What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

Wonderful! Truly Wonderful!

The pig looks healthy, i bet its wonderful if they serve it roasted. The image of the yak by the beach is also wonderful, the background is the himalayas?

Definitely, one of my future destinations in China will have to be Tibet !
too many mountains there , dont know the name》
if you want to travel to tibet, better wait two or three years.
many new highway and railway are under construction. after they finished the road you can save a lot of time to travel there.

Careful, before and after visiting Tibet :p:

Before going Tibet:

After Tibet trival
that is why I wear veil. I dont want get color on my face.
the highland sun is too strong

and there are so many people travel with bicycle in tibet. I meet a 70 years old mann, travel with bicycle from shanghai to tibet, it took him 30 days to reach tibet

Last edited:

Before going Tibet:
c01_246a47d6-04a7-4bed-a08a-0b3347255f1f_0.jpg

After Tibet trival
c01_180c4e55-c1f0-4b38-a798-71a8f70d4b0b_1.jpg

c01_f62ea285-f543-4e0f-affe-79e43cb3b1b1_2.jpg

Hahaha, poor guy! he should have worn sun screen at least. I can understand the feeling, last year i was in India for 3 weeks for a sabbatical, and unlike white people , i don't get a tan. I get severe sun burn ! lol.
Recommendation for light skinned folks when going to an area where its very sunny: bring sun screen!! or else, expect a skin blister. lol

Added to my bucket list:

1. Go to Tibet.
2. Enter the Bar that @itaskol went to.
3. Shout Allahu Akbar and quickly gulp my pint of Barley Wine.
4. Get the hell out before someone lets loose that Tibetan Mastiff on me for blasphemy.:mamba:

Before going Tibet:
c01_246a47d6-04a7-4bed-a08a-0b3347255f1f_0.jpg

After Tibet trival
c01_180c4e55-c1f0-4b38-a798-71a8f70d4b0b_1.jpg

c01_f62ea285-f543-4e0f-affe-79e43cb3b1b1_2.jpg

High altitude exposure to ultra-violet light is higher too, wear sunglasses & coverup delicate skin is important, especially for ladies. ;)

oya hairma lassanai. :)

You never introduce me to any Sinhalese women - How the heck do I use that line ? :(

I dunno why you're so protective of them; it only happened once....I promise I never meant to walk off with your British ladyfriend who you had an eye on....it just happened...it won't happen again ! :disagree:

@itaskol - Good Pictures....I hope you had a Great Trip ! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom