What's new

China's Lenovo inches closer to a global tech title

Kindly start an Indian "innovation" thread. I'll come and shred it into nanometer refuse.

You do know that you are boasting about market share for a firm that relies on processors and software that could have been designed/written in India?

Lenovo pretends to be a high-quality brand in china and it's expensive
What do you mean pretends?

A. Does it shine in a strange way?
B. Does it perform better, in some weird way?

You know that you do have a Chinese flag stuck to your profile, or maybe it is pretending itself to be Viet flag? :D

Good! China is Asia's pride.

I wish some white a$$ lickers understand it and cooperate with China..instead of 'competing' with them ...
Yeah, please teach us about dem dere magical chips dat lenova done used. We will surely cooperate...when you teach us of those silicon thingys you Asians use....

HP works well when you remove all the 3rd party software which cloggs it. Bought it last year and its working great. Drinks were also spilled several times over it xD......

I use Mac for work though.

offtopic: inferior white race comments are very funny. Seems some people heal insecurities with them. Oh well.....

You do know that you are boasting about market share for a firm that relies on processors and software that could have been designed/written in India?

Someone's a$$ has to be licked, yo!

HP is crap these days, i'm more of a Dell guy.

I've flip-flopped. Not quite as partisan as the PC -Apple schizm...but you get to hear how each is junk (I hop mine up as to be a different machine...but I don't start all from scratch.)

India don't innovate anything in software or processors.
They only do outsourcing.

Btw good to see Lenovo top the PC list.

Huawei is close to number 1 by beating Ericsson in telecommunication equipment.

I supporting ASUS [Made in Taiwan] product to getting worry free. IBM used to be a good brand and quality until it re-named by Lenovo.

FYI,Taiwan's official name is the Repulic Of China.

1326556109_Gwxr1U.jpg

If you can listing every ASUS model then I can give you full specification of the hardware its build. No wonder "love is blind"

I am with you, Dell, HP are manufacture in China and quality like piece of sheet. I supporting ASUS [Made in Taiwan] product to getting worry free. IBM used to be a good brand and quality until it re-named by Lenovo.

For gaming i use ASUS G series lappy and very happy with the performance, however when it comes to feel and build quality its just too mushy and has a cheap plastic feel to it. And although the movies do look good on glossy screen, i prefer matte screen.

For work i use a lenovo T420, its rugged and the keyboard is just amazing. you can't beat Lenovo when it comes to professional use i.e. Engineering applications, CAD/CAM etc.

Any IBM users here can vouch how good they are, although the quality is not as solid since Lenovo took over.

I prefer Asus, Dell and Apple. Asus for GPU and MOB quality is up to mark (Sapphire also made good GPU), Dell for Laptop superb service anywhere in the world (try & tested), Apple for iPhone and Macbook Air class product in design no match. Recently I saw one of my friend purchase MSI gaming laptop that was cheap and the spec great compare to price and also quality was good.

Back
Top Bottom