What's new

China's rising interest in Nepal, keen to develop districts adjoining Tibet

and may you be kind enough to clarify what economical, social and geopolitical developements of nepal will interest your govt ?

Develop Nepal economy will serve China's interest since business is two ways streets, if Napalese economy is bad, they wont be able to buy Chinese products. A social stable Nepal will induce less trouble for China since they will be able to contain those exile Tibetans and geopolitcally speaking, we want a neutral Nepal, I think as Indian, you know what I'm trying to get at.

Nepal’s northern neighbor China has shown its keen interest in the development of fifteen rural districts of Nepal adjoining the Tibet autonomous region of China.

Talks logic.
In a meeting with Nepal’s Prime Minister Sushil Koirala, the visiting Chairman of the Tibet Autonomous Region of Peoples’ Republic of China, Leosang Jiangcun had expressed that China was keen on helping Nepal develop physical infrastructure in the fifteen districts.

In the district adjoining Tibet, the Chinese have shown their interest in developing roads and hydropower projects and also invest in education, tourism and agriculture,” reports Annapurna Post quoting sources at the Prime Minister’s secretariat adding, “They also assured that they are committed to help Nepal develop the fifteen districts.”

Prime Minister Koirala in the meeting told the visiting Chinese delegate point blank that Nepal should also benefit from the Chinese prosperity and he also thanked Chine for showing its interest in the development of the Himalayan region of Nepal.

This is China's "quiet diplomacy". :D

While in Kathmandu, Chairman Luosang Jiangcun is also scheduled to call on President Ram Baran, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Home Affairs Bam Dev, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Federal Affairs Prakash Man and Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Deepak Chandra Amatya. He is also scheduled to visit Bhaktapur and Lumbini.

http://www.telegraphnepal.com/headl...een-to-develop-districts-adjoining-tibet.html

----

When Tibet connect Nepal with rail, we will have even a better economy development:whistle:

Investment is good for Nepal ;) but unlike Indians, Chinese couldn't enter Nepal without a passport. :sarcastic:

Not to mention, access to Nepal's water resources.

Nepal's rivers flows in India.

China's river flow to Nepal
Not so much.
The point is the leaders of Nepal are Indian men and Chinese are sure not free to go into Nepal and you know Nepal is good only for its tourism resources such as world number one hiking trail ABC.

If that make you happy then its good for you. :laugh:

That did not make me happy more than yesterday, I just wanted to point out simply your bragging about passport issue is irrelevant to your national interest....you gain nothing more than us.

Nepal’s northern neighbor China has shown its keen interest in the development of fifteen rural districts of Nepal adjoining the Tibet autonomous region of China.

Talks logic.
In a meeting with Nepal’s Prime Minister Sushil Koirala, the visiting Chairman of the Tibet Autonomous Region of Peoples’ Republic of China, Leosang Jiangcun had expressed that China was keen on helping Nepal develop physical infrastructure in the fifteen districts.

In the district adjoining Tibet, the Chinese have shown their interest in developing roads and hydropower projects and also invest in education, tourism and agriculture,” reports Annapurna Post quoting sources at the Prime Minister’s secretariat adding, “They also assured that they are committed to help Nepal develop the fifteen districts.”

Prime Minister Koirala in the meeting told the visiting Chinese delegate point blank that Nepal should also benefit from the Chinese prosperity and he also thanked Chine for showing its interest in the development of the Himalayan region of Nepal.

This is China's "quiet diplomacy". :D

While in Kathmandu, Chairman Luosang Jiangcun is also scheduled to call on President Ram Baran, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Home Affairs Bam Dev, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Federal Affairs Prakash Man and Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Deepak Chandra Amatya. He is also scheduled to visit Bhaktapur and Lumbini.

http://www.telegraphnepal.com/headl...een-to-develop-districts-adjoining-tibet.html

----

When Tibet connect Nepal with rail, we will have even a better economy development:whistle:

when the day comes, nepalese will reclaim holy tibet of hinduism from communist control through those same roads. ;)

mark my words, my chinese friend.

mark my words.

when the day comes, nepalese will reclaim holy tibet of hinduism from communist control through those same roads. ;)

mark my words.

Much more likely that India will get herself into that "two-front war"' the Indian Army is always whining about, and lose the entire NE India by having the Chicken's neck cut off.

If you don't believe me, next time try forcibly stopping the next "Chinese incursion" and see what happens. :azn:

mark my words.

We dont have problem for Nepalese to reclaim the holy Tibet :lol:, infact we're asking for it :cool:.

Much more likely that India will get herself into that "two-front war"' the Indian Army is always whining about, and lose the entire NE India by having the Chicken's neck cut off.

If you don't believe me, next time try forcibly stopping the next "Chinese incursion" and see what happens. :azn:

you're foaming at the mouth. get a hold on yourself and think. think.

if IA gets into a war with chinese army, only your missile regiment is capable of any damage we can not endure. and trust me...we will do the same.

think.

We dont have problem for Nepalese to reclaim the holy Tibet :lol:, infact we're asking for it :cool:.

no ? then yo're gonn be one helluva happy guy when that happens. :rofl:

What's the exact reason for these "incursions"? Are they even real?

To be honest India is quite insecure on its "dominance of South Asia". I think as a rational country it shouldn't see China as a rival as India is far behind and they should admit it instead of keeping silly rivalries that in the end will only hurt India's interests. India should follow the China's way in this and follow a low-profile foreign policy until its economy reaches some stage where India can manage to project power outside its borders. Until then India could benefit from China's economic rise.

you're foaming at the mouth. get a hold on yourself and think. think.

if IA gets into a war with chinese army, only your missile regiment is capable of any damage we can not endure. and trust me...we will do the same.

think.

no ? then yo're gonn be one helluva happy guy when that happens. :rofl:

Then stop constantly crying about "Chinese incursions", and do something about it. Instead of crying and backing down every time.

Too bad for you, the Indian Army itself already admitted that: "India cannot match China by any conventional or non-conventional means, and the gap is growing larger every day".

Or do you think you know more than the Indian Army itself? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom