What's new

China's Largest Ghost City?

Thank goodness we have people such as Wade Shepard.

Otherwise, the 60-minute report will still be considered as reporting the truth.

So much for the western world's free press.

Thank you to Wade Shepard and "New Geography" for debunking these western MSM lies.

While other cities put up a building at a time, China builds an entire city/district at the same time.
This is China speed and China scale. Get used to it!

"What can you accomplish in 360 hours? The Chinese sustainable building company, Broad Group, has achieved another impossible feat - building a 30-story tall hotel in 360 hours."

I think thanks to its infrastructure development mindset and capability build-up, Vietnam will further leave infrastructurally at Sub-Saharan levels India further behind, killing of Make-in-India concept before it hatched fully.
made in India is just an election rhetoric. just like make America great again :lol:

"What can you accomplish in 360 hours? The Chinese sustainable building company, Broad Group, has achieved another impossible feat - building a 30-story tall hotel in 360 hours."

lol construction of a 20+ storey building typically in Singapore takes a couple of years to finish

rtr1ep0e.jpg

sleepless-singapore-afp-2-data.jpg

nap-time.jpg

This looks surreal.

LOL.

Singapore is better continue to stick to the Confucius public ethics.

And either political rhetoric has worked miraculously well on their target audience.

and one wondered why a certain superpower in South Asia remains backwards and slow in development

and one wondered why a certain superpower in South Asia remains backwards and slow in development

BTW, becos no locals wanna do this kinda tough and physically-demanding jobs. Thus, we have to import foreign talent(in sleeping) to come do all these for us

The photos are a typical scene in our public housing estates- including below the block where i live. If there are any building-upgrading or landscaping works nearby, there will always be these foregin workers sleeping on the floor like homeless beggars

When I was young, I thought China becoming a developed country will take ages and I'm not sure I live to see it due to the poor condition the country was in and the resources needed to achieve that. Now that impossibility becoming likely in the next decade or so, all thanks to these infrastructure spending. As you grow older, you start to understand that to facilitate growth, business, jobs, infrastructure is essential. These are the backbones of a country development. Without it, there wouldn't be any superstar like the Alibaba emerging. A lot of the high tech businesses are a direct result of the infrastructure improvement that the China govt plan when most countries are clueless on how to become modern industrialized developed country. India is an example for the world NOT to follow. They are the exact opposite of China in planning and they are going to feel this pressure even more with new rule on trade and and protectionism rising. I feel sorry for that that they totally missed the opportunity. India becoming developed won't occur in the 21st century. They missed the boat.

BTW, becos no locals wanna do this kinda tough and physically-demanding jobs. Thus, we have to import foreign talent(in sleeping) to come do all these for us

The photos are a typical scene in our public housing estates- including below the block where i live. If there are any building-upgrading or landscaping works nearby, there will always be these foregin workers sleeping on the floor like homeless beggars

Many Vietnamese workers would be happy to work in Singapore. For construction works, we are having very good work ethics, I believe.

In Hanoi, everywhere you will see construction sites starts at 6AM and close at around 2AM. And construction sites now are mushrooming in Hanoi.

The only problem is the workers (and even managers) do not speak English, but I believe their productivity would be a lot higher than workers from South Asia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom