What's new

China's Communist Party and its more than two-million-man army aren't suppo

Sorry about that. There was an article saying that videogames is banned in China. (Maybe the article is old)

Yes,videogames were banned。

By my father!

I spent too much time playing the console games in the 1980s。

A friend of mine who used to play the games with me,is now a proud owner of a medium-sized internet games company。;)

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

- Bruce Lee

Offtopic, but i believe Bruce Lee picked this up from the Japanese swordsman Miyamoto Musashi. He had a saying that went something like "be as the water, behave like it", or something like that, but the underlying meaning was to be flexible.
I read this a long time ago so i dont remember exactly, just thought it would be interesting to you.

not all indians fall for western lies on china

Yeah, It is BS article for us, but good article for many indian and western, let such BS brainwash them, it doesn't matter!!
Hehe, the BS can't bite us, just will fool them, that's good for us.....

For china hater, ignorance is weapon, can attack china, fool their follower, and elect them be leader to corrupt or protect their interest.

not all indians fall for western lies on china

People honestly believe that China banned video game consoles? Well, I have a bridge to sell you at very cheap price.

Back
Top Bottom