What's new

China's Liaoning aircraft carrier group crosses Miyako Strait, patrols Diaoyu Islands, 'warning to Japan'

That's why US has done dozens of simulated war games which always ended in disaster for America forcing US Admirals to admit US is no match for China in the East and South China Sea. Doesn't matter if America have missiles targeting Chinese Carriers which is also taken into account in those simulations. That's why US have been begging Vietnam for a US base with missiles pointing at us just to increase their chances. Guess what? Communist Vietnam told US to f k off.
US doesn't have the s--t to attack N-Korea and even Iran and they are threatening to attack China and Russia, haha
In first year Trump kept barking against N Korea and Little Rocket man then when Kim fired a few missiles Mr Trump kept shut for next 4 years of his tenure.

US doesn't have the s--t to attack N-Korea and even Iran and they are threatening to attack China and Russia, haha
In first year Trump kept barking against N Korea and Little Rocket man then when Kim fired a few missiles Mr Trump kept shut for next 4 years of his tenure.

US Admiral fear the DF-21D and DF-26 Carrier killers, this is not an exaggeration. When China conducted a test of the DF-26 on a moving ship we made sure the US was notified and watching. The test was a success so there goes the myth that it only works on a non moving target. You can bet your butt the test ship is no US Carrier size. It is also a fact that China will pulverize US bases in South Korea and Japan with our ballistic missiles in the initial stage of the war leaving the Americans helpless. Lets see how they brag about air superiority and how good their stealthy F22 are.

You are talking to a person who has fought and planned REAL WARs for 30 years and I have served with US troops (the most panicky ones) so dont tell me about wars son. As for Chinese carriers being targeted yes they will lose both but how many will you lose ? 11 or 12 ? And your super power status will also sink with your carriers

You’ll forgive me if I don’t take your word on that kid.

regardless, Doesn’t matter whether you did or didn’t, (with panicky ones or not)

A war between US and China will be a two-way shooting war, no matter how much you don’t seem to think so.

But please, Do you continue your massive circle jerk here with only people who agree with you.

You’ll forgive me if I don’t take your word on that kid.

regardless, Doesn’t matter whether you did or didn’t, (with panicky ones or not)

A war between US and China will be a two-way shooting war, no matter how much you don’t seem to think so.

But please, Do you continue your massive circle jerk here with only people who agree with you.
When David fights Goliath and Goliath falls a new era starts. US is the Goliath here and and a new era is about to start. US will not fight China because both will be annihilated, US will take it lying, slowly, inch-by-inch and with humiliation.
US Admiral fear the DF-21D and DF-26 Carrier killers, this is not an exaggeration. When China conducted a test of the DF-26 on a moving ship we made sure the US was notified and watching. The test was a success so there goes the myth that it only works on a non moving target. You can bet your butt the test ship is no US Carrier size. It is also a fact that China will pulverize US bases in South Korea and Japan with our ballistic missiles in the initial stage of the war leaving the Americans helpless. Lets see how they brag about air superiority and how good their stealthy F22 are.
You are right and if anybody had any doubt that US will be able to shoot down hypersonic Chinese missiles before impact should see what rag-tag Hamas and Syrians have done with state of the art Israeli missile defense system

we don compare Vikramaditya with lioning as Lioning is unfit for any high sea operation. J15 is a junk . Chinese media itself says this so we don't have to say.
Surya, we have access to Kiev and Varyag class, and we choose Varyag, even the Russians still maintain Varyag class. Russians choose Su33 and we chose J15, only Indian took an overpriced second rated junk and Mig29. Lol

Oh my goodness, you must be trolling right? :lol:

Even most of your fellow bitter hyper nationalists wouldn’t make that kind of statement.

Well, that’s if they’re even a little bit knowledgeable about the subject.
Trolling? U must be in denial. How many operation or exercise has USS Gerald Ford carry out?

Even Trump is so angry over this white elephant that he suggest the unreliable electric catapult to be replaced with previous steam gen catapult.

While CV-16 Liaoning has already conducted dozen of many simulated wartime exercise with PLAN in ocean and SCS.

Don't tell me all this is wrong. I can easily google and pull out many articles even from US to back my words on USS Gerald Ford pathetic status. This ship is commission but never operation. The only one who think this ship is better, is you. But your non knowledgable opinion counts little. :enjoy:

Remember the fate of USS Zumalt. The poor little ship that cease production and failed to live up it's hype. :lol:

Surya, we have access to Kiev and Varyag class, and we choose Varyag, even the Russians still maintain Varyag class. Russians choose Su33 and we chose J15, only Indian took an overpriced second rated junk and Mig29. Lol

Mig 21 can carry double the payload of Junk 15. It is specic to China. No other country will buy it.

Mig 21 can carry double the payload of Junk 15. It is specic to China. No other country will buy it.

why should anyone believe anything you say?

your entire country is a proven liar. just look at COVID. just look at "superpower 2020". has there been a single instance where something stated by India turned out to be truth?

if an Indian told me that the sky was blue, I'd look up just to confirm.

why should anyone believe anything you say?

your entire country is a proven liar. just look at COVID. just look at "superpower 2020". has there been a single instance where something stated by India turned out to be truth?

if an Indian told me that the sky was blue, I'd look up just to confirm.

Your ountry is the place of the pendamic , be it corona, be it Zica, be it swine flue, be it bird flue. In your countfy, 21 million mobile went inaccive snd you say that only 4000 pdople died. You guys are liar and corona spreaders.
Sure why not use mig21 and go head on against useless J15. Lololololol

Damn, you guys are delusional, no wonder Modi boasts while Indians get kebabed.

correction

It is Mig 29 and not mig 21.

ofcourse , when it will come in Indian ocean, we shall definitely do that. But wait, Lioning can not go that far. It is a useless junk.

Last edited:
@LeGenD

I think this forumer has keep trolling non stop in forum, spewing rubbish and non contributing reply.

We will be glad to engage him if he can post meaningful post.

Look at this kind of post. I don't think we need an scientist to tell us , this reply is worth debate or replying. He need to be warned and action taken against him.

Your ountry is the place of the pendamic , be it corona, be it Zica, be it swine flue, be it bird flue. In your countfy, 21 million mobile went inaccive snd you say that only 4000 pdople died. You guys are liar and corona spreaders.

correction

It is Mig 29 and not mig 21.

ofcourse , whrn it wi come Infian ocean, we shzll definitely do thzt. But wait, Lioning can not go that far. It is a useless junk.
Dude, type slowly, don't have so many typos, we have access to both migs and sukhois and we know which is better for a carrier.

India is getting kebabed now and you are saying we are the pandemic center? Lol....

Dude, type slowly, don't have so many typos, we have access to both migs and sukhois and we know which is better for a carrier.

India is getting kebabed now and you are saying we are the pandemic center? Lol....

Do you have Mig 29? Sukhoi is a great plane but not J15. Like what I have said, China has exposed it themselves so I Don't have to take much trouble.

Sure why not use mig21 and go head on against useless J15. Lololololol

Damn, you guys are delusional, no wonder Modi boasts while Indians get kebabed.

Quoting Chinese source on J 15 is not meaningful rngagement?

So far as modi is concern, we can rrmove him whenever we want. Can uou remove Xi? If you open your mouth, you will disappear.

Back
Top Bottom