What's new

China's FH-95 EW drone passes performance test

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
China's domestically developed FH-95 electronic warfare unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) has passed a landmark test as experts said Tuesday that the new drone's electronic warfare capabilities will add a new dimension to armed reconnaissance drones.

The FH-95 series drone has a take-off weight of up to a ton, can carry more than 250 kilograms of a wide range of mission payloads, and has an endurance capacity of more than 24 hours, allowing the operator to perform complex combat missions including comprehensive reconnaissance In highly contested battlefield environments, as well as electronic warfare..

China's domestically developed FH-95 electronic warfare unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) has passed a landmark test as experts said Tuesday that the new drone's electronic warfare capabilities will add a new dimension to armed reconnaissance drones.

The FH-95 series drone has a take-off weight of up to a ton, can carry more than 250 kilograms of a wide range of mission payloads, and has an endurance capacity of more than 24 hours, allowing the operator to perform complex combat missions including comprehensive reconnaissance In highly contested battlefield environments, as well as electronic warfare..

What is confusing me is that many Chinese drones like big ones don't have that much payload capacity. I mean this one can carry only 250 KG while WZ 7 can carry only 650 KG. They are good but not great payload carrying capacity. CH 6 is said to have 2000 KG payload capacity so that is great.

What is confusing me is that many Chinese drones like big ones don't have that much payload capacity. I mean this one can carry only 250 KG while WZ 7 can carry only 650 KG. They are good but not great payload carrying capacity. CH 6 is said to have 2000 KG payload capacity so that is great.
This is just the EW payload.. not a munition one..

Who’s the export client?
They did not say.. maybe Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.. but the guess is open..

The maximum take -off weight of one ton, the task load reaching 250kg is very amazing. Compared with the 630kg of Turkish TB2, the task load is 55kg.
1.5 tons of Wing Loong, the task load is 400kg

Last edited:
Interestingly, the FH-97 is a Stealth drone that patrolled in a high-risk area for a long time. It passively received the opponent's radar signal and then issued an anti -radiation missile. The entire journey remains silent.

this is an EW drone. the most important specs are flight ceiling and lotter time. I didn't see anything about flight ceiling but the lotter time is 35h which is insane.

China's domestically developed

Eh? Why is the "China's domestically developed" clarification needed?

I guess this is supposed to mean China has weaned itself off of decades of Russian equipment or something.

Eh? Why is the "China's domestically developed" clarification needed?

I guess this is supposed to mean China has weaned itself off of decades of Russian equipment or something.
It means Made in China.. and because this is a new and special drone they emphasize it with the expression "China's domestically developed"..

It means Made in China.. and because this is a new and special drone they emphasize it with the expression "China's domestically developed"..

I thought maybe it was so people didn't confused it with the XQ58

FH-95.png

FH-95

XQ58.png

XQ58

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom