What's new

China's Huawei considers India plant to ease security concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself can write such a "common" economics abc course for non-brainers to publish in the web during my coffee break in any day at notice.

I've never really paid close attention to PPP figures. China's PPP is probably 2/3 of the US now. Following your twisted logic to compare labout cost of CHina and India through PPP, since average labour cost of the US is about USD 40,000, then avearge labour cost in China must be 2/3 of that? That's how idioticly you are expressing yourself. :wave:

So the 2 Cent economics course ran out of steam??

China's PPP is probably 2/3 of the US now

Communist party economics..... :rofl:

Well if you really now have to push it now:

Weekend Standard - Lost girls of China

Lost Girls of China.

Just how many girls are missing and what has become of them is still a matter of demographic guesswork, but it could mean an absence of 40 to 60 million girls by the end of the decade.

Chinese Party Solution: So just because you did not have to feed them, kill them.

:cheers:

If you insisted of playing a game of your soft-belly;

Indian's style population control, what say ?
5000 under-5 children die in India everyday: UNICEF - India - The Times of India

So the 2 Cent economics course ran out of steam??

China's PPP is probably 2/3 of the US now

Communist party economics..... :rofl:

China's PPP is> 8 trillion; US is about 14 trillion. 2/3?

And you can further argue that India's labour cost is already a big part of US labour cost , because India's PPP is about , what, 1/4 of the US now? :rofl::rofl:

It's a complete waste of my time responding to persons like you who are trolling in this thread making idiotic claims while providing some limited entertaining value. :wave:

@new wave: are you also tried of feeding this troll?:azn:

Hmm, running out of bullets ? now you want to talk about prostitution?
again your "soft belly"
ACCORDING TO Human Rights Watch, there are approximately 15 million prostitutes in India.
Prostitution: A burning issue in India today

Are you serious quoting human rights. That too when from China? :rofl:

Human rights in China 2008

Growing numbers of human rights activists were imprisoned, put under house arrest or surveillance, or harassed. Repression of minority groups, including Tibetans, Uighurs and Mongolians, continued. Falun Gong practitioners were at particularly high risk of torture and other ill-treatment in detention. Christians were persecuted for practising their religion outside state-sanctioned channels. Despite the reinstatement of Supreme People's Court review of death penalty cases, the death penalty remained shrouded in secrecy and continued to be used extensively. Torture of detainees and prisoners remained prevalent. Millions of people had no access to justice and were forced to seek redress through an ineffective extra-legal petition system. Women and girls continued to suffer violence and discrimination. Preparations for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing were marked by repression of human rights activists. Censorship of the internet and other media intensified.

Are you serious quoting human rights. That too when from China? :rofl:

Human rights in China 2008

Growing numbers of human rights activists were imprisoned, put under house arrest or surveillance, or harassed. Repression of minority groups, including Tibetans, Uighurs and Mongolians, continued. Falun Gong practitioners were at particularly high risk of torture and other ill-treatment in detention. Christians were persecuted for practising their religion outside state-sanctioned channels. Despite the reinstatement of Supreme People's Court review of death penalty cases, the death penalty remained shrouded in secrecy and continued to be used extensively. Torture of detainees and prisoners remained prevalent. Millions of people had no access to justice and were forced to seek redress through an ineffective extra-legal petition system. Women and girls continued to suffer violence and discrimination. Preparations for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing were marked by repression of human rights activists. Censorship of the internet and other media intensified.

For your pleasure, enjoy;

UN says caste system is a human rights abuse

UN says caste system is a human rights abuse - Telegraph

China's PPP is> 8 trillion; US is about 14 trillion. 2/3?

And you can further argue that India's labour cost is already a big part of US labour cost , because India's PPP is about , what, 1/4 of the US now? :rofl::rofl:

It's a complete waste of my time responding to persons like you who are trolling in this thread making idiotic claims while providing some limited entertaining value. :wave:

@new wave: are you also tried of feeding this troll?:azn:

Implied PPP and Big Mac Exchange Rates for Brazil, India, Russia, and China

Here get a free lesson. Even Big Mac index is better education than communist party education. See when you will be close to U.S. I presume you know how to read tables. Also PPP should be easy to understand from this table since the example is now from your new national food.

Enjoy :cheers:

@new wave: are you also tried of feeding this troll?

:rofl::rofl:

Chinese Ambassador, ZTE team meet Home Secretary

New Delhi: Chinese Ambassador to India Zhang Yan Thursday met Union Home Secretary GK Pillai in the backdrop of concerns raised by Indian security agencies on the use of telecom equipment made by Chinese manufacturers and later expressed the hope that all issues would be resolved.

Emerging from the nearly 45-minute meeting, Zhang told mediapersons here that "we had a very good discussion. It was a positive meeting. I hope all relevant issues will be resolved.”

Pillai had said three days ago that India's norms for foreign telecom companies for doing business in the country were not loaded against China and every proposal is decided on case-by-case basis.

Earlier in the day, a delegation of ZTE officials, one of the Chinese telecom equipment manufacturers whose equipment had elicited the concerns of Indian security apparatus, also met Pillai.

"We had a meeting Talks are going on. We have appealed to the government. We have put forward our thoughts. Let's see." DK Ghosh, ZTE India head, said after the meeting which lasted for about half an hour.

"The talks were held in a positive environment" he said when asked whether he was happy with the talks.

ZTE and Huwaei Technologies are the two Chinese telecom companies whose equipments have evoked security concerns in India.

BSNL’s tender for GSM worth Rs 36,000 crore allegedly did not get sanction from the Prime Minister’s Office six months ago following an alert from security agencies against the participation of Chinese companies, official sources said.

The meeting between Zhang and Pillai also assumes significance in the backdrop of Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh's comments in Bejing that Indian government was being "alarmist" and "paranoid" in its approach towards entry of Chinese companies in India.

ZTE, a Chinese telecom equipment manufacturing company has a factory and research centre in Manesar, Gurgaon, which manufactures wide range of CDMA, GSM mobile sets and other telecom components. Huwaei has a R&D centre in Bangalore and are planning a manufacturing unit in India.

Chinese Ambassador, ZTE team meet Home Secretary

Nearly half of Indians in India don't have access to sanitized water.

The Chinese will always be more wealthy. Why? Because Indians enjoy short lives.

Period.

The Chinese will always be more wealthy. Why? Because Indians enjoy short lives.

Period.

thank you sir.................but tell us something new:cheers:

Period.
more wealthy and more slaves....
also with rising India later on it could also become,
less wealthy and more slaves....
Period.
Also remember wealth is temporary it could be anybody's future India or China..... dont want to go 30 years that n then that...thats a long period.....

we will see where India and China are in 2035..... at that time...

wealth is temporary but ur Chinese slavery life is temporary...

I myself personally favor the idea of total ban on chinese equipment and imports though it might be a loss of some 20 billion/year.
But it will make these chinese more pissed than the indian exporters.

seems like some people are sooooooo desperate in getting clearance from Security offices.......After all,dude its billions of dollars for chinese :P

domain-b.com : Huawei, ZTE seek to overcome Chinese equipment ban

For those people from china or elsewhere who call Indian market as nuts,will realise now how much its worth to be considered and how much loss it will throw at themself if kept away :azn:

more wealthy and more slaves....
also with rising India later on it could also become,
less wealthy and more slaves....
Period.
Also remember wealth is temporary it could be anybody's future India or China..... dont want to go 30 years that n then that...thats a long period.....

we will see where India and China are in 2035..... at that time...

wealth is temporary but ur Chinese slavery life is temporary...

Who can tell me, Why I cant get the point of his post? Is it bcoz my english is poor or bcoz his is writting Mars lauguage?:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom