What's new

China will emerge from the coronavirus crisis stronger than the U.S., experts warn

ETreTwPVAAA3-9O

upload_2020-3-25_12-41-26.png

The virus is in every country..not sure why the US is your focus. When we restricted flights from China you guys cried the loudest with "yellow peril racism".
We cried? Since when? Your press said we cried.... And there fore we cried. Look at the caricature, did we force the world to say thank you? It is people like you with your bias lense who can't see what we did for the world. You joked and laughed at Chinas misfortune now you are not laughing anymore right? You are worried and scared now..... The mood in China is totally suffer t, the people are confident of their government. Can you say the same for trump?

You will not be so Loud when you start coughing. We warned you guys, you laughed!

The virus may have its origin in China my arse.

I stopped reading here

It is a way to shape the story that this was not a bioweapon, that the Chinese are to blame and are benefiting and the most evil among the world believe such stories.

It is a way to shape the story that this was not a bioweapon, that the Chinese are to blame and are benefiting and the most evil among the world believe such stories.
Unfortunately majority of the news outlets the world over are controlled by the US.
Even in Singapore, if we look at the sources of most of our articles, we see AP, Reuters etc.
It is HARD to beat the US in propaganda.

Problem is why still so many are taken in by US LIES even after we all know about the
US LIES about IRAQ WMD.
I feel so SILLY now how I was cheering for the US at that time.

Last edited:
Unfortunately majority of the news outlets the world over are controlled by the US.
Even in Singapore, if we look at the sources of most of our articles, we see AP, Reuters etc.
It is HARD to beat the US in propaganda.

Problem is why still so many are taken in by US LIES even after we all know about the
US LIES about IRAQ WMD.
I feel so SILLY now how I was cheering for the US at that time.
yup

but luckily for us , we r bilingually privilleged to look from both Chinese and Western perspectives.

I ahve Yahoo news set as my homepage, but everytime i see a questionable detail- such as Chinese people 'eating bat soup', i would baidu it instead and find out more info about it.

the truth is bat cuisine do NOT exist in Chinese cuisine, nor were bats sold at the Wuhan Huanan market

None of these were taken in China- most of them in Palau or Indonesia, where bat-eating culture thrives and exist

iUFtYs3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom