What's new

China's deceptively weak and dangerous military

India is democracy...there is no "Regime"..its time to learn meaning of the terms.."Regime" mainly means an Authoritarian Govt,like China's CCP.and what I said is true..India practiced democracy way before Britain even tried it.

fallen to superior enemies.even "Rome" and "Athens" didn't survive.but then again,what kind of question was that???and you were calling me "Naive"??? :disagree:

I suggest you to post on the topic...forget "India"..we will spar on it some thread which will be on India.

Why Euro “tripartite” political system democracy dominated the world, but not your states? Don't tell me your 1000 years history democracy is the same as now.

Why Euro “tripartite” political system democracy dominated the world, but not your states? Don't tell me your 1000 years history democracy is the same as now.

for the same reason you're not using Abacus,but Computer...don't ask foolish questions..

Of course we are very weak. We need your help to make the first shot so our weak military can gain some much needed experience in the battle field. LOL

Of course we are very weak. We need your help to make the first shot so our weak military can gain some much needed experience in the battle field. LOL

so says the American Chinese ?

This particular article reflects American think tank ...it's not opinion of any Indian policy maker or analyst !!!

The author sound typically Taiwanese or his source is Taiwanese "intelligence".

I agree. China has a ton of options of how to invade Taiwan. That makes it indefensible.
Keep in mind the English Channel was crossed and the distance was similar and the landing sites even more inhospitable.

I would expect paratroopers to do a surprise high altitude jump at night combined with frogmen to secure a landing site for their amphibious craft with their heavy equipment.

so says the American Chinese ?

This particular article reflects American think tank ...it's not opinion of any Indian policy maker or analyst !!!
I wasn't talking to you Indian. What the rah rah here? LOL

t one military exercise in the summer of 2012, a strategic PLA unit, stressed out by the hard work of handling warheads in an underground bunker complex, actually had to take time out of a 15-day wartime simulation for movie nights and karaoke parties. In fact, by day nine of the exercise, a “cultural performance troupe” (common PLA euphemism for song-and-dance girls) had to be brought into the otherwise sealed facility to entertain the homesick soldiers.
Apparently becoming suspicious that men might not have the emotional fortitude to hack it in high-pressure situations, an experimental all-female unit was then brought in for the 2013 iteration of the war games, held in May, for an abbreviated 72-hour trial run. Unfortunately for the PLA, the results were even worse.

I want to join PLA NOW :china:

Back
Top Bottom