What's new

ChinaIndia first broke the Tacit that's why PLA made tent

poor as per UN means living under $1 per day.

BTW F18 - 7 January 1983 still more manueverable and battle effective
F18 SH - 1999 can kill a su 35bm easily and has unlimited angle of attack and has extremely high pitch rates.
J15 - 2012 based on SU 27 naval variant or Su 33 prototype. Not suited for modern carrier ops due to landing and servicing issues inherited through design of su 33.
the poor who live under 1 $ a day have bigger house, more and better household appliances and other living facilities than many of your middle class,is it hard to understand?
and the latest version of f18 based on what? doesnt it have anything to do with the initial f18 in 1960s or 1970s?

the poor who live under 1 $ a day have bigger house, more and better household appliances and other living facilities than many of your middle class,is it hard to understand?
and the latest version of f18 based on what? doesnt it have anything to do with the initial f18 in 1960s or 1970s?

lets not talk about J(unks) here ! Thanks !

lets not talk about J(unks) here ! Thanks !
go to tell your leaders not to spend any dollars on new weapons to confront our junks.how stupid they are buying so many super weapons to face our junks,how stupid you guys are still supporting such stupid moves .how stupid youare crying and fearing for the PLA who has only junks.

go to tell your leaders not to spend any dollars on new weapons to confront our junks.how stupid they are buying so many super weapons to face our junks,how stupid you guys are still supporting such stupid moves .how stupid youare crying and fearing for the PLA who has only junks.

Cool .. atleast for a start u have accepted that u guys are stupid and produce junks ! noice :P

lol... you made my day with your post...

Why you soo pissed sissy boy ? Junk is junk. tin can fighter makers. which are purchased by only poor low bedget countries. It is like those who cannot get apple Iphone buy Cheap china mobile.

Go wipe tears and blow off your nose. I ll give u a candy ( made in china one)

although we are not rich,most of the 13% poorest would be Middle class in some the country.and,1980s tech J15 equals to 1960-1970s tech f18?are you sure you are not highlight f18?

China is not a rich country. But the Indians should work to improve its British created country before talking about others.

China is not a rich country. But the Indians should work to improve its British created country before talking about others.

how about vacating the occupied land in that poor country ? stop arming those ingrates .. TAIWAN !

Why you soo pissed sissy boy ? Junk is junk. tin can fighter makers. which are purchased by only poor low bedget countries. It is like those who cannot get apple Iphone buy Cheap china mobile.

hope you can buy an iPhone not from China,oh,i forgot,even your proud expensive micromax is from China

Considering Indians purchase our low cost goods, that means Indians are cheap people. We Chinese purchase high end goods like luxury goods and upper class goods.

Considering Indians purchase our low cost goods, that means Indians are cheap people. We Chinese purchase high end goods like luxury goods and upper class goods.

Cheap -synonymous for Chinese:yay:

hope you can buy an iPhone not from China,oh,i forgot,even your proud expensive micromax is from China

Chinese guy I use Xperia S. Iphone is not good for me. I like android. N I will prefer being without a phone rather then Using China phone and getting humiliated When its Loud Low quality ringtone will Insult me in front of colleagues.

And i hope you know the difference between Made in china and made by china.

Back
Top Bottom