What's new

China's L-15 may enter the America's T-X jet trainer bid

U.S will never ever use chines weapon's,because they will themselves consider it as a slap on their face,and executives from Lockheed and Northrop will perform suicides.

They can design their own and let it produce in China LOL :yahoo:

But China is sanctioned by west against military tech so how can Chinese products be exported to USA without incorporating US tech for engines and avionics which are obviously better than Chinese??

no chance.

america will buy american.

T-6 Texan II is essentially a license-built modified Swiss design. It has more to do with pride in political system (commies & former commies no need to apply) than nationality.

a questions to all my chine brothers,,i want to ask that please tell me,,that chinese says that pakistan is our brither,,but today,,,,,as i live in muscat went to chinese embecy here for aplying a visa,so they said to me that,no tourist or any visit visa is allowed to pakistanis,,only buisnes visa but with sponser leter from china,and a hard interview,,,,,,,,brothers can u please tell me,or guide me,about the visa process,may i will be wrong...

a questions to all my chine brothers,,i want to ask that please tell me,,that chinese says that pakistan is our brither,,but today,,,,,as i live in muscat went to chinese embecy here for aplying a visa,so they said to me that,no tourist or any visit visa is allowed to pakistanis,,only buisnes visa but with sponser leter from china,and a hard interview,,,,,,,,brothers can u please tell me,or guide me,about the visa process,may i will be wrong...

Maybe you need to go to the Chinese embassy in Pakistan visa.
There are many Pakistan students in China.
Welcome.

Last edited:
:china::pakistan:,,,,sir can u google some deetails for me..:smitten:

No offense, but your English is hard to understand. Perhaps you can type in Urdu or Punjabi to your fellow brothers. I am sure someone with experience will enlighten you. :smitten:

theek hai,,,,,,sir ji china ka visa chahiye wo nahi dete hAI,,koi details de sakte hai to mehrbani hogi,,,kiu ke buisness me me kisi ko nahi janta china me,,only visit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is amazing! Americans allowing Chinese to bid for their programme? I guess this would be a huge image booster for the Chinese aerospace industry which looks extremely strong right now. :tup:.

This is amazing! Americans allowing Chinese to bid for their programme? I guess this would be a huge image booster for the Chinese aerospace industry which looks extremely strong right now. :tup:.

Now we know what will be hidden inside shipments of oversized toys that will soon be heading over to the US. :azn:

its a safety precaution, nothing against Pakistani

Al Qaeda threaten to attack China after the 2009 Urumqi riots(Al-Qaeda vows to hit China in retaliation ), and also read the news below:

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

in consideration of the situation, I guess security need to be tightened. its about Al Qaeda, nothing against Pakistanis. if you applied a few days earlier, things might be different...

I think there's no visa fee for Pakistanis, if its a business trip, ask the Chinese company to send you an invitation, if go as tourist, maybe its better to wait a bit longer, they are targeting airports:undecided:

But China is sanctioned by west against military tech so how can Chinese products be exported to USA without incorporating US tech for engines and avionics which are obviously better than Chinese??

sanctions means the us cant sell that stuff to china not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom