What's new

China's Healthcare System is Alarming: Can Medical Cloud Mitigate Structural Problems?

Is it that hard for you to do a little research or is that beyond your IQ limits? We produce more meat, rice (and other grains) and vegetable than you. If we're food insecure, you'd must be undergoing famine at the moment.

That probably explains your retarded statement Lack of nutrition to you brain must have stunned your development.

View attachment 687901
View attachment 687902

Yes, I forgot to add plastic rice, gutter oil, cockroach and snake meat, dog meat, frog meat etc. We are a vegetarian country. I am ashamed that we are among largest meat producer. You can eat all these uneatable and say that you have lots of food to eat. China facing food crisis is not my imagination. It is a report from Chinese media. Don't Bragg here.

China facing food crisis is not my imagination. It is a report from Chinese media. Don't Bragg here.
Mind to share a link? Chiense media? Why we Chinese living in China eating and buying food everyday don't know there is food shortage crisis in China but you Indians know?

Mind to share a link? Chiense media? Why we Chinese living in China eating and buying food everyday don't know there is food shortage crisis in China but you Indians know?

The article on Chinese food security is here on PDF. Search it. It is from Chinese media itself.
dude's digging deep for china bashing news. going back to 2018 now.

Has it transformed in last 2 years?

Last edited:
The article on Chinese food security is here on PDF. Search it. It is from Chinese media itself.
Can't find it, mind to share a link?

So strange that China is on the brink of a famine but her inflation rate now is the lowest point over a decade, can Indians claiming China suffering a severe food shortage explain this oddity?

China inflation dips to 11-year low

This one?

No wonder they are flocking to india for their ailments.

No wonder they are flocking to india for their ailments.
Not neccessarily a good thing, deep pocket foreigners go to India get cost effective healthcare future strains Indian inadequate medical resources for its own general public.

India’s Hospitals Are Filling Up With Desperate Americans
Are deep-pocketed medical tourists the cause of, or solution to, India's health care problems?

Last edited:
Yes, I forgot to add plastic rice, gutter oil, cockroach and snake meat, dog meat, frog meat etc. We are a vegetarian country. I am ashamed that we are among largest meat producer. You can eat all these uneatable and say that you have lots of food to eat. China facing food crisis is not my imagination. It is a report from Chinese media. Don't Bragg here.
Heh I guess this is regular occurrence in India? A few dozens die a day by bootleg alcohol?

Your kids being so malnourished that they won't even reach the same height as parents?

You're actually the shortest people in Asia.

Here, have another cup of cow urine:
1605258033227.png

Now commercially bottled so you can smell like piss on the road:
1605258076118.png

Oh I also found pictures of your uncle during his lunch:
1605258185176.png

THe delusional indians are comparing chinese public health care with india's private health care. CHinese private health care does not have any lines and you get five star treatment there. And if you see pics in indian public health care (government hospitals) you will puke. They are disgusting.

I just saw a yindoo eat a dead dog corpse. You want me to post? Only Brahmins are vege freaks, the rest are just starving. They would eat anything. I heard from my colleague favourite meat is now guttter pig, those pigs survive by eating human fecal matter in the sewers.
THe delusional indians are comparing chinese public health care with india's private health care. CHinese private health care does not have any lines and you get five star treatment there. And if you see pics in indian public health care (government hospitals) you will puke. They are disgusting.
Their public hospitals are full of corpses now.

China is facing alarming food security as per Chinese news paper report. China will be a superpower with poor quality medicine, semi skilled doctors and unhygienic food. The article exposing poor food security of China is posted here on PDF.
Lol.. indeed supapowa India. Indian is going to be first to land on mars 2023. Oh wait, you haven't soft land on Moon yet. :rofl:

Heh I guess this is regular occurrence in India? A few dozens die a day by bootleg alcohol?

Your kids being so malnourished that they won't even reach the same height as parents?

You're actually the shortest people in Asia.

Here, have another cup of cow urine:
View attachment 687965

Now commercially bottled so you can smell like piss on the road:
View attachment 687966

Oh I also found pictures of your uncle during his lunch:
View attachment 687967

The last picture is vile

Back
Top Bottom