What's new

China's huge military advantages against US

You do know US have other tanker aircraft, right ?

Especially KC-130 which operated by both Navy and Marine, as well as V-22 and also F-18 Superhornet can be used tobuddy refueling, just because Air Force and Navy were in a different Branch, that does not mean they use different jet fuel....

And for your information, KC-130 and V-22 and F-18 can take off and land on an aircraft carrier

And your F-35 comment is just too face palm to reply...
Try reading the original post.

Non-stealthy tankers and aircraft can be easily shot down by the J-20.

If you're not going to bother reading the original post, stop commenting in my thread. You're writing garbage.

And no, V-22s and F-18s are useless against stealthy J-20s. Try reading Pentagon reports on the topic.

Everybody is talking about the F-22, because it is the only jet fighter that can go toe-to-toe with China's J-20 and also survive China's integrated air defense system (IADS).

l92YDUe.jpg

Last edited:
Are you an idiot?

The scenario is a war over Taiwan, the East China Sea (e.g. Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands war), or a South China Sea war.

Look at the forum heading. It says "China and the Far East." It doesn't say "North America."

He is an American or at least Indian wearing American flag so yes it is close.

Xinhua Nanjing November 27: Chinese Air Force spokesman Shen Jinke 27 in Nanjing, said in a news release, air force on the same day, the organization of boom - 6K and other type of aircraft over the Miyako Strait went to the Western Pacific offshore training, flying out of more than 1000 kilometers of the first island chain; also dispatched a boom - 6K and multi type of aircraft, multi type early warning aircraft in the air defense identification zone in the East China Sea pelagic police patrol.

另据日本防卫省27日称,当天上午中国军队包括轰炸机预警机在内11架军机飞越冲绳西南部空域,经冲绳本岛和宫古岛间空域抵太平洋后返回,日本出动战机一如既往的进行了警戒、拍照。日防卫省官员称,虽未进入日领空,但这么多军机一起飞来十分罕见,防卫省正分析中方意图。

According to Japan's defense ministry said on the 27th. On the morning of the same day Chinese forces including bombers early warning aircraft, including 11 military aircraft over the airspace of Southwest Okinawa, by Okinawa this island and the island of Miyako airspace arrived in the Pacific after the return, Japanese warplanes continue were alert and pictures. Japanese defense ministry officials said, though not to enter the airspace, but so many aircraft together flying is very rare, defense, positive analysis of Chinese intentions.

the recently japanese released news and pitures
737dc795gw1e6zca238afj21gi0yx7s7.jpg
001YQVcwgy6VeHhQv8Kaa&690.jpg
2b305a43a227ffc222d0bafa6b768852_b.jpg
4c3c79eb34d73964966b7812238125c4_b.jpg
54ffb13ec7f47.jpg

lol, it's quite depends on whether or not Taiwan accept these proposition. I would have to say, coming from Hong Kong myself, the 1 country 2 system is a total failure if you asked me, basically it give nothing to the local government and turn the local government into "Yes Man" and I am not talking about foreign affair, i am talking about the affair within Hong Kong itself and Taiwanese must have see this too (The inability of Hong Kong Government).

If China want to peaceful reunite with Taiwan, they need a better proposal than One Country Two System.

@gambit would have love this thread lol

Taiwan is totally different than HK, HK did not have any democracy system during the British rule, So basically most HKer were "Yes man" under British rule anyways. There are many HKer prefer to be ruled by their own kind rather than the British.

Taiwan is different story. I think maybe a system like the Pre-WWII British Commonwealth.

You can't be serious. The Taiwan strait is only 110 miles. You can almost have your men swim it.
How long does it take 10,000 boats with 50 men on each of them to go 100 miles?

LOL boats?

China has the Type 072 family of LSTs.

25u5nb7.jpg

2wrhzbd.jpg

The Chinese Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV) can swim to shore.

aotm4n.jpg

10n6e14.jpg

Thanks to Ukraine, we got the Zubr too.

symeip.jpg

286vm1i.jpg

Troops can fly directly across the 110 mile strait via helicopter along with the close air support.

szin10.jpg

2077qm1.jpg

China has all the technology it needs to retake Taiwan right now. The only thing in question is whether or not China has any desire to retake Taiwan at this point. China has done very well economically over the past 3 decades. Why even bother retaking some sh*tty island?

Try reading the original post.

Non-stealthy tankers and aircraft can be easily shot down by the J-20.

If you're not going to bother reading the original post, stop commenting in my thread. You're writing garbage.

And no, V-22s and F-18s are useless against stealthy J-20s. Try reading Pentagon reports on the topic.

Everybody is talking about the F-22, because it is the only jet fighter that can go toe-to-toe with China's J-20 and also survive China's integrated air defense system (IADS).

l92YDUe.jpg

But Did you look at my post? I never said anything about using V-22 and F-18 to go against your mighty J-20, which wasn't even a production plane yet. I said you can use V-22 and F-18 to refuel a F-22.

