What's new

China's Xinjiang Crackdown Jeopardizes Ties With Turkey, Muslim World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no Uighurs. They are an invented peoples and are illegal immigrants to Han Chinese land. Han Chinese, like the native Americans, were there long before the European colonists (Uighurs in China's case) came. Just like in the Americas, the violence of the colonists was unsurpassed. The primary difference was that in China the natives had better technology than the colonists and utterly defeated them.

Take a deep breath, friend. Is your "fair"-and-"unbiased" moniker tongue-in-cheek?

So who invented Uighurs?

And who invented Hans?

How many years have you lived in China, FAU that you could come up with something outlandish like this? Or were you one of those who came to the US before you formative years and got confused rather easily? I am genuinely curious.

Take a deep breath, friend. Is your "fair"-and-"unbiased" moniker tongue-in-cheek?

So who invented Uighurs?

And who invented Hans?

How many years have you lived in China, FAU that you could come up with something outlandish like this? Or were you one of those who came to the US before you formative years and got confused rather easily? I am genuinely curious.

Uyghurs are not invented they belong to the 56 groups in china now.

My question was rhetorical ...

But thanks Hu anyway.

We have members here making outlandish claims however someone has to be a voice of reason, Through we have had different problems with the groups in China during it's history we tend to find a way to get along in the end.

I must say you are a voice of reason indeed. Glad to have you here, brother.

Imagine this place getting hijacked daily by the false-flaggers like JJ or those who came to the West during kiddo years and just couldn't find their bearings in their 20s ... On the one hand they chant about the Religion of "Informationalized New Man", on the other hand ...

I have seen tragic cases like those quite often.

Paradoxically, some of these cases remind me of the "Brooklyn Jewish boys" I read about who would go half way across the world to squat in a settlement ... the psychology here is bewildering.

This is a real problem with maladjusted kids in a multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-everything democracy like the US, my friend.

I see the problem but I ain't got no solution.

Israel has efficient tactics we can learn from on how to deal with terrorism including hunting them down the way Israel does. I'd very much say they probably the best in this field.

good heavens, how many times china has to shrink in size to imitate the methods of jews (and to let you sufficently represent the country to say that i don't)!

the jews are a small and politically unsuccessful race, and the political memory carried in jewish blood is so petty and miserable that if the chinese ever had to learn anything from them, we would have to purge everything from our own civilizational memory first. for greatness is in our gene, and a few terse lines from chinese history contains far more political wisdom in dealing with our racial enemies than a thousand spectacular hollymood movies made by cheap jews like speeelburg to lionize small jewish exploits in killing a few palestinians or german fugitives. and what have the jews accomplished with their sharp targeting of terrorists? their strategic security hasn't improved one bit regardless of what anglo-american-jewish propaganda would have you believe of jewish bravery and tactical brilliance. none of the jewish counter-terrorist methods could help china settle any of its ethnic problems whose solutions must be sought in the civilizational memory of great nations exactly like our own. it is the kind of political conceiving that would never make its way to a jewish, spielbugish propaganda picture but in its unfathomable richness and genius has secured the standing of our race on continental east asia for so long. what does a young, irredeemably insecure state like israel or a perpetually beaten up small people like the jews have to preach to the true masters of political survival? there is absolutely nothing in common in the methods, means, ways, or the goals, ambitions of what the chinese race and the jewish race can possibly do and accomplish in their respective battle with their enemies.

yah, having a chinese mossad can solve china's problems. great. our ancestors must have lived in a political vacuum with no enemies because, hey, how else could they have survived without borrowing from the jewish ways of dealing with enemies? real idiocy this is for these few to represent my people to un-represent me...

like clausewitz said, concede the savagery of the savages, but genius is reserved for great civilizations. some small-minded chinese members here can continue to watch the jewish propaganda movies and be impressed by a few jewish murderers, but my country and its problems are too big to frivolous minds like these. a few small successes in assassinating unarmed palestinian senior citizens can bring orgasmic excitement from jews and the anglo-americans, but a cross-dressing barak and feckless soldiery type like netanyahu would find never a place in the political annals of the chinese race and the fact that these insignificant beings are tasked with the very survival of the jewish race speaks to how worthless the race and its political wisdom are.

all this is to advise you: this is a serious political discussion, and you and your feel-good, ***-kissing, philosemitic lines can be saved for hollywood movie reviews. maybe by some accident the civilizational memory that is the pride and privilege of being chinese isn't encoded in your genes, so leave politics only to those who have made it their vocation and redirect your attention and energy to writing movie reviews.

I must say you are a voice of reason indeed. Glad to have you here, brother.

Imagine this place getting hijacked daily by the false-flaggers like JJ or those who came to the West during kiddo years and just couldn't find their bearings in their 20s ... On the one hand they chant about the Religion of "Informationalized New Man", on the other hand ...

I have seen tragic cases like those quite often.

Paradoxically, some of these cases remind me of the "Brooklyn Jewish boys" I read about who would go half way across the world to squat in a settlement ... the psychology here is bewildering.

This is a real problem with maladjusted kids in a multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-everything democracy like the US, my friend.

I see the problem but I ain't got no solution.

and i see an apolitical, hapless immigrant who has sought safety from anglo-saxon persecution by "reason" and religion. i have always known the problem and long known the solution. but the difference of our political standing and in our political calculus means the solution isn't something to be shared with you

You've shared more than your fair share, JJ/SIF. We, too, like an 阳谋.

Partly because of the likes of you the hapless me sticks around - so why wouldn't you "share"?

I am going to keep this short: why fear the "anglo saxons" when I should fear the One who created the anglo-saxons, the Chinese (Hans and the other 55), and the Jews?

On a secular level, and to keep the current topic loosely in focus, I'll say this: there is an Israeli/Custodian way of hitting the jackpot, and there is also a Prussian/Bolshevik method of "reaching the goal".

Neither is the "Chinese way".

At least I hope not.

So who invented Uighurs?

And who invented Hans?

Have I said anything factually wrong?

Let me make this very simple:

“汉族“,是华夏民族在公元200年后对自己的称呼,是中华民族最重要的组成部分和中国文化的主体。

但是,“维吾尔”并非维族对自己的称呼,而是俄罗斯人和后来的中华民国政府对他们的称呼;他们自称”突厥“,与现代土耳其和中亚国家的组成民族有比较紧密的关系。其实,”维吾尔“是驻新疆的苏联顾问在1930年建议国民政府使用的称呼。

这就是本质的区别,一个是一个民族对自己的称呼,而另一个是外族对他们的称呼。在文化上,”维吾尔“就是突厥,可以说与中亚国家和土耳其的文化没有什么差异,但“汉族”是华夏民族对自己的称呼,不是外族强加于他们的名称,并且汉文化已经被公认为是世界上独一无二的,与“维吾尔”的混合突厥文明有本质上的差别。

You've shared more than your fair share, JJ/SIF. We, too, like an 阳谋.

Partly because of the likes of you the hapless me sticks around - so why wouldn't you "share"?

I am going to keep this short: why fear the "anglo saxons" when I should fear the One who created the anglo-saxons, the Chinese (Hans and the other 55), and the Jews?

On a secular level, and to keep the current topic loosely in focus, I'll say this: there is an Israeli/Custodian way of hitting the jackpot, and there is also a Prussian/Bolshevik method of "reaching the goal".

Neither is the "Chinese way".

At least I hope not.

i am not an immigrant who lives on (the mere margin of) anglo-american mercy. so i fear them not. i just see their destruction as the necessary condition of a unified humanity and true friendship among mankind.

and of course the chinese way isn't going to be the exact replica of russian or roman way, but there is no moral victory to be sought in unnecessarily making the chinese way any less bloody. and it is absolute idiocy to make it jewish (which isn't even bloodless, just petty, irrelevant, and worthless).

like i said, settle down. i understand - but don't necessarily give a damn - that many hapless immigrants paradoxically adopt political antipathy as political armor, so please, leave any serious political thinking to those for whom politics is still honest politics.

i am not an immigrant who lives on (the mere margin of) anglo-american mercy. so i fear them not. i just see their destruction as the necessary condition of a unified humanity and true friendship among mankind.

and of course the chinese way isn't going to be the exact replica of russian or roman way, but there is no moral victory to be sought in unnecessarily making the chinese way any less bloody. and it is absolute idiocy to make it jewish (which isn't even bloodless, just petty, irrelevant, and worthless).

like i said, settle down. i understand - but don't necessarily give a damn - that many hapless immigrants paradoxically adopt political antipathy as political armor, so please, leave any serious political thinking to those for whom politics is still honest politics.

The brave sacrifice their own lives. The cowardly sacrifice others' to achieve the "necessary condition of a unified humanity".

Did Stalin achieve that?

Did Hitler achieve that?

Did Timur achieve that?

Yes, settle down, SIF, settle down. Tomorrow the sun may yet rise for you to incite another day.

I am turning in.

The brave sacrifice their own lives. The cowardly sacrifice others' to achieve the "necessary condition of a unified humanity".

Did Stalin achieve that?

Did Hitler achieve that?

Did Timur achieve that?

Yes, settle down, SIF, settle down. Tomorrow the sun may yet rise for you to incite another day.

I am turning in.

you are truly small-minded if you don't think a political man hasn't already laid down his life resolutely. willingness to kill, readiness to die - this is what immunized me against liberal political antipathy of the anglo-american world. immigrants who eagerly infect themselves with the liberal disease to seek the safety of their bare lives cannot even begin to imagine, let alone gauge and appreciate, the gallantry and nobility of a political life.

that is why we don't have the same political standing - by which i didn't mean just a difference of political stances, but a difference in political standing. i have it; pitifully, you don't.

Have I said anything factually wrong?

Let me make this very simple:

“汉族“,是华夏民族在公元200年后对自己的称呼,是中华民族最重要的组成部分和中国文化的主体。

但是,“维吾尔”并非维族对自己的称呼,而是俄罗斯人和后来的中华民国政府对他们的称呼;他们自称”突厥“,与现代土耳其和中亚国家的组成民族有比较紧密的关系。其实,”维吾尔“是驻新疆的苏联顾问在1930年建议国民政府使用的称呼。

这就是本质的区别,一个是一个民族对自己的称呼,而另一个是外族对他们的称呼。 ...

敕勒,袁纥,回纥,回鹘,畏兀儿都是毛子强加的名字?? 这个笑话倒也给我长了见识。 老毛子自个儿是什么年代上的市?
公元200上下的南人算不算汉人? 今天的“南人”汉人不都是“华夏”?
“回纥”是不是突厥与汉人是不是华夏又有何不同?

钻这个牛角尖爽在哪儿呢?

does your fxxk-ed country india recognize any place on earth called "east Turkmenistan"??? You retard!!!

shame on china for killing Muslims regularly:tdown:

Why don't they leave east Turkmenistan

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

That is his word, not China's real action.

We did not slaughter any group of people.

We deal with all types of terrorists and we make sure their crimes will be punished fully.

Slaughter? You don't even try to hide it huh?
While i support China's policies on cracking down on Islamists and killing every single terrorist, you shouldn't take pride in killing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom