What's new

China's National Security: The role of Turkey and Iran

I agree with you completely. Japan has an extremely positive image in Iran. Probably the most positive. But the big picture is abit different. US wants to turn Iran into a puppet state. And they are using Turkey and Takfirism to this end. I hope Japan can make its own mind on Iran. :-)

I have optimism that the recent nuclear energy deal between Iran and the US ushers forth a wealth of new opportunities. For one, it is important that the United States needs to work with the Iranians to stabilize the war torn levant. ISIS is the common foe. As for Syria, well, I believe American foreign intel realize now who and what the main instigators are -- after the failure in strategic visage the last 3 years.

As for Japan ; despite American arm twisting, we have told their side of our imbedded interest in Iran. And they understand the realities of this.

Unfortunately, my friend, we have to understand the role of these radical neo-cons have on US foreign policy. But it is changing. Slowly.

I really hope too. Iran can learn alot from Japan. By alot, I really mean ALOT.

I hope the relationship between Iran and Japan grows. Forever. :agree:

I really LIKE your optimism ! Here is to growing, and continued Iranian-Japanese cooperation !

May our future be interlinked for the common good. INSHALLAH.

:)

I really LIKE your optimism ! Here is to growing, and continued Iranian-Japanese cooperation !

May our future be interlinked for the common good. INSHALLAH.

:)

Kansha!

Kamnio Ishi. :-)

I love Japanese. Just have not had time to take up its study yet. I hear it is very difficult. Is that true?

Kansha!

Kamnio Ishi. :-)

I love Japanese. Just have not had time to take up its study yet. I hear it is very difficult. Is that true?

Not that difficult, hehe, you know there are many Persians living in Japan that speak Japanese flawlessly :)

Btw, and i apologize for going offtopic, it is well known that Persian people are one of the most beautiful and handsome in the world. :)

Not that difficult, hehe, you know there are many Persians living in Japan that speak Japanese flawlessly :)

Btw, and i apologize for going offtopic, it is well known that Persian people are one of the most beautiful and handsome in the world. :)

No need to apologize. I do not care about Turks and their dirty business. I love Japan.

Thank you dear for your kind words. I really appreciate them.

I similar to almost all Iranians am fascinated by Japan, its culture and its history. One of the most popular TV shows in the history of Iranian TV was actually a Japanese series by the name of Oshin. Iranians still are fascinated by that series:

dude what you say does not make sense.

First Chinese main hydrocarbon partnership is not Iran but Russia, they are just next xoor with the world biggest LPG firld and China have enough oil between Russia and Chinese own production. Irans oil is for surplus.

Secondly, in case of a blockade, it is not oil and gas Chinese gonna suffer, but the goods and trade rout, which they can and did get from Russia, not Iran, blockading Malacca will not cause an oil shortage to China....

To "Replace" Oil Imports from Saudi Arabia, I mean.

Attachments

• 1427127798622.jpg
    1427127798622.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 26
Advancing relationships with both Iran and Turkey are good for China and vice versa
It is not a zero-sum game and Turkey wont go viral with Chinese Uyghurs until firmly proven
Iran is the foremost country with superb intellectual capital in the area

To "Replace" Oil Imports from Saudi Arabia, I mean.

Unreastic There is no foreseeable replacement of SA's oil supply to China soon
Middle East all together supplies about 50% of energy to China even after Russian's pipeline connection to China

BTW, to say blocking Malacca Strait does not have any impact to China is naive and a poor joke

images

Chinese lacquer hand painted foldable screen

Yea mate we all are busy with iran all day long, we talk about how we can take down iran at cafes, schools, in our houses and the parliament. Wake up dude.. We Turks give no fvck about you guys..

Well, we are definitely not fascinated by you but you are with us. You stand, exposed. As the article says, you have been busy lately trying to destabilize China. Eventually, every one will see and find the truth for themselves. Including Chinese.

Iran is an important friend of China, for the past 2000 years our countries have had fruitful relationship. I hope that the Silk Road project will once again link our nation in harmony of economy & friendship. I also hope that a deal could be made soon regarding your nuclear ambitions, & the sanctions can be lifted, Iran needs massive investments & have great potential untapped.

I think as Chineses, we need all as friend: Iranians, Turks and Arabes, for over millienium we had interacting with these 3 peoples across the silkroad way before westerner arrived, alot of our Brothers and Sisters from the central and North west China are even blood related to these people through out thousand years of trade and cultural exchange.

Sometime I feel resentful and annoyed for someones like Atawolf neverless it's not Turkey's policy to be anti-China, we need to be able to make distinction between few bad eggs from a basket and not make the utopic assumption.

Iran is an important friend of China, for the past 2000 years our countries have had fruitful relationship. I hope that the Silk Road project will once again link our nation in harmony of economy & friendship. I also hope that a deal could be made soon regarding your nuclear ambitions, & the sanctions can be lifted, Iran needs massive investments & have great potential untapped.

Well said.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom