What's new

China's Military Victory: After Ladakh face-off, satellite images reveal China diverting river!

@MastanKhan

Sir, Where are you?

Haven't read anything from your side...

Hope you are okay and rocking as usual ...

Please write a detailed essay on this very forum what happened b/w China and India

Can't wait to read :)

After Ladakh face-off, satellite images reveal China diverting river course

ANI | New Delhi | Last Updated at June 20 2020 15:47 IST
Topics
India-China | Indian Army | Ladakh

1591736201-9305.jpg

The Indian intercepts have revealed that the Chinese side suffered 43 casualties including dead and seriously injured in the violent clash.

Days after a violent face-off between India and China in the Galwan valley, satellite images have surfaced showing China diverting the course of the Galwan river.

The satellite pictures, which show alterations in the landscape of the valley - widening tracks, moved earth and river crossings - were taken by the Earth-imaging company Planet Labs, the Daily Mail reported.

'Looking at it in Planet, it looks like China is constructing roads in the valley and possibly damming the river,' Jeffrey Lewis, director of the East Asia Non-proliferation Programme at California's Middlebury Institute of International Studies, was quoted as saying.

He said, 'There are a tonne of vehicles on both sides - although there appear to be vastly more on the Chinese side. I counted 30-40 Indian vehicles and well over 100 vehicles on the Chinese side.'

The imagery also showed machinery being moved along the mountains and in the Galwan River.

Since last month, India and China have been involved in talks to smoothen the ongoing border tensions. However, last week as many as 20 Indian soldiers lost their lives in the face-off in Galwan Valley after an attempt by the Chinese troops to unilaterally change the status quo during the de-escalation in eastern Ladakh.
Won't Pakistan also lose some volume?

Before jumping up and down with euphoria, pause and wonder how this will affect Pakistan also. Follow where this river flows! It becomes a tributary of the Indus river - affecting the Economy of Punjab!

Not very bright..are you?
Bugger off.

@MastanKhan

Sir, Where are you?

Haven't read anything from your side...

Hope you are okay and rocking as usual ...

Please write a detailed essay on this very forum what happened b/w China and India

Can't wait to read :)

Hi,

Working---and working long hours---. Never in my life I thought that I would be working so many hours a week at my age---.

But I am thankful to Allah for The Lord's mercy that He has kept me healthy and gave me work---.

Just a short comment---. Both china and pakistan planned very poorly for what was obvious for a very long time---.

Pakistan's attitude was extremely callous and china's attitude---. What is happening---the direction was very obvious for at least from 10 years ago if not fifteen.

China should have pushed pakistan harder to play proxy in Yemen---establish a base in the region---create panic in the enemy ranks---and get them confused---.

You will see Yemen crisis issues reverberating hard and harder for a very long time for pakistan and its main ally---.

But sadly the incompetent & the cowards can only rue the missed opportunities and chances when they are under the sword waiting for their heads to be chopped off---.

Bas hain Samajah Nahin Aaiyaa---.

Last edited:
Maybe this plan is really to divert good water around and while it goes into Pakistan it is also denied for India. Hope this works. It will choke them like nothing in history. If CCP can do this, it is truly a championship plan. So they decide to weaponise water when threatening Pakistan just like loser Vietnam started building islands in SCS first. Now China shows okay you want to play like that fine, we will also build islands, much better ones and we will divert water. Modi has fresh express order of underpants on the way. 100% made in China.

This is going to have a substantial impact on downstream Indian agriculture and cut off potable water. How is Modi going to explain to his people that he has failed to protect and defend India? Modi and BJP are failures, people in India should overthrow this destructive party.

https://tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Galwan_River&params=34_45_33_N_78_10_13_E_

Sir, Galwan River ultimate drainage comes to Indus River (through Shyok River), It cannot effects India bcz there is not any substantial arable land area while its waters flows in Indian control Kashmir.

maxresdefault.jpg

3a1a0cefbdcfd29c991c9dfb9a152b3b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom