What's new

China will get first Russian Su-35 fighters in 2016

How? Care to enlighten me? :D

US does it for its aircraft, why not Russia. Issue end-user certificate that only China uses them.

China could well handover Su-35 to Pakistan, but will Russia support them or provides parts, training, and weapons if the aircraft is transferred to Pakistan.

It's fanciful idea, but the Su-35s will be used by China only.

US does it for its aircraft, why not Russia. Issue end-user certificate that only China uses them.

China could well handover Su-35 to Pakistan, but will Russia support them or provides parts, training, and weapons if the aircraft is transferred to Pakistan.

You forget to read my first few post of these thread. Please read, problem solved.

You forget to read my first few post of these thread. Please read, problem solved.

No, I read them. You don't say anything that proves Pakistan is getting these Su-35s. I posted the article why China is buying them.

China has been developing and producing Flankers for almost two decades now; parts and weapons aren't a problem, especially if the Chinese retrofit them with Chinese sensors/datalinks, which was rumored to have taken place already.

Back
Top Bottom