What's new

China's army eyes for quick modernization

Why are the majority of communist China leaders fat and ugly? I mean, look at your heir apparent and defense minister. They're sumos compared to Obama and Gates... The other politiebureau members are even worse... Kim-jung-un is a riceball...

Solution? Allow ladies to vote in China!

That's a result of woman vote in india.

mayawati1askmenay.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Ya mate i am an Indian (unlike other people who hide behind false flags, i don't). There is a lot of credible information available about the internal dealings of the CPC top brass. You should just want to look for it.

I have also found that a few other Chinese members here know a lot about nearly all the dealings at the top, but why they fail to discuss about it surprises me.

LOL. we all know these stuff. they are also our favourite conversation topic on dining table. these political stories are typically from Hongkong's media. they are enthusaistic about these entertainment news.

Li Jinping will be the president undoubtedly, but viewing him as Jiang's man is a wishful thinking. don't take these byzantine political story too serious.

LOL. we all know these stuff. they are also our favourite conversation topic on dining table. these political stories are typically from Hongkong's media. they are enthusaistic about these entertainment news.

Good for you. An informed citizenry has always keep the government on the edge & responsive to peoples demand.

Li Jinping will be the president undoubtedly, but viewing him as Jiang's man is a wishful thinking. don't take these byzantine political story too serious.

One thing is for certain is that he is not Hu's man. Most China analyst put him in Jiang's camp, given Jiagn's strong standing in the Politburo standing committee & Hu's attempts to block his rise. Though one thing is clear is that he is a compromise candidate between both the factions & and will not trample upon the political & financial interests of both.

Compared to indian leaders......chinese are supermodels.

Leaders are there to lead and why did India come in to picture and guys dose his post really deserve a thanks ? :what:

she might be less attractive by western aesthetic view. we can't judge a person by his or her appearance. there must be valuable qualities makes her distinguished.

yes she has many qualities like spending crores of rupees on placing her own statues everywhere in UP.
and get people killed who refuse to pay for party funds.
i dont know how that sick *** became CM . now after lalu from bihar its her turn to get kicked out of her CM chair.

Hate to go off topic here. But doing ones job is not the only criteria based on which Chinese leaders are selected. There is a elaborate system of patronages, favors, groupings, mentors & back room deals, which are the actual deciders in people landing top jobs.

Take Xi Jingping for example. He belongs to the Jiang faction in the politburo, though Hu wanted to push his own man Li Yuanchao (current head of the Organization Department) to the post of party secretary but he could not succeed as the politburo mostly contains Jiang loyalists. All this struggle behind the scenes is the reason why Xi was appointed a year late in the position as deputy chairman of the CMC. Presumably there was an understanding reached between the Hu and Jiang faction that Xi will not trample upon the interests of the faction lead by Hu Jiantao in the CPC after taking over as party secretary.

Hong Kong Newspaper? lol....

Back
Top Bottom