What's new

China's Online Propagandists Revealed

Do indian play warcraft 3,it was quite popular in china.
Of course Dude.
Btw what's your favorite hero. Mine's a pandaran brewmaster, with fully leveled drunken haze and drunken brawler, it makes them virtually untouchable for most of combat.

thanks for the clarifications, though i don't take your words for the obvious reason we are having this thread opened, still i hope its the way as you say :) good for common ppl of china.

The best way, what you want to see, I will go search for you, it is the best.

If we are so juvenile then why are you in war of words with us :D

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Yes dear

What is ur salary? I hope it's good .Please mail me you and other chinese member's pay structure

I'm Chinese-American. I make what you make, just change the Rs in front of your salary to $.

Its not a bad idea at all.Internet is the most powerfull communication media of modern world;which no nation could avoid.Using it for marketing your nations potential is good marketing strategy. I would say that its a very smart move by CCP which other states could emulate.Might also be a part time source of revenue for some of us.

At least 90% of the posts here under Indian user names are by operatives of RAW; often the same operative posts under multiple user names. They are not free-lancers but employees though not necessarily full time. The same is the case with posts made on Indian defence boards like Bharat-Rakshak. Since RAW functions as a branch of the CIA, posts by RAW and CIA operatives are often coordinated and both RAW and CIA have access to the same database of information about a target their posts may be directed at. I have been a target of CIA-RAW for over 35 years and I know their modus operandi pretty well. Anyone who seems favorably disposed toward me is immediately brought on its payroll by CIA-RAW as was done to superkaif, for example, after he made a post addressing me as 'Sir' and made a post about Indians in line with what I say; now he tries hard to be abusive toward me like a good CIA-RAW operative which have been dedicated to posting abuse directed at me. As soon as I make a post, RAW operatives make a blizzard of posts in other threads or new threads at a per minute rate ten or a hundred times higher than the rate before my post, sometimes starting 6-7 new threads within ten minutes, so the thread in which I posted will be pushed down the list and my comment will be seen by as few people as possible (they have it down to a science; the number of people browsing a thread in the second position from the top is usualy an eighth or less of the number of people browsing a thread that is at the top).

At least 90% of the posts here under Indian user names are by operatives of RAW; often the same operative posts under multiple user names. They are not free-lancers but employees though not necessarily full time. The same is the case with posts made on Indian defence boards like Bharat-Rakshak. Since RAW functions as a branch of the CIA, posts by RAW and CIA operatives are often coordinated and both RAW and CIA have access to the same database of information about a target their posts may be directed at. I have been a target of CIA-RAW for over 35 years and I know their modus operandi pretty well. Anyone who seems favorably disposed toward me is immediately brought on its payroll by CIA-RAW as was done to superkaif, for example, after he made a post addressing me as 'Sir' and made a post about Indians in line with what I say; now he tries hard to be abusive toward me like a good CIA-RAW operative which have been dedicated to posting abuse directed at me. As soon as I make a post, RAW operatives make a blizzard of posts at a per minute rate ten or a hundred times higher than the rate before my post, sometimes starting 6-7 new threads within ten minutes, so my comment will be seen by as few people as possible (they have it down to a science; the number of people browsing a thread in the second position from the top is usualy an eighth or less of the number of people browsing a thread that is at the top).

name few mate..... :victory:

Its not a bad idea at all.Internet is the most powerfull communication media of modern world;which no nation could avoid.Using it for marketing your nations potential is good marketing strategy. I would say that its a very smart move by CCP which other states could emulate.Might also be a part time source of revenue for some of us.

Rest assured, the Indian government even send some propagandists in Chinese BBS, looks like your government is far earlier than you think.

As soon as I make a post, RAW operatives make a blizzard of posts at a per minute rate ten or a hundred times higher than the rate before my post, sometimes starting 6-7 new threads within ten minutes, so my comment will be seen by as few people as possible (they have it down to a science; the number of people browsing a thread in the second position from the top is usualy an eighth or less of the number of people browsing a thread that is at the top).

oops i made first post.. i am now RAW .. hihaww...:yahoo::yahoo:

At least 90% of the posts here under Indian user names are by operatives of RAW; often the same operative posts under multiple user names. They are not free-lancers but employees though not necessarily full time. The same is the case with posts made on Indian defence boards like Bharat-Rakshak. Since RAW functions as a branch of the CIA, posts by RAW and CIA operatives are often coordinated and both RAW and CIA have access to the same database of information about a target their posts may be directed at. I have been a target of CIA-RAW for over 35 years and I know their modus operandi pretty well. Anyone who seems favorably disposed toward me is immediately brought on its payroll by CIA-RAW as was done to superkaif, for example, after he made a post addressing me as 'Sir' and made a post about Indians in line with what I say; now he tries hard to be abusive toward me like a good CIA-RAW operative which have been dedicated to posting abuse directed at me. As soon as I make a post, RAW operatives make a blizzard of posts in other threads or new threads at a per minute rate ten or a hundred times higher than the rate before my post, sometimes starting 6-7 new threads within ten minutes, so the thread in which I posted will be pushed down the list and my comment will be seen by as few people as possible (they have it down to a science; the number of people browsing a thread in the second position from the top is usualy an eighth or less of the number of people browsing a thread that is at the top).

your stuff seems to be better than mine, wanna trade some, Mr. tap some bong?

Dear Sir,
I believe we[CIA-RAW] have been compromised by your childish behaviour. As you read this, two MQ-9 Drones eqipped with AGM-115 Brahssippi[CIA-RAW] missiles are heading for your way with an ETA of 5 minutes. Unless you tell me what the following message contains, you'll be engaged.
asdasd90adsfd9d9g8g98g9fdfgf6gf8gds8gfsfvfd87hfhd76fhd8gf9sdfcvvbg09h8bfdsh8ghgsd8979sfgs87h9ghj968hggfd98fb7h789hg6jj6jj7gjg7jf7g
Good day and God bless.

Man when will you take your head out of your arse?

Back
Top Bottom