What's new

China's inroads into Indian territory

several weeks passed and we don't see any actions taken by Indian side,cause Indian generals know where India's place is and how far Indian military strengh can stretch.firing on Chinese troops will certainly spell a disaster to Indian army.

the war between two nations will hurt both nations, do not live in delusion that your army will not suffer

We need to put an end to this constant needling once and for all - the congi's dont seem to have the b@lls to take tough decisions.

Do you know that there is always a calm before a horrible storm ? Are you aware of this fact ? So, a massive storm is about to occur; therefore, it is just a calm on the Indian side what you see now. So, be prepared because I don't think so that China would be able to survive in this storm. I think what I have said here, should help you to understand why India is quiet yet.

Do you know that there is always a calm before a storm ? A horrible storm is about to occur, and it is just a calm on Indian side that you see. I would like to thank China for this invitation for a STORM, because we, Indians, have not seen any storm for ages !

Do you know that there is always a calm before a storm ? A horrible storm is about to occur, and it is just a calm on Indian side that you see. I would like to thank China for this invitation for a STORM, because we, Indians, have not seen any storm for ages ! I think what I have said here, should help you to understand why India is quiet yet.

Do you know that there is always a calm before a storm ? A horrible storm is about to occur, and it is just a calm on Indian side that you see. I would like to thank China for this invitation for a STORM, because we, Indians, have not seen any storm for ages ! I think what I have said here, should help you to understand why India is quiet yet.

@beijing war is not fought in a day. kindly wait instead of taking cheap shot.... india will wait as agnis, rafale, nuke subs etc etc yet to inducted. china knows it and made temprory move. china will back off like coward italy did. war is on cards but china will make a smart move by running away. btw its a trick by indian congress as election next year.... they will make move which will benefit them in election.... wait and watch. congress of india more communist than china....
MMRCA and AMCA are both canceled. Keep making excuses.

the war between two nations will hurt both nations, do not live in delusion that your army will not suffer
War? More like an execution :lol:

So, be prepared because I don't think so that China would be able to survive in this storm. I think what I have said here, should help you to understand why India is quiet yet.
You are daydreaming to say the least,with GDP and foreign reserves just a fraction of China's,almost no decent industry and manufacturing capacity,abhorrent infrastuction and almost no domestic weapon building industry,how long do you think India can hold on in a war with China.

How is this a big deal? OMG they crossed with few soldiers 10km :pissed: they will harm us. 10km is only about 2hr walking...

So what next ? Are we gonna see an Indo China war now :coffee:

We need to put an end to this constant needling once and for all - the congi's dont seem to have the b@lls to take tough decisions.

This bastard government is making our military establishment look so weak and incompetent . The congress just has to say yes and we will get our motherland land from what these 30 - 40 tiny toons . WTF........ :hitwall:

China used to be very nice to India and was ready to make compromise,but instead of reciprocating China's goodwill ,India launched "forward policy',deeply infiltrated into Chinese land,aided and abetted Dalai lama and his so called exile government in India.India just stabbed China in the back when China was in the most difficult time in the eary 1960s.China and her people won't forget India's treacherous betrayal.

China used to be very nice to India and was ready to make compromise,but instead of reciprocating China's goodwill ,India launched "forward policy',deeply infiltrated into Chinese land,aided and abetted Dalai lama and his so called exile government in India.India just stabbed China in the back when China was in the most difficult time in the eary 1960s.China and her people won't forget India's treacherous betrayal.

Basically you are quantifying what the world thinks of your peaceful rise policy claims i.e. it being hogwash. It is to be in reality looked as being replaced by 'look backward' and not 'forward' policy.;)

Basically you are quantifying what the world thinks of your peaceful rise policy claims i.e. it being hogwash. It is to be in reality looked as being replaced by 'look backward' and not 'forward' policy.;)

We do rise peacefully,we haven't had any wars with any countries since 1980s,the decade when China started to take off.before that,we had a major war in every decade.

We do rise peacefully,we haven't had any wars with any countries since 1980s,the decade when China started to take off.before that,we had a major war in every decade.

I understand that your state fed media does not paint the true picture. But to the world your actions and not words show you are bringing back those days of war/ working hard at it to make it happen. Your foreign policy is not based on economic threats, rather it is all military in nature with most of your neighbors.

Is India a peace loving country?check out your track record and find out how many wars you have fought.speaking of relations with neigboring countries,India is among the worst in this world.

Back
Top Bottom