What's new

China's arming Pakistan makes it second class enemy

WTF?

First this guy says that we are "enemies"... then in the next paragraph he says he wants to be allies with us??

Is this some sort of weird joke?

you are joke actually.He is businessmen not an politician.
Even indians wants to trade wid paksitan but we have bloody history.

Said the Businessman whose cars are known to spontaneously combust. :rofl:

Id trust a military analyst better...
Ratan's views on the economy may be more interesting.

Spontaneous combustion is not specific to Nano

ferrari-599-gtb-fire.jpg

Arming Pakistan with conventional weapons is one thing.

Arming Pakistan with strategic weapons is something India will certainly perceive as a move directed against India.

India would have had the same reaction had USA, assisted Pakistan with its strategic weapons program.

Nice Observation. WoT has affected Pakistan in many fold. Since that is not the subject of the thread I will not comment more... If your observation is right, Then I will prat they WoT to for next two decades..

@ Ratan Tata comments: Its his personal view, one may Disagree. All chinese products are not cheap. They have mastered teh copying technology. There Birds are good enough. I think we must take Pak-China Alliance seriously...

do you think that GOI has not considered China Pak alliance as a threat?

our policymakers plan things while keeping this alliance in mind

:lol: a rarity when you see the Mighty Oscar go off topic :)

but to be fair, he was talking about economy only and the political angle to the same. Saw the actual interview on BloomB.. Was very nice..

He is surly going to contest elections this time around. Anyone who want's shortcut political success in india becomes anti Pakistan first and politician second.

WTF?

First this guy says that we are an "enemy" of India... then in the next two paragraphs he says he wants to be allies with us??

Despite perceiving China as an enemy he prefers friendship.

WTF?

First this guy says that we are an "enemy" of India... then in the next two paragraphs he says he wants to be allies with us??

It makes sense.....................
USA was opposed to the USSR but it would have been excellent economically if both of them were allied to each other. Ratan Tata says somewhat the same thing. The only difference between these two situations is that an alliance between China and India are quite possible.

He is surly going to contest elections this time around. Anyone who want's shortcut political success in india becomes anti Pakistan first and politician second.

He has enough popularity as chairman of TATA.

thats all u can come up with ....? posting a picture of burning nano ...!!
sounds hilarious coming from a Pakistani who's country cannot even build a car ...:lol:

“Underestimating one's enemy was a classic tactical mistake --- one that was usually born out of stupidity or arrogance or both. (Mitch Rapp)”

WTF?

for poor IQ kids I will make it simple:

RIGHT NOW: We are like enemies

FUTURE: would prefer to be allies then enemies

So kid's first lesson over. enjoy.!!

Arming Pakistan with conventional weapons is one thing.
Arming Pakistan with strategic weapons is something India will certainly perceive as a move directed against India.
India would have had the same reaction had USA, assisted Pakistan with its strategic weapons program.

Who is India to question that? Awkaat daikhi hai aapnay apni?
BTW good strategy, India keeps piling mountains of military hardware and also keeps raising question on others!

thats all u can come up with ....? posting a picture of burning nano ...!!
sounds hilarious coming from a Pakistani who's country cannot even build a car ...:lol:

Im sorry.. did I hurt you guys?
here..
rsz_2120070209-00000004-oric-ent-view-000.jpg

I was talking about ratan's views on Chinese goods and manufacturing quality...No idea where Pakistan came into this(but I guess you cant help it.. can you??)
Wow.. a lot of shattered glass houses here for the tiny self exploding car.
Its just a reflection of Quality.. Mr Ratan should check his own before making such statements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom