What's new

China's Largest Rocket CZ-5 ... Maiden Launch 20:42 November 3, 2016!

Anti-Chinese? Well screw them, hahahaha. Stick around buddy.
Yes, PDF is anti-Chinese.

Anti-China posters can post freely.

Chinese posters are censored.

Thus, I'm leaving.

See you later my friends.

Give it one more try bro
My good buddy.

I've put up THOUSANDS of posts on ABC News, Washington Post, TIME, Los Angeles Times, CNN, etc.

I've done my part in trying to facilitate understanding between the world and China.

I'm taking a nice long break. Posting on PDF won't have any effect.

I could post in the mainstream media again. However, I feel that is unnecessary.

I think people understand China now (e.g. world's fastest supercomputer, Long March 5 rocket, J-20 stealth fighters, CH-5 unmanned UAVs, etc.).

Thus, I'm leaving.

My good buddy.

I've put up THOUSANDS of posts on ABC News, Washington Post, TIME, Los Angeles Times, CNN, etc.

I've done my part in trying to facilitate understanding between the world and China.

I could post in the mainstream media again. However, I feel that is unnecessary.

I think people understand China now (e.g. world's fastest supercomputer, Long March 5 rocket, J-20 stealth fighters, CH-5 unmanned UAVs, etc.).

Hi Martian,

Happy to see you back and sad to see you do not want to hang around.

:(

All the best, my friend.

Thus, I'm leaving.

My good buddy.

Well, i do respect your choice bro, stay well, do drop by once in a while

Thus, I'm leaving.

My good buddy.

hi martian,
have the secret agents stopped stalking?

hi martian,
have the secret agents stopped stalking?
That happened two years ago.

Around the time of the Russian incursion into Crimea, that was my first visit from the US government (which I was unaware of the true nature at the time).

Three months later, another government representative came back. I still wasn't suspicious.

When they came back four more times during the following two months, I knew I was in trouble.

I laid low for six months afterwards. They haven't bothered me since.

However, I am a lot more careful in what I write. I try not to write anything that will rile the US government. You know, keep the post as neutral as possible and fact-oriented. Thankfully, the US government has left me alone for two years and 4 months now.

I like to keep it this way.

That happened two years ago.

Around the time of the Russian incursion into Crimea, that was my first visit from the US government (which I was unaware of the true nature at the time).

Three months later, another government representative came back. I still wasn't suspicious.

When they came back four more times during the following two months, I knew I was in trouble.

I laid low for six months afterwards. They haven't bothered me since.

However, I am a lot more careful in what I write. I try not to write anything that will rile the US government. You know, keep the post as neutral as possible and fact-oriented. Thankfully, the US government has left me alone for two years and 4 months now.

I like to keep it this way.
They seem to have put more efforts in probing you than on the Mr. Clinton's so-called wife.

Well, i do respect your choice bro, stay well, do drop by once in a while
Here are my 3,361 posts on Disqus under my China Lee account. The posts on my LiveFyre and other accounts are not included in the Disqus total.

You can see that I was posting on CNBC, Asia Times, The National Interest, etc.

Link: https://disqus.com/by/disqus_akSzfKuagF/

6Mrs7m0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom