What's new

China's anti-satellite weapon a "trump card" against US

I think Chinese speak limited amount of English is taking it toll...........

How can you have more than 1 trump card if trump card is the one thing that nullified every progres made before using said trump card?

Like you said This is your final warning to give up your weapon but then you turn around and say you will have plenty of oppuntity to give up your weapon?? That does not make any sense at all.

Think about it, if everything can be called a "Trump Card" then the word "Trump card" itself will lose the meaning of being "The one"

I know in China, people say this is "THE BEST" Option, and this is "THE SECOND BEST" Option, but if that was the second best, that is not "BEST" anymore, it's rather an alternative.

On topic....

When you know how many Satellite we have in our outer space, and when you know how many of those missile the Chinese could have and when you know their success rate, you will not feel they are any sort of trump card anymore. End of story.

How can you have more than 1 trump card if trump card is the one thing that nullified every progres made before using said trump card?

Like you said This is your final warning to give up your weapon but then you turn around and say you will have plenty of oppuntity to give up your weapon?? That does not make any sense at all.

Think about it, if everything can be called a "Trump Card" then the word "Trump card" itself will lose the meaning of being "The one"

I know in China, people say this is "THE BEST" Option, and this is "THE SECOND BEST" Option, but if that was the second best, that is not "BEST" anymore, it's rather an alternative.

On topic....

When you know how many Satellite we have in our outer space, and when you know how many of those missile the Chinese could have and when you know their success rate, you will not feel they are any sort of trump card anymore. End of story.
LOL.:rofl:it is amaricans always create these news and entertain themselves.funny?

LOL.:rofl:it is amaricans always create these news and entertain themselves.funny?

Well, American create a lotta news, from Getting a hard on with Kim Kardashian to Missile testing. Our media does not and will not create an event, they are merely reporting it, whether or not they have any value to report to.

I am not the one who say THis is a trump Card that Chinese have, nor have i said China have more than 1 trump card, i am just trying to point out the irony of using the word "Trump Card" when you say you have more than 1.

ANd hey, was it you who want to discuss Chinese poem with me?? Or it's another Chinese member?? I forgot

If you want to play the language card and pretend to be an American, at least improve your English to an adequate level first. Your lack of command of the English language is rather appalling.

On topic....

If you want to play the language card and pretend to be an American, at least improve your English to an adequate level first. Your lack of command of the English language is rather appalling.

lol, whatever float your boat man.

It should be "floats" because third person singular verbs conjugate by adding an 's' toward the end.

I let you pass for being foreign, though. :D

LOL............

Maybe it's a crime now people don't use grammar check or word before putting one opinion on the forum.

Until you got 100/100 in a grammar test then you can come talk to me, meanwhile you should mind your own business

and it should be Conjugate"d" as you "Conjugated" a word the moment you said it, well or typed it.

We can do it all day long, does that prove anything? No.

Native speakers do not make a grammatical mistake in every sentence like you do.

You don't say, "until"..."then"... sigh.... and "conjugate" in my sentence was a verb. "Conjugated" would be passive tense.

Anyways, the point is that you can't fool someone like me who has lived in the US for over a decade because your English is simply not good enough.

I don't mind you not using perfect English because it is probably your second language, but pretending that you are American and mock Chinese people's English speaking is just a little pathetic.

LOL............

Maybe it's a crime now people don't use grammar check or word before putting one opinion on the forum.

Until you got 100/100 in a grammar test then you can come talk to me, meanwhile you should mind your own business

and it should be Conjugate"d" as you "Conjugated" a word the moment you said it, well or typed it.

We can do it all day long, does that prove anything? No.

Well, American create a lotta news, from Getting a hard on with Kim Kardashian to Missile testing. Our media does not and will not create an event, they are merely reporting it, whether or not they have any value to report to.

I am not the one who say THis is a trump Card that Chinese have, nor have i said China have more than 1 trump card, i am just trying to point out the irony of using the word "Trump Card" when you say you have more than 1.

ANd hey, was it you who want to discuss Chinese poem with me?? Or it's another Chinese member?? I forgot

the credibility of your media,aka,propaganda,is not worth the roll of papers you find beside the loo in your bathroom。

The world thought Iraq had weapons of mass destruction because your media were true to the spirit of reporting,i.e. making up stories if so doing is in America's national interests,while trying to be “objective” when “truth” matters little。

You are deluded if you think your propaganda,often black,can fool people other than some of your allies。

lol......you can see i am not from the US by just seeing some of myy text. Did you meet me personally? Did you ever hear me speak? If you use text like this, then i think 95% of American cannot be called American and about 100% of Australian cannot be called an Australian.

Yeah, i guess i have to take your point as i am an ESL student simply because i don't want to do grammar check and stuff like that.

by the way, the word "Conjugate" is a verb you used in your sentence, but you are not talking about conjugation in the future, you are referring to a word you need to be conjugated before you type said word, the action needed to be done in the past (ie before you type) and you need to use past tense when you use the word "Conjugate" in the sentence. It is by no mean passive voice.

Again, if you believe i am an ESL, then go ahead and believe it, i don't have anything to prove or disprove or anything, you on the otherhand, i don't know

Well, I have already exposed you to other members. If you are ashamed of your true nationality that's your business. I just don't want other members who do not speak good English to be fooled. That's already done.

lol......you can see i am not from the US by just seeing some of myy text. Did you meet me personally? Did you ever hear me speak? If you use text like this, then i think 95% of American cannot be called American and about 100% of Australian cannot be called an Australian.

Yeah, i guess i have to take your point as i am an ESL student simply because i don't want to do grammar check and stuff like that.

by the way, the word "Conjugate" is a verb you used in your sentence, but you are not talking about conjugation in the future, you are referring to a word you need to be conjugated before you type said word, the action needed to be done in the past (ie before you type) and you need to use past tense when you use the word "Conjugate" in the sentence. It is by no mean passive voice.

Again, if you believe i am an ESL, then go ahead and believe it, i don't have anything to prove or disprove or anything, you on the otherhand, i don't know

lol i am going to have dinner now, it's almost 10 pm, after some dinner and some TV, i will record some message to you via you tube, you can judge then if i am an ESL, how does that sound?? Good?

I will see you in about 3 hours.

Then you can uncover whatever the hack you want :)

Our media does not and will not create an event, they are merely reporting it, whether or not they have any value to report to.

saying Iraq possess WMD is more like reporting NEWS or creating NEWS?

LOL at the two western worshipping Vietnamese going all inferior because we can disable USA satellites anytime using our road mobile launchers. Unfortunately the janitor made a fool of himself again. He doesn't even know that a kill vehicle has a tiny fraction of the mass of a satellite :lol:

LOL at the two western worshipping Vietnamese going all inferior because we can disable USA satellites anytime using our road mobile launchers. Unfortunately the janitor made a fool of himself again. He doesn't even know that a kill vehicle has a tiny fraction of the mass of a satellite :lol:
Unfortunately, this 'janitor' has far more critical thinking skills than you do. The kill vehicle must have a guidance method. Even if the kill vehicle is explosive instead of kinetic kill via collision, the sensory/guidance system must still be as sophisticated as the GPS satellite itself because essentially the ASAT attacker is -- IS -- a satellite. So while the ASAT attacker itself may be physically smaller than the target, it must still conform to real -- not 'Chinese physics' -- regarding booster capability in order to get to that excess of 20,000 km altitude.

Further, the latest GPS satellite is actually not that large. The early versions were barely 3 meters in diameter and the later version is slightly larger than 3 meters. The old American ASM-135 which was launched from an F-15 has diameter of .5 meter and it was primitive as far as sensory/guidance system goes. Do YOU have access to China's current ASAT experiment vehicles and future deployed designs? :lol:

It does not take much to do some basic search on publicly available information...

http://www.airpower.au.af.mil/airchronicles/apj/apj09/fal09/mackey.html
In an interview prior to the USA-193 shoot-down, Gen James Cartwright (USMC), vice-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, avowed that the US test launch differed from the Chinese launch, pointing out that the United States was providing the world advance notification of its launch and that the US intercept would occur at a very low orbital altitude to assure that no residual debris remained in long-term orbit.32 This difference in altitude also drove the size of the launch vehicle. Given the estimated six times greater mass of the Chinese kinetic-kill vehicle and the higher altitude, the DF-21/KT-1 had a launch mass 20 times greater than that of the SM-3. Furthermore, the US missile relied upon the global positioning system (GPS) and inertial navigation system with radar guidance, whereas the DF-21/KT-1 employed an inertial navigation system with terminal radar guidance (table 3).
The KT-1 was designed for sub-orbital targets and already it was 20 times the launch mass of the American SM-3. How much larger would a GPS satellite altitude capable ASAT attacker must be and how mobile can it really be?

If there is such a thing as 'high Chinese IQ', the Chinese crowd here must be statistical outliars -- from the low end. :lol:

And yes, I meant outliars instead of outliers.

Back
Top Bottom