called "tengri khan"by the turks?

That was later, as I said, after East and West Tujues crumbled and were vasselized by the Tangs.

That timeline was not easy. Remember, the Gokturks rose before the 隋.

The first couple of Tang emperors at least. Most of the Sui emperors, too.

I recall reading that the Crown Prince of 太宗 was basically passed over because he'd rather roam the steppes, shoot arrows, splash ashes, do something (I forget) with his hair, and tattoo his face than doing the "proper" thingies ...

more non-sense bullsh!t.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Xianbei is a 东胡 tribe,has nothing to do with the stupid turks,oh my god.

more non-sense bullsh!t.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Xianbei is a 东胡 tribe,has nothing to do with the stupid 土rk,oh my god.

That's okay buddy. They really didn't teach you much. Neither did they teach me and I am the same victim as you. But would you go easy on your fellow victim?

Check out "interpreted" 唐书 (old and new),隋书,周书, etc.

BTW, you are right about one thing: Tujue =/= today's "Turks".

Turkish nation's "racial makeup" changed as it migrated - discussing this would be the troll mother of all trolling.

Therefore, let's just let it slide.

the turks defintely was the weakest nothern nomads in the whole chinese story,too many tribes were stronger than them,I couldn't even count them,TOO MANY.

Both Fighting for Influence, Saudis want Syria closer to them while Turkey wants it to them. Syria is not supporting Arabism as it use to now. just building our country through we remain an arab nationalist state rather then islamist.

The Arab nationalism is good to bring the harmony and the peace between the religions, Syria also saved many refugees from Iraq, hopefully other Arab nations could learn how to help their Arab brothers and sisters instead of fighting over the religion.

That's okay buddy. Commie really didn't teach you much. I am the same victim as you. But would you go easy on your fellow victim?

BTW, you are right about one thing: Tujue =/= today's "Turks".

Turkish nation's "racial makeup" changed as it migrated.

Anyways, let's just let it slide.
dude ,do you even know what 东胡 means?
and I didn't say tujue != turks.
you are making NO SENSE.

more non-sense bullsh!t.

Xianbei is a 东胡 tribe,has nothing to do with the stupid turks,oh my god.

Xianbei is related to the original Pro-Turkic people, but not much to the Ottoman Turks who were a mix between Anatolians/Greeks/Arabs etc.

Just like you can't call manchus and mongols as turks,xianbei was one of 五胡,but they comes from manchuria and has nothing to do with turks.

What is with the conspiracy theories? Ottomans were Turks. The only relations they have to Anatolians/Greeks/Arabs is that they once colonized them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom