What's new

China World Trade Center Tower : Beijing tallest skyscraper

I like it ,put up more pictures of China,give everybody a real beatiful China.not only the city but also the magnificent country .

why there is no one mention Dailain and Xiamen ,the two most beatiful citys in China.

SiChuan jiuzhaigou
1006021411d9c051ef0d98f191.jpg

1006051139d50519180bb1ec5d.jpg

1006051027d01a472c5df7bdcd.jpg

10060510300b2d8a903fe12fbe.jpg

1006051031a24238108d8418c6.jpg

And here is the LASER SHOW:

skyline.jpg

Our buildings are war machines, they shoot out lasers and fireworks too. :azn:

found this video ,you know of any better quality ones?

On the lighter note:the laser show looks like an attempt to communicate with ETs :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thats expected, the US didn't become a superpower over night.
Ill giv it 20 years before both China and India are ahead of the US.

20 years?
IMPOSSIBLE.

Logically thinking and avoiding me being an American.I ll go like this:

China-35-40 years.

India 50-55 "

With no bias included.
:cheers:

20 years?
IMPOSSIBLE.

Logically thinking and avoiding me being an American.I ll go like this:

China-35-40 years.

India 50-55 "

With no bias included.
:cheers:

Econ lessons from a teabagger. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some people aren't posting the massively "Poor part" of "booming" China.
I bet you can't post the same about US.
;)

Hell I don't have to bother posting pictures. My middle school in NC was next to government project housing, I've seen poverty first hand. You're a fool for pretending that there is no poverty in America.

As part of the travel arrangement I also spent some time in toronto this july. The city gives me a good vibe and girls are pretty (There are not many overweight youngsters).

Wasn't able to experience winter but apparently it wasn't pleasant with very heavy snow. One thing I noticed is that heavy revolving doors are very popular in office and business buildings. I think it is to stop cold air from comming inside in winter.

My hotel was just off Yonge street. I learned it is actually the longest street in the world at 1815 Km (1896 in wikipedia) from one of the waiters on the CN tower. He boasted that the CN tower height (1815 feet) was based on the length of Yonge street, though how true that really is I didn't verify.

Yep Toronto is probably the most inclusive city in the world and I agree about the girls ;)

The winters here are pretty much as you expect. Lots of snow and periodic -20c temperatures. The worse part of it is the lack of sunshine in the winter. It's pretty grey and overcast most of the time.

I'm not sure about the CN tower height thing but I really hope you had a chance to eat somewhere else other the CN tower (pricey and meh food) If you made it to Chinatown, there's a chance you went by my house (it south of the University and east of China town)

Some people aren't posting the massively "Poor part" of "booming" China.
I bet you can't post the same about US.
;)

Ah..... Party Spoiler again!!!

I stayed at Shenzhen from May to August this year among the poors. I paid RMB 160 rental per month (What cheapskate am I!!!), that is US$20 per month. I have to because I have been un-employed since November 2008.

Let me tell you, the poor in China have electricity, built-in toilets, hot shower. I can't say the same for those homeless poor guys in the big A.

On topic, The last city I visited are Hong Kong and Shenzhen, just last month. I like Hong Kong the most, probably the most efficient city that I have been. Beijing and Tianjin are nice, but my last visits were long time ago in 1999, things must have changed a lot. Visit Shanghai lasy year, very impressed by the sub-ways, I stayed for a week and took the trains everyday.

Back
Top Bottom