What's new

China's DF-31 missile stronger than Agni-III :IBNLive

If i take your quote to be true, even then, it proves pakistanis are far more intelligent and efficient then indians, coz it took india 46 years to build agni 3 and that with the help of atleast 5 countries, whereas pakistanis did it with the help of chinese or koreans at maximum, and that too in a fraction of time as compared to indians...:pakistan::china:

you are wrong friend.

in india, according to indians, when there are delays, they called "world's longest tested".

you are wrong friend.

in india, according to indians, when there are delays, they called "world's longest tested".

:rofl::rofl::rofl:In China,when there are test failures,they called"What test?I don't know any test!"At least we got some simularities with Indians~~

If i take your quote to be true, even then, it proves pakistanis are far more intelligent and efficient then indians, coz it took india 46 years to build agni 3 and that with the help of atleast 5 countries, whereas pakistanis did it with the help of chinese or koreans at maximum, and that too in a fraction of time as compared to indians...:pakistan::china:

Agreed.

But there Indian missile program started from firing of a very kid like "nike apache" while Pak got the blueprints of a real complete missile.

India built satellite launching systems first.. from the scratch. Then went for a more precise missile program. We had no one to give drawings and designs. at least as told by Mr. Khan in referance to Pak Missiles.

we need not compete with with china in tha aspect of range. we got no enemy beyond 5500 kms:cheesy:

My Indian brothers don;t engage with other Chinese and **** posters who do nothing but boast of cheap copies. ASk yourself if india was not a threat then why do keep talking about us and putting us down? If they have so much to do and pay no attention to little ol' indian then why do they waste their precious time? Chinese indigneous equipment is nothing but pirated and cheaply imitate equipment. They have a long way to go. They are so blinded by hate just like Pakis, that they cannot see the truth. Do not waste your time. Work hard and make Inda better....

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

:no: we have not shared the knowledge about CJ-10 with our friends in Pak yet, but I promise you, we will do so ASAP.

Don't worry when that happens the US or USSR or France will step in to even out the odds.....I promise ASAP :azn:

Here's hoping these missiles are never used. A nuclear winter would TOTALLY suck.

why the **** are people replying to old threads when they have nothing to add but to troll !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom