What's new

China World Trade Center Tower : Beijing tallest skyscraper

Can't match this;)

chicago_skyline2.jpg

ChicagoAtNight1.jpg

images

flickr_lowerManhattan_eight_double.jpg

Nice structure!

But the section "World affairs" is not appropriate to post it.;)

Beijing has turned out into a nice city,but i think one should not get blinded,because i have read a lot of adversaries in villages neighboring Beijing.

I must say, China world trade center tower looks great, congrates.:smitten:
And who are you for being the party spoiler? just shut up and stop writing with your left hand next time please cos its smell like ....:lol:

Wow beautyful pics just brings joy to the eye i can't wait to visit one day soon.

925313.jpg

ad8d024cb1094171ba643ba9fc4a281c.jpg

859d5e03a99c49bd8f3e25aa7f3bdd92.jpg

84e6156eadea4c09a2358c3804060c46.jpg

The bar located on the top floor of the China World Tower III provides unrivalled views of Beijing. The tower, one part of the third phase of the China World Trade Center in CBD, went into operation on Monday. Standing at 330 meters, the skyscraper is now the tallest building and a new landmark of the capital city. [Photo: Legal Evening News]

Hey friend!
But rest of the China except 2-3 of its cities will continue to be poor for at least 10-20 years ahead,same with India.
No offense.
:smokin::cool::devil::what::victory::smitten::azn::rofl:

I read on Hindustan Times that Chinese firms hired "White men" to act in their advertisements to give a fake impression.
:oops:

BTW:India tower being designed by a British Firm,under construction in Mumbai,is in the race to beat Worlds current tallest Building Burj Khalifa,i just can't wait for it!

Norman Foster's very first image is about it:)

I saw some very jealous guys showing up, good show Shanghai and Beijing.

I read on Hindustan Times that Chinese firms hired "White men" to act in their advertisements to give a fake impression.
:oops:

BTW:India tower being designed by a British Firm,under construction in Mumbai,is in the race to beat Worlds current tallest Building Burj Khalifa,i just can't wait for it!

Norman Foster's very first image is about it:)

actually no my friend,Burj khalifa is 828 m long,India tower with even its spire is only 720 m long

Back
Top Bottom