Let alone Marine Corps Air Station and Naval Air Station can operate Air Force refueller as well

The rest of your post are too face palm to reply

Taiwan is totally different than HK, HK did not have any democracy system during the British rule, So basically most HKer were "Yes man" under British rule anyways. There are many HKer prefer to be ruled by their own kind rather than the British.

Taiwan is different story. I think maybe a system like the Pre-WWII British Commonwealth.

Oh well. Whatever you say :)

Just that I spend 15 years living in Hong Kong and I did not see it your way, but, well.

I don't understand your flags. You claim to be from China, but won't be indistinguishable from American members here, if your flags were to be removed.

I did not claim, I AM from China.

He is an American or at least Indian wearing American flag so yes it is close.

Of course...the classic response. Everybody who is not Chinese or Pakistani is obviously an Indian,

LOL boats?

China has the Type 072 family of LSTs.

They are too big of a target. It would be easier to simply overwhelm them with thousands of fast targets (manned and unmanned). Although you could stick them in the middle of the flotilla as a sacrificial target. More likely you'd keep the LST's for a second wave.

Last edited:
But Did you look at my post? I never said anything about using V-22 and F-18 to go against your mighty J-20, which wasn't even a production plane yet. I said you can use V-22 and F-18 to refuel a F-22.

Let alone Marine Corps Air Station and Naval Air Station can operate Air Force refueller as well

The rest of your post are too face palm to reply

Oh well. Whatever you say :)

Just that I spend 15 years living in Hong Kong and I did not see it your way, but, well.

Come on. You can't be that stupid.

V-22 and F-18 are not stealthy. The J-20 would vector in on those non-stealthy aircraft and shoot them down.

Also, the fuel flow rate on a V-22 and F-18 transfer is incredibly slow. A KC-135 tanker with a specialized drogue is the only practical refueling option. The advantages are high transfer rate and accuracy.

Also, using V-22 and F-18 for refueling is a disaster. It would double the fuel requirement, because the V-22 and F-18 consume fuel. Furthermore, there's no way to position an aircraft carrier close enough to China's coast to support secondary refueling of F-22s via a V-22 and F-18. An additional problem is the subsonic limitation of a V-22. An F-22 would be extremely vulnerable while being slowly refueled by a V-22. The fuel capacity available from a V-22 and F-18 is limited. You would probably need two to three V-22s and F-18s to refuel one F-22.

In conclusion, your idea is pretty stupid and no think-tank or major aeronautical publication has suggested your crazy proposal. There are too many problems. It would never work.

For hard core Americans it should be enough just let em know that China has actually more nukes and can deliver em to the US of A in the second strike.

Come on. You can't be that stupid.

lol, face palm

V-22 and F-18 are not stealthy. The J-20 would vector in on those non-stealthy aircraft and shoot them down.

Yeah, except you forgot in real life, your J-20 will need to "Vectored" to the non-stealth that fueling the -22 in some 500 nm away, you are saying your J-20 can shoot down any non-stealth before being vectored to target either.

J-20 is uber quick, which can cover 500 nautical mile in 10 second to get in range to engage the non-stealth.
J-20 have uber long range missile, which can shoot down an aircraft that long range
You assume the non stealth US fueller refuel on or near your J20 airfield.

Another face palm, yeah, even if the refuelling happening in US east coast, J-20 can simply shoot down the refueller because they are non-stealth, lol

Also, the fuel flow rate on a V-22 and F-18 transfer is incredibly slow. A KC-135 tanker with a specialized drogue is the only practical refueling option. The advantages are high transfer rate and accuracy.

lol, you know that? How? Then explain to me why all Navy Aircraft and even PLAAF uses probe and drogue refuelling technique?

Also, using V-22 and F-18 for refueling is a disaster. It would double the fuel requirement, because the V-22 and F-18 consume fuel. Furthermore, there's no way to position an aircraft carrier close enough to China's coast to support secondary refueling of F-22s via a V-22 and F-18. An additional problem is the subsonic limitation of a V-22. An F-22 would be extremely vulnerable while being slowly refueled by a V-22. The fuel capacity available from a V-22 and F-18 is limited. You would probably need two to three V-22s and F-18s to refuel one F-22.

Are you for real??

You do know you can launch a V-22 and F-18 at the moment before the F-22 need them, and they can be brought back to the carrier after they are done. Not to mention the purpose of refuelling is to allow the aircraft to have the range "TO REACH THE ENEMY" you don't refuel within enemy territories, and again, unless your J-20 can reach the refuelling 500 to 1000 nm away in time to attack the refuelling duo. What you say is simply, dumb.

In conclusion, your idea is pretty stupid and no think-tank or major aeronautical publication has suggested your crazy proposal. There are too many problems. It would never work.

lol, face palm..........I cannot even imagine how stupid you are.

@gambit

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom