What's new

China's cruise missile

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Well, it looks much bigger than the CJ-10 with the 12x12 TEL.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Isn't it too thin for a CM ? or its just because of camera Angle ?

Definitely the camera angle, and here is the launch of the CJ-10, and I assume the new cruise missile should be similar except with a much greater range and accuracy.

View attachment 243307

you know I'm a Big Fan of CJ-10 , hope Pakistan can get these , but as far as i read here , some restrictions because of its range :(

you know I'm a Big Fan of CJ-10 , hope Pakistan can get these , but as far as i read here , some restrictions because of its range :(

China has already sold the 3000+ KM DF-21 to KSA, then the CJ-10 shouldn't be an issue anymore.

I hope this 4000+ KM new cruise missile can be displayed in the parade in the coming month.

China has already sold the 3000+ KM DF-21 to KSA, then the CJ-10 shouldn't be an issue anymore.

I hope this 4000+ KM new cruise missile can be displayed in the parade in the coming month.

Holy Shit , :o:
4000 km ? range ?? for real ? ?? Damn that's Awesome ...
you know i always wanted to see at least 1500-2000 KM CM in Pakistan's Arsenal

Holy Shit , :o:
4000 km ? range ?? for real ? ?? Damn that's Awesome ...
you know i always wanted to see at least 1500-2000 KM CM in Pakistan's Arsenal

The CJ-10 is about 1500 to 2500 KM which depends on the payload.

And this one is much bigger than the CJ-10 with a much bigger TEL, so it can only indicate a much bigger cruise missile with the greater range.

Only ballistic missiles come under MTCR's scrutinization and NOT cruise missiles!

The CJ-10 is about 1500 to 2500 KM which depends on the payload.

And this one is much bigger than the CJ-10 with a much bigger TEL, so it can only indicate a much bigger cruise missile with the greater range.

Apparently amendment II and III of the fvcking MTCR prohibits such transfers! :D

than why PA , never think to buy some CJ-10's ? i mean the range is up to 2000 KM, and if i am not wrong they can be fired from Qing or Yuan Subs .. !?

China is where the US was 25 years ago..... it's a rising hyper power...... and there's nothing anyone can do about it..........

Imagine, the US had to sacrifice a hand and an arm to reign in Iran (at stage 1 of 6 stage nuclearization process)....... now think what they'd have to give up to reign in China's ballistic missile sales?

The DF-3 and DF-21 have already proved that China is absolutely immune to this treaty.

Apparently amendment II and III of the fvcking MTCR prohibits such transfers! :D

China is where the US was 25 years ago..... it's a rising hyper power...... and there's nothing anyone can do about it..........

Imagine, the US had to sacrifice a hand and an arm to reign in Iran (at stage 1 of 6 stage nuclearization process)....... now think what they'd have to give up to reign in China's ballistic missile sales?

that time is not far man, when an American Pilot will push the red button to launch a missile on its enemy , and right below the red button , there is this written " Made in China " :)
who the hell was who created this MTCR ?? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